Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 70. (Read 27518 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
The Genesis bounty campaign will begin on February 20, 2018 and will finish on May 15, 2018.
The bounties will be paid within 60 days after the end of the Token Sale.
Does the Airdrop has the same conditions?

Airdrop has the same conditions like bounty campaign

The Genesis airdrop will begin on February 20, 2018 and will finish on May 15, 2018.
The rewards will be paid within 60 days after the end of the Token Sale.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
I see they have done a lot of job. News appears very quickly. And this is a good job of the support. They inform operatively about all the news and very quicky answer the questions.
So Genesis is at the more than 5 ico listing platforms.What are your next media steps? Facebook still block the ICO advertisments?
Next important steps may be Spanish and Chinese translations

Chinese translation has already done. The site is translated in Chinese and there is an ANN thread in Chinese.
Activity: 168
So Genesis is at the more than 5 ico listing platforms.What are your next media steps? Facebook still block the ICO advertisments?
I can see how every week projects makes more and more translation, and certainly they make them soon.
Activity: 154
Genesis ICO Listed on AltcoinAlerts.com
http://altcoinalerts.com/ico/genesis/
Well, what is the purpose of your altcoinalerts website? Just advertising?

Yes, it is advertisement. More advertisement more investors. Now Genesis is starting advertising campain and adding more and more listings. And you see the results. I report about it.
Thank you again, Hard work will bring this project to the top of investment positions in Europe.
Activity: 154
The Genesis bounty campaign will begin on February 20, 2018 and will finish on May 15, 2018.
Yes, coins usually spreads after ICOs. If you want to get coins earlier - buy them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
GENESIS project is in token sale list Wiserico and is rated 5 stars!
Activity: 378

The listing are adding very quickly. The advertisign campain is very active. Plus bounty. Plus airdrop. A good job.
Genesis ICO Listed on AltcoinAlerts.com
http://altcoinalerts.com/ico/genesis/
Well, what is the purpose of your altcoinalerts website? Just advertising?

Yes, it is advertisement. More advertisement more investors. Now Genesis is starting advertising campain and adding more and more listings. And you see the results. I report about it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
You can get free tokens on airdrop

There are many ways to get free tokens. One way is partisipation in bounty campaign, another way is participation in airdrop. It attracts more and more people to Genesis.
Activity: 364

Advertising campaign become more and more active. They are developing very quickly. And have a lot of ideas for  further development.

A realy a lot of advertisement. Plus airdrop. I can not understant why bautists appear in this thread. It is not bountiest it is airdropers.

Poor bounty manager. How he will count all the participants of airdrop. I have informed him that some of the members posted reports here. But they do not have experience and do not know where to post. Experieced users do not make such mistakes.

I see the posts from airdrop stops. May be bounty manager explained where it is necessary to post.

A realy a lot of advertisement. Plus airdrop. I can not understant why bautists appear in this thread. It is not bountiest it is airdropers.

Poor bounty manager. How he will count all the participants of airdrop. I have informed him that some of the members posted reports here. But they do not have experience and do not know where to post. Experieced users do not make such mistakes.

Activity: 196
Your project has done very perfect. Good luck dev.
Pages:
Jump to: