Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 100. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I was napoleonx thread earlier. Someone suggested a partnership with genesis vision.

When i think about it, some trust managers can be ai and there is napoleonx for this. But on the other hand, napoleonx can count as a competitor.

Still seeing as a bot as a trust manager could be an interesting experience

I think they are not the same, working on the same goal but have different approaches.
Probably they could complement each other to have a complete offer, but this could be outside the scope of both projects.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I was napoleonx thread earlier. Someone suggested a partnership with genesis vision.

When i think about it, some trust managers can be ai and there is napoleonx for this. But on the other hand, napoleonx can count as a competitor.

But dont you think the trading bot replaces the manager? I dont see how that will work out :/

It can work in some cases.
But I think people who are investing in Genesis Vision want a real life manager to trust them with there funds.

If the manager is a bot you still need someone who needs to answer questions from the investors, a bot cant do this.
So the manager is still a real person Smiley

But when you know, you are using a trust bot instead of trust manager, you can adjust your expectations.

By the way i am not sure genesis should go this way or shouldn't, i find the idea interesting that is all Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

New article about genesis on marketwatch http://www.marketwatch.com/story/major-breakthrough-genesis-vision-the-next-step-in-financial-markets-evolution-will-happen-on-15th-of-october-2017-10-12

Interesting info: ''The trust management market is growing rapidly every year. According to PwC analysis[1] , global investable assets for the asset management industry will increase to more than $100 trillion by 2020, with a compound annual growth rate of nearly 6%.''

Interesting article. Does anyone know what this means ? Genesis Vision ICO is certified[2] by Financial Commission  ? This Financial Commission thing?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Such question: the manager will receive the commission from the sum of profit for the certain period of time, or the manager will receive the commission from each transaction which he makes? I think the first option, but I would like to clarify this issue.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Almost missed this project, is there any dividend or some form of compensation for the token holders? (Reading the whitepaper right now)

You buy the token of a manager you want to "invest" in. If he trades well, the price of his tokens grows. (as i understand it)
As far as i know , it will be your own risk if you chose a bad manager.
And also its not divident so USA people can join this ICO.

Risk is a common factor in all of the fields and its allot in crypto, but risk is also the factor through which you can actually make your profit 10 fold. Genesis Vision has a proper planning of what needs to be done so if they are on their path, it will definitely be a successful venture.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family

But dont you think the trading bot replaces the manager? I dont see how that will work out :/

But I think people who are investing in Genesis Vision want a real life manager to trust them with there funds.

If the manager is a bot you still need someone who needs to answer questions from the investors, a bot cant do this.
ya even we use bot for trading we still need some skills and strategy for our bot. With a manager we dont need to do anything
I guess a manager with experience in trading might be able to understand the bot analyses better, hence more efficiency and more return on investment
Activity: 696
Merit: 500

ya even we use bot for trading we still need some skills and strategy for our bot. With a manager we dont need to do anything
Activity: 630

Almost missed this project, is there any dividend or some form of compensation for the token holders? (Reading the whitepaper right now)

You buy the token of a manager you want to "invest" in. If he trades well, the price of his tokens grows. (as i understand it)

yes thanks, saw the details now in the white paper now.
Other projects have taken this approach, i believe it's a good system and seems because of this they managed to not be deemed as security.

Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 490

As far as i know , it will be your own risk if you chose a bad manager.
And also its not divident so USA people can join this ICO.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I just Scan the whitepaper and as usual looked at the roadmap, investors, no minimum cap and  maximum fund cap($33000000), possible sponsors that I find none and sometimes the location. The roadmap doesnt indicate a sure date, just an approximated date. The investors shows a good pedigree. No website page on the ann thread

Did you scan the team too ?

New article about genesis on marketwatch http://www.marketwatch.com/story/major-breakthrough-genesis-vision-the-next-step-in-financial-markets-evolution-will-happen-on-15th-of-october-2017-10-12

Interesting info: ''The trust management market is growing rapidly every year. According to PwC analysis[1] , global investable assets for the asset management industry will increase to more than $100 trillion by 2020, with a compound annual growth rate of nearly 6%.''
Activity: 154

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
i think Genesis Vision is a big project, and then value on presale very intersting
so in crowdsale i think can get a more investor ,
hitbtc is a great exchange and Genesis Vision hope can coming on there
their platform base on ETH so I think eltherdelta will be the first exchange can trade this token

Yes, we could use etherdelta, but the problems is that it's very slow, I rather we use IDEX, it's a decentralized exchange platform that is way faster and easier to use than ED, we could start there, and then move to another Exchange, but Genesis is already going to be listed in HitBTC out of ICO, so we won't have to use ED or IDEX here, so don't worry:D.
Activity: 588
i think Genesis Vision is a big project, and then value on presale very intersting
their platform base on ETH so I think eltherdelta will be the first exchange can trade this token

I know most projects start trading there, but it's a really bad exchange, not user friendly at all.
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
Pages:
Jump to: