Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 129. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
To be able to see what a manager did and is doing is very important to invest in the right place. All the statistics, characteristics ect... will be clearly available. This will be good for investors but also for brokers that will win in trust.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
got my answer, thanks dev.
and, another question; in trading (both FIAT and Crypto) there are to volatile, how to take the best manager?

There will be a reputation record, as well as an entire history of each manager, as well as some other characteristics that will be included in each manager, like a number of tokens he/she has, there will also information on the strategies and timeframe of each manager, or some information about it, because some manager will desire to keep their strategies private; at the end, Genesis Vision will give you the necessary tools for you to be able to make the best decision about choosing a manager; the brokers can recommend a manager too, so you should look for them for more recommendations.

Will the managers have the option to keep their strategy private? I feel like on an open sourced environment like block chain technologies, lets make strategies open for the public!

Yeah, for a limited time period. It is necessary in order to save the trade to be copied by some other.
Activity: 168
We can see many websites that say that they will trade foe you and will give you a share of the earnings with you but most of this websites are a fraud and they don't really trade. To prevent this kind of fraud genesis will be great. Also the investors will be able to know that they put their money in a safe place.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I'm suspicious of Russian ICO ... Guys, how do you like this project?

They are from Ireland not from Russia.

They just won a prestigious contest in Russia named HackRussia!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I'm suspicious of Russian ICO ... Guys, how do you like this project?
Activity: 154
and, another question; in trading (both FIAT and Crypto) there are to volatile, how to take the best manager?

There will be a reputation record, as well as an entire history of each manager, as well as some other characteristics that will be included in each manager, like a number of tokens he/she has, there will also information on the strategies and timeframe of each manager, or some information about it, because some manager will desire to keep their strategies private; at the end, Genesis Vision will give you the necessary tools for you to be able to make the best decision about choosing a manager; the brokers can recommend a manager too, so you should look for them for more recommendations.

Will the managers have the option to keep their strategy private? I feel like on an open sourced environment like block chain technologies, lets make strategies open for the public!
Activity: 588

Nice, this is the way is should be done, with reputation systems. let the market decide
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Anyone having difficulty understanding about the Genesis' working please read their Medium article. It's very well written and should be included in the whitepaper.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Can you tell me? Investors will have open statistic for trading their funds 24/7 ?
Activity: 370
the projects sound very craze!
better give us a demo !
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Pre-sale is going good!
Already a lot of money collected! Very nice!

Now its the time to buy because of the 30% bonus!
Great work guys

It's going nicely indeed.

1.5m USD is a good amount of money for every project.

What was the soft cap by the way?

I am bit confused right now, is there a soft cap for this "pre-sale"? You are buying now tokens with 30% bonus, but you just have to pay 5% now and later you pay the rest during the ICO, did I got it right?

Yes, You are right. You must pay only 5%.
As i understand right. hard cap for pre-sale 2 mln usd, so only 500k left and it can be sold quickly  Roll Eyes Huh

also:
The number of tokens is limited to 44,000,000 GVT
Total tokens for sale 33,000,000 GVT

Interesting system, I have never seen before. Thanks for the infos Smiley 30% bonus is a good amount and buy now, pay later is pretty good to buy some tokens now even if you don't have anough to pay right now Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
When do you plan to release the alpha and beta versions? I see the road map full of events until 2020. This project on longevity.
You can see the road map - it says that the alpha version will be in 2018, and the beta in 2019
Genesis Vision team clearly developed a roadmap - I think they will accomplish all tasks
Activity: 420
Hey, no more news Genesis Vision ? Smiley
Not yet, follow the news also on Twitter and Facebook and share with us if you read the first Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Hey, no more news Genesis Vision ? Smiley
When do you plan to release the alpha and beta versions? I see the road map full of events until 2020. This project on longevity.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
another social trading platform, right? or some one can explain with simple definition for this program? i didn't understand.

It's a trading platform, where you give your investment to managers, whose job is to invest your money according to their own strategy, and once a timeframe is reached (the timeframe is given by the manager) there is a report, where the manager present the actual profits obtain and distribute it to the token holders of the particular manager, and all is recorded in the blockchain to avoid scamming.

so, every body can be manager? if yes, i want to be a manager. maybe, it will be better for me.

As far as i understand anybody can be a manager as long as you convince users to invest their funds in you by providing your trading history. I guess this platform will have to grow and function a little before you will be able to read someones history which will be meaningful.
If you are a good trader this platform will be very beneficial. I think it's a great project for both traders and investors.

even if u are a weak trader doesn't matter so much you can always have patience with a project if you know that it will have succes one day , just look back 2 years ago at some coins and you will see
I also think that this project is for a long time. What coins do you say you need to look at 2 years ago?
greatteager - Well, for example - ethereum was 8 dollars 2 years ago, if you take a successful coin - 2 years ago its price was at least 10 x less
By the way I also think that for Genesis Vision awaits bright future
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Just saw that the presale was ongoing, what are the funds raised for the moment ?

Looks like they have removed the numeric counter. I think it is roughly 1.5musd options sold. They warrant a 20x the option investment opportunity at buyin when mainsale starts not including the additional bonus.

Is this the first time an ICO sells options? And can those options on GVT be traded like options on traditional stocks? This could pose an interesting new development in ICO land.
another social trading platform, right? or some one can explain with simple definition for this program? i didn't understand.

It's a trading platform, where you give your investment to managers, whose job is to invest your money according to their own strategy, and once a timeframe is reached (the timeframe is given by the manager) there is a report, where the manager present the actual profits obtain and distribute it to the token holders of the particular manager, and all is recorded in the blockchain to avoid scamming.

so, every body can be manager? if yes, i want to be a manager. maybe, it will be better for me.

As far as i understand anybody can be a manager as long as you convince users to invest their funds in you by providing your trading history. I guess this platform will have to grow and function a little before you will be able to read someones history which will be meaningful.
If you are a good trader this platform will be very beneficial. I think it's a great project for both traders and investors.

even if u are a weak trader doesn't matter so much you can always have patience with a project if you know that it will have succes one day , just look back 2 years ago at some coins and you will see
I also think that this project is for a long time. What coins do you say you need to look at 2 years ago?
Jump to: