Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 125. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
I read that the number of tokens is limited to 44.000.000 and total token sale is 33.000.000. What happens to the rest of the 11.000.000 tokens?
Activity: 364
how this option program work to purchase token?

This is on their site " An option is a financial derivative that represents a contract sold by one party (the option writer) to another party (the option holder). The contract offers the buyer the right, but not the obligation, to buy (call) or sell (put) a security or other financial asset at an agreed-upon price (the strike price) during a certain period or on a specific date (exercise date)."

I like this. The first of a kind ICO approach as far as I am aware. But what I like about it is that it mimics the way we trade with options in the FIAT World on Exchanges. This proves to me that they bring proven concepts from fiat into crypto within the space they are Active. I find this a good thing and was one of several that made me commit to buying options for the main sale.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

This is on their site " An option is a financial derivative that represents a contract sold by one party (the option writer) to another party (the option holder). The contract offers the buyer the right, but not the obligation, to buy (call) or sell (put) a security or other financial asset at an agreed-upon price (the strike price) during a certain period or on a specific date (exercise date)."
Activity: 588

I would have preferred to see more action in the thread from the team but regardless of it, it is a good article. Anybody who shows interest to genesis vision definitely should take a look at it.

True, activity in the thread would be nice, but also some marketing is needed for this. I don't think I've seen any banners or commercials on social media for this project.
Activity: 39
Merit: 10
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
This tokens directly tied with other cryptocurrency. It said about liquidity of tokens in future. What you think?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes i also think genesis vision is a great application of the blockchain. And the project will show to the market another new and disruptive way to use blockchain. In the crypto market it has a huge value, the market really enjoy project with a nice use of the blockchain.
Activity: 182
The introduction of the blockchain in the project will attract new millennium investors and new businesses. This will have the effect of completely renewing this market
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

I would have preferred to see more action in the thread from the team but regardless of it, it is a good article. Anybody who shows interest to genesis vision definitely should take a look at it.
Activity: 154

thanks for the article. bit technical for me though. need to read several times to understand  Huh

thumbs up for that too - quite nice article
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Are there some star traders you guys plan to bring on the platform while starting up?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

thanks for the article. bit technical for me though. need to read several times to understand  Huh

Its not that complex but you need to know about blockchain and its working. Good explanation in the article and will be promoting it on twitter.

That's indeed a good article! And explains quite understandably that Genesis Vision tackles many of the problems and downsides of conventional trust Management.
Activity: 364
I would like to ask the team to elaborate on which key challenges they will meet to ensure mass market adoption and how they plan to overcome these. Please note that I dont mean the technical challenges as outlined in the whitepaper but rather Incentives models, (broker, manager, Investor)-interest etc. thanks
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

Its not that complex but you need to know about blockchain and its working. Good explanation in the article and will be promoting it on twitter.
Activity: 588

Thnx for the link.

"Another one gets caught. The rise in Forex Ponzi schemes has been remarkable over the last two years. -Finance Magnates, $30 Million Forex Ponzi Scheme unveiled "

Ironically crypto is often accused of being ponzi's
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I dont think a simple plan with a promise will be enough for investors o trust managers. I think this platform will struggle a little in the beginning since there wont be enough trading history to determent the quality of manager.

You are right about that. There will be a period where they will require pioneers.

I thought of a different but related scenario too. What if the investor collects a few friends to bump up his ratings, then wreaks havoc with real investors' funds?

Here the Broker comes in, the manager can't just go away with people investment, there is a ledger, which is the broker, the manager always has to have an amount equal to the value of his tokens, people don't just give money to the manager, they BUY the manager's tokens from the manager, for example, a new manager starts with 1000 tokens, and each is worth 1$, for that manager to be listed, he needs to give 1000$ as protection, which is the entire value of his tokens, then comes the investors and buy the managers tokens, one investor buys 200, the manager now has 200$, others buy 150, 250 and 400 tokens respectively, so now the manager has 1000$ to invest whoever he/she wishes, but the manager can't just run away with that 1000$, because there is 10004 that he gave up to be manager, so all that money returns to the investors, that is why manager has to have the value of the token he represents to return to investors for them no to lose their money.

Ok i understand you are telling but what if he sell his tokens per 10$. If he is very good than maybe people want to pay more. So in this scenario he put 1.000$ of his and he has 10.000$ in return. I don't think only safe mechanism would be that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Everything will be on one application. Looking forward for the alpha version, which will be launched on first quarter of 2018. We will know exactly how's stuffs and things work if we already familiar with the interface.

I think Genesis vision already mention on whitepaper. i would like to mention here this, The Genesis Vision platform is the solution for the most crucial industry problems, such as limitedness due to the lack of information, lack of transparency and, consequently, lack of trust. Fundraising and the use of GVT (Genesis Vision Token) will help to finance product development, marketing and advertising for the development of the platform. GVT is an internal currency of Genesis Vision platform and will be used for all investment operations and profit distributions.

in this information is clrear genesis vision is Solid mission to bring this technology in crypto market.i think this is revolutionary project.
found informative review, I think it will be interesting to see for investors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rUTSbsZtHM

thank you for that link! altought i already watched that video it provides information worth watching it!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Everything will be on one application. Looking forward for the alpha version, which will be launched on first quarter of 2018. We will know exactly how's stuffs and things work if we already familiar with the interface.
Jump to: