Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 104. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Etherdelta is a good exchange but it charge a fee every time you make changes on your order, people from slack call it the regret exchange.
Its a good thing that they have negotiated with other exchanges and it is also a nice to see that US citizen can participate on the ICO since many of them will not.

One good and bad thing is that people make so many mistakes in there, sometimes you can sell and buy stuff with insane prices if you are fast enough, since there are no cumulative walls.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Major Breakthrough:

Genesis Vision passed The Howey Test and received the third conclusion
that our token can't be deemed as a security.
https://genesis.vision/genesis-vision-memorandum.pdf

We'd like to remind that previously we've got the conclusion from
Icorating and Financial Commission.

Now we informing that US citizens can now participate in Genesis Vision token sale! Our community will grow bigger and bigger, spread the world to all!
That's a great news I think many US citizens are interested into investing into this project. Community is growing.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
ether delta in my opinion is a little complicated to use if I can choose I wish genesis tokens to be listed on hit btc is a little more user friendly, listing on both would be the best, more choice for all...
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

thank god they'll be on hitbtc. I hate ether delta, but hitbtc works well and is intuitive.

Ether Delta is the NUT WORST. So happy about hitbtc, makes live of an investor and trader so much easier. More ICO's should follow Genesis lead and make sure they are listed at a respectable exchange when tokens
are distributed

hitbtc is way better i hate etherdelta. i am always worried something goes wrong so all my coins get lost

I also hate etherdelta, but I am not using hitbtc ... would be cool if they will be listed on nova or some other exchange then too Smiley
But every exchange is a good start, so hitbtc is fine with me.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Cant wait to see this project go.
Its really a very interested platform and I'm a huge fan.

Also like the design of the website and roadmap, if the platform will look like this it would be sooo great.
Congrats to the design team!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Etherdelta is a good exchange but it charge a fee every time you make changes on your order, people from slack call it the regret exchange.
Its a good thing that they have negotiated with other exchanges and it is also a nice to see that US citizen can participate on the ICO since many of them will not.

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Exciting news for our community! After the ICO you’ll be able to trade $GVT on top 4 exchange HitBTC.

Glad to hear, thet you have arragements with exchange before ICO. But you will have other exchanges also?
Activity: 154

thank god they'll be on hitbtc. I hate ether delta, but hitbtc works well and is intuitive.

Ether Delta is the NUT WORST. So happy about hitbtc, makes live of an investor and trader so much easier. More ICO's should follow Genesis lead and make sure they are listed at a respectable exchange when tokens
are distributed

hitbtc is way better i hate etherdelta. i am always worried something goes wrong so all my coins get lost
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

are distributed

I need to buy a new ID ( my old one expired ) to get past their KYC process :/, other then that, great news!
Maybe the dev's can incorporate something like Civic for identity verification, then you won't need to buy a new passport Wink (just my 2 cents )
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Wow, two good news for such a short period of time! Well done, genesis team!
America is a huge market, I'm sure it will boost a customer segment. And the partnership with HitBTC is beneficial for both sides.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

are distributed

I need to buy a new ID ( my old one expired ) to get past their KYC process :/, other then that, great news!
Activity: 154

are distributed
Activity: 588
Exciting news for our community! After the ICO you’ll be able to trade $GVT on top 4 exchange HitBTC. Join now: https://genesis.vision

I love icos deal with exchanges before ico ending. Otherwise, after ico finish, it will be on etherdelta. And I don't want to see my token only etherdelta like it is some kind of airdrop token started with e.

Also love hitbtc, nice platform. They are becoming better for the last days.

Thats a great news.. bringing back confidence to investors .. bitcointalk really needs a thumbs up emoticon  Undecided

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Exciting news for our community! After the ICO you’ll be able to trade $GVT on top 4 exchange HitBTC. Join now: https://genesis.vision

I love icos deal with exchanges before ico ending. Otherwise, after ico finish, it will be on etherdelta. And I don't want to see my token only etherdelta like it is some kind of airdrop token started with e.

Thats a great news.. bringing back confidence to investors .. bitcointalk really needs a thumbs up emoticon  Undecided
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Yes, not so much ICOs worry enough with exchanges before or during ICOs, only when they finish they start looking for one, thinking that it will be listed fast, meanwhile the token is getting dumped in etherdelta, and when a good exchange comes, it won't go as high as it should have been, the market gets hold back a couple of months, its happening with PayPie, ICO sold out, and the community got into etherdelta right away, Paypie only got CMC listing, but now they are at the mercy of exchanges, that always take their sweet time to list you ¬¬.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
genesis Vision is most attractive project in crypto world, but i want to know why 44 millions tokens genesis vision will supply? is there great news or big planning?
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Awesome! You guys got that done fast! Way faster then other ICO's out there. Its very good for investors to be able to trade if they would like to

That's for sure is a good news. The crowdsale isn't start yet but there's a guarantee that gvc will be able to be traded on big exchanger like hitbtc. What a nice job!
WOW, nice banner! I'm going to share this on my social media. I'm rooting for this project  Cool
wow great news !! thanks, HitBTC - good start!
this is very pleased for investor, now we don't afraid that can will be wait exchange for long time

Its definitely a great news for all of the supporters. A coin being tradable means it will have some value in the future and more to come up. Hitbtc always supports good coins and hopefully we will see more exchanges in the upcoming days.
Exactly, HitBTC has good daily volume and listing Genesis at this exchange will almost immediately boost price of these tokens  Cheesy

Well it seems that HITBTC keeps growing with adding new tokens. I just hope they won't issue IOU's for the tokens and drive the price up and then let it crash when the tokens really hit the exchanges.
It's a nice new! Can't wait for the ICO day! I believe that the price will go up to x3, x4.  
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
This reminds me of the rating system of tripadvisor. Sometimes i visit a restaurant that was rated low on tripadvisor, but then I rate it 5 stars. Especially when there are not many raters yet, one stupid review of a customer can really have a bad influence on how the restaurant runs. Even tho rating a product is very popular nowadays,  a bad/not fair rating of a manager could have big implications..

This could be avoided by only showing the ratings after a X amount of rating. If a manager has no rating yet he can write a blog on his investments strats. After enough people rate him , rating is visible.
Hope Genesis does something with this wisdom Wink

Oh yeah your right. Booking,com uses this rating system and I do trust their rating system. There is a solution for everything Smiley

Another possibility to make the rating system more robust is by means of weighted ratings, or trust. That way not only managers are ranked, but investors as well.

Yes, that is actually how the uber rating system works. The idea is already out there Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Major Breakthrough:

Genesis Vision passed The Howey Test and received the third conclusion
that our token can't be deemed as a security.
https://genesis.vision/genesis-vision-memorandum.pdf

We'd like to remind that previously we've got the conclusion from
Icorating and Financial Commission.

Now we informing that US citizens can now participate in Genesis Vision token sale! Our community will grow bigger and bigger, spread the world to all!
That's  great news guys! I love that US citizens can participate in ICO because this means that there will be more investors and more funds for Genesis  Cool
for 1 day already 2 good news! If the United States will pour money into this project, then I'm with you!
by the way in the US a lot of beginning traders, sure what Genesis Vision will help these people to become successful
Jump to: