Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 113. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
400 brokers around the world as partner is really nice. Genesis vision willl profit a lot from partner and the more the project has the more the value will be high. And i think that the platform will have a lot of user, genesis Vision can go very far. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I see your ad on the Internet about finding employees. How many people do you have in your team and who else do you need?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
There are currently too many dishonest and incompetent brokers who make great promises to their customers without keeping them, here we have a solution in order to be able to take into account every parameter that may affect the market.
Educate me in what is the meaning of a transparent investment system? Why should a trader show his knowledge to everyone?
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Thanks for your anwers genesis.vision. So your partners include 400 brokers around the world...nice! And what about cryptocurrencies exchanges? Afaik they aren't brokers because when people buy tokens, they buy other people's tokens.

you mean, that they have already 400 partner brokers? Or they planning?

That number is literally in their whitepaper.

Genesis Vision already has partners preceding its launch who will provide an active client base (our partners include 400 brokers around the world).

I suppose that can be largely attributed to this:

At the beginning of 2017, Alexey Kutsenko, CEO of Tools For Brokers (http://t4b.com), joined the team.
I look at the road map and see that the alpha version will be released in 2018. Why should I buy tokens on ICO? just for the sake of bonuses?
Activity: 294
Thanks for your anwers genesis.vision. So your partners include 400 brokers around the world...nice! And what about cryptocurrencies exchanges? Afaik they aren't brokers because when people buy tokens, they buy other people's tokens.

i'm interested on knowing about this too.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
I am 5 and what is a trust manager? What is a portfolio and what is investing? I don't understand anything you just said! Grin

Trust management is a form of interrelationship of an investor and a finance manager (trustee). Under the trust management an investor (a private individual or an organization) delivers financial assets for trust management by a third party on preliminarily agreed conditions.

Managers
Management funds/traders are companies/individuals with a proven trading history, ready to acquire investors' money for management.

Investors
Investors do not trade in the market directly. Instead, investors transfer their funds to experienced traders who manage the funds for them. Investors get their shares from their managers’ profits.

Brokers
Brokers are companies that have the appropriate licenses to carry out brokerage activities. Through brokers, traders have access to trading financial instruments on exchange and over-the-counter markets.

For understanding an investment process we recommend to read the next article https://blog.genesis.vision/investment-platform-of-the-future-how-to-invest-58de7300774a

Haha, fantastic. Grin But still good to make sure we have the same understanding of the terms that are used by Genesis Vision.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Won't the performance of the managers also be visible by how much percentage growth they accomplish?  Cheesy Judge them by the numbers.

There will be a rating system otherwise who you can trust? Smiley
Ratings will be important for investors, if they see a manager with some good reviews he will be investing in that manager.

Really hope there wont be scam managers... this wont be good for the platform.
Activity: 182
Genesis is an answer to the problem of opacity in traditional trust management systems that do not offer investors the opportunity to have an overview or even to control their assets completely.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
We don’t hire managers; we don’t control their strategies. We only unite all of them in a single decentralized network. Each investment will be charged 0.5% of the operation amount.

But if some bad manager lost all investors money, can you influence to him and prohibit him trading more?

i think thats the risk everybody should take on his own. trusting managers always involves a (higher or lower risk)

that's why there will be a reputation system implemented. so people can judge the performance of the manager.
this rating will be very useful, and everyone will be able to choose a more successful manager, of course this does not give a 100% guarantee, but still the chances that your funds will increase significantly will grow

Won't the performance of the managers also be visible by how much percentage growth they accomplish?  Cheesy Judge them by the numbers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Unfortunately, alpha version will be launched in the first quarter of 2018. Currently we have a working solution, but it is not decentralised. Let me explain the situation with current solution: It is not a prototype, but already built solution, which already sold to more than 80 companies in the world. Unfortunately, this solution is not open-source, so we could not provide you with the code.
So we put this to the blockchain, and  in the first quarter of 2018, it will be ready.

OK, understood, you think there will be at least a chance to see a video about it? And what do you mean by "sold"? You sold your centralized solution but the decentralized one will be open-source as far as I understood. Why buy a product when it will be open-source soon?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
We don’t hire managers; we don’t control their strategies. We only unite all of them in a single decentralized network. Each investment will be charged 0.5% of the operation amount.

But if some bad manager lost all investors money, can you influence to him and prohibit him trading more?

i think thats the risk everybody should take on his own. trusting managers always involves a (higher or lower risk)

that's why there will be a reputation system implemented. so people can judge the performance of the manager.

Only problem will be at the start of the platform when there is no trading history or statistics of the manager available yet. Then you can just roll the dice which manager to chose  Cheesy

that is true with anything today. System will improve with time
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Only problem will be at the start of the platform when there is no trading history or statistics of the manager available yet. Then you can just roll the dice which manager to chose  Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

this rating will be very useful, and everyone will be able to choose a more successful manager, of course this does not give a 100% guarantee, but still the chances that your funds will increase significantly will grow
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
This will be huge deal if they will make some partnerships with exchanges so every investor could have lower fees when trading  Cool

I don't understand what you are saying Huh . I meant crypto exchanges install the plug-in to let managers trade with cryptocurrencies, there are some top-notch crypto traders out there
Activity: 588

Activity: 392
This will be huge deal if they will make some partnerships with exchanges so every investor could have lower fees when trading  Cool
I think exchanges will be happy of such increases of trading volume. Today most people just HODL instead of trading.
Activity: 154

Jump to: