Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 99. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
As i understand correctly, alpha version will be in March 2018 only? Why so long?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
When is the end of ICO? Smiley

The website says, the ICO will start in 1 day 21 hours. And if am not wrong the hype of Genesis is so high that Ethereum network will be clogged when it starts.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
guys, is there already now a german whitepaper finally online? somehow, i do have problem to understand the english whitepaper to the fullest T_T"
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W-oyLCue7E

I watched this video and thought: "this is the one world order takeover". I mean it actually is The all seeing eye, but been put in a good use.

Very unique and powerful video for sure, great graphics!

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Such question: the manager will receive the commission from the sum of profit for the certain period of time, or the manager will receive the commission from each transaction which he makes? I think the first option, but I would like to clarify this issue.

Here's what whitepaper says: "The profit, received as a result of management of the total funds, is shared proportionally between the managers and investors. Managers receive a commission for management and a commission from the profit (success fee)".
So managers are paid not only in case of profit, they also receive some management fee in any case.

From what I have read it is best to either have a management fee or a performance fee, but it is not a good idea to have both at the same time. Let me see if I can find the source.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
I was napoleonx thread earlier. Someone suggested a partnership with genesis vision.

When i think about it, some trust managers can be ai and there is napoleonx for this. But on the other hand, napoleonx can count as a competitor.

Still seeing as a bot as a trust manager could be an interesting experience

Someone still would have to manage it and set parameters to that bot. I don't see the a partnership in here. And nothing is stopping managers of using the their own bots, because there are lots of working bots out there.
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
When is the end of ICO? Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

New article about genesis on marketwatch http://www.marketwatch.com/story/major-breakthrough-genesis-vision-the-next-step-in-financial-markets-evolution-will-happen-on-15th-of-october-2017-10-12

Interesting info: ''The trust management market is growing rapidly every year. According to PwC analysis[1] , global investable assets for the asset management industry will increase to more than $100 trillion by 2020, with a compound annual growth rate of nearly 6%.''

Interesting article. Does anyone know what this means ? Genesis Vision ICO is certified[2] by Financial Commission  ? This Financial Commission thing?

It means that it's given green light to perform financial services

That is a great breakthrough in this market and genesis will be a leading brand soon in the financial services sector.
Interesting article with a good financial insight.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I was napoleonx thread earlier. Someone suggested a partnership with genesis vision.

When i think about it, some trust managers can be ai and there is napoleonx for this. But on the other hand, napoleonx can count as a competitor.

id like them to get into a partnership they would compliment each other really good!

It could be interesting. Bot manager, would be funny if he was the best manager  Grin

That would be funny, but your comment is also a bit foreboding... I think that with advanced machine learning/deep learning, bots with ai will someday easily outperform humans. At that time, humans will be unnecessary...
Activity: 588

id like them to get into a partnership they would compliment each other really good!

It could be interesting. Bot manager, would be funny if he was the best manager  Grin

I don't think so, these two projects are doing different things, have different visions.
Activity: 294

Activity: 154

Activity: 798

New article about genesis on marketwatch http://www.marketwatch.com/story/major-breakthrough-genesis-vision-the-next-step-in-financial-markets-evolution-will-happen-on-15th-of-october-2017-10-12

Interesting info: ''The trust management market is growing rapidly every year. According to PwC analysis[1] , global investable assets for the asset management industry will increase to more than $100 trillion by 2020, with a compound annual growth rate of nearly 6%.''

Interesting article. Does anyone know what this means ? Genesis Vision ICO is certified[2] by Financial Commission  ? This Financial Commission thing?

It means that it's given green light to perform financial services
Activity: 392

But dont you think the trading bot replaces the manager? I dont see how that will work out :/

It can work in some cases.
But I think people who are investing in Genesis Vision want a real life manager to trust them with there funds.

If the manager is a bot you still need someone who needs to answer questions from the investors, a bot cant do this.
So the manager is still a real person Smiley

But when you know, you are using a trust bot instead of trust manager, you can adjust your expectations.

By the way i am not sure genesis should go this way or shouldn't, i find the idea interesting that is all Smiley

I think good traders use all tools at hand. No reason a manager cannot also use a trade algorithm for his day trades, while he researches for long term value investments

I don't think there would be a problem if manager also would use such bots. In the end it could be part of their strategy and I think NapoleonX is a pretty interesting project. Maybe it would be worth to consider a partnership with NapoleonX.
You mean that traders will choose the best bots in their opinion and use them. I think it would be a great idea because traders do their research which bots are the best and investors will save their time because they don't have to learn how a bot works.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

But dont you think the trading bot replaces the manager? I dont see how that will work out :/

But I think people who are investing in Genesis Vision want a real life manager to trust them with there funds.

If the manager is a bot you still need someone who needs to answer questions from the investors, a bot cant do this.

But when you know, you are using a trust bot instead of trust manager, you can adjust your expectations.

By the way i am not sure genesis should go this way or shouldn't, i find the idea interesting that is all Smiley

I think good traders use all tools at hand. No reason a manager cannot also use a trade algorithm for his day trades, while he researches for long term value investments

I don't think there would be a problem if manager also would use such bots. In the end it could be part of their strategy and I think NapoleonX is a pretty interesting project. Maybe it would be worth to consider a partnership with NapoleonX.
Activity: 798
Such question: the manager will receive the commission from the sum of profit for the certain period of time, or the manager will receive the commission from each transaction which he makes? I think the first option, but I would like to clarify this issue.

Here's what whitepaper says: "The profit, received as a result of management of the total funds, is shared proportionally between the managers and investors. Managers receive a commission for management and a commission from the profit (success fee)".
So managers are paid not only in case of profit, they also receive some management fee in any case.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I think they are not the same, working on the same goal but have different approaches.
Probably they could complement each other to have a complete offer, but this could be outside the scope of both projects.
Exactly NapoleonX has totally different approach to trading than Genesis Vision. They will be using low frequency trading bots when Genesis will be depending at human day traders  Wink

what will be benefit if napoleonX and genesis vision go for partnership. is there will increase both projects popularity or vision or plan etc? i just want to know.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

I think they are not the same, working on the same goal but have different approaches.
Probably they could complement each other to have a complete offer, but this could be outside the scope of both projects.
Exactly NapoleonX has totally different approach to trading than Genesis Vision. They will be using low frequency trading bots when Genesis will be depending at human day traders  Wink
Almost missed this project, is there any dividend or some form of compensation for the token holders? (Reading the whitepaper right now)

You buy the token of a manager you want to "invest" in. If he trades well, the price of his tokens grows. (as i understand it)

yes - thats the way its works and there is a transparent trading history of each trader so you can forsee his success
Pages:
Jump to: