Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 127. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
After finished Reading the whitepaper I am curious about some of the challenges with etherium that you point out, especially the scaling/performance issues. However as we expect to have them solved in 2-3 years you might run into problems depending on the Projects success. You mention that you have looked at other chains that would be possible to transition to, out of curiosity would you mind telling which chain(s) that would be most probable to transition to?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
New technology, new management. Glad to see the translations on the other languages. Good luck, guys!
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
Is this startup a decentralized version of the E-trade platform, or something similar? It says on your website that you will consolidate investors, exchanges, brokers, and financial traders into one ecosystem. Is their a test application, or some sort of exemplary piece for investors to get a better grasp of the functionality of your platform?

Thats all that I understand from thei whitepaper: this platform for Managers, Investors and Brokers. And they need unite all on this platform and make servise for them.
Look:

Managers
Management funds/traders are companies/individuals with a proven trading history, readyto acquire investors' money for management. The profit, received as a result of management of the total funds, is shared proportionally between the managers and investors. Managers receive a commission for management and a commission from the profit (success fee).

Investors
Investors do not trade in the market directly. Instead, investors transfer their funds to experienced traders who manage the funds for them. Investors get their shares from their managers’ profits.

Brokers
Brokers are companies that have the appropriate licenses to carry out brokerage activities. Through brokers, traders have access to trading financial instruments on exchange and over-the-counter markets
I understand that much, that it is an economic platform that will help bridge the gap between these four existing parties. I might need to reread the whitepaper to have a clearer depth of understanding.
Is there a risk that the token will be considered a security? meaning if there is no way to use them (alfa, beta,...) it is not a clear utility. From my understanding that is the reason why several ICOs either has postponed sales or did like wanchain (distributed an interimntoken which is not tradeable) until their platform can be launched.

From whitepaper: GVT will be used for all investment operations, profit distributions.
I'm pretty sure that when you read "profit distribution" means that GVT is a security because it gives dividends

I have not understod the underlying factor to why Projects dont want their tokens to be considered securities (even other projects who more or less are competitors in this space)but quite a few go the stretch to make sure they dont, that is why I am a bit puzzled on this one. Anyone knows the negatives of having the tokens classed as securities rather than utilities (some says it will be problematic to add to Exchange but TaaS for example is on renowed Exchanges and they for sure do dividends)
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
But the project sounds Interesting. So we could see the successes of managers and let the bests trade for us. I would be interested, what an experiences trader would make with my funds.
I agree, the project has a promising concept - with their own money without proper experience it is difficult to trade, in this case is required reduce the importance and rely on experience and skills
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
But the project sounds Interesting. So we could see the successes of managers and let the bests trade for us. I would be interested, what an experiences trader would make with my funds.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Is there a risk that the token will be considered a security? meaning if there is no way to use them (alfa, beta,...) it is not a clear utility. From my understanding that is the reason why several ICOs either has postponed sales or did like wanchain (distributed an interimntoken which is not tradeable) until their platform can be launched.

From whitepaper: GVT will be used for all investment operations, profit distributions.
I'm pretty sure that when you read "profit distribution" means that GVT is a security because it gives dividends
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
I'm suspicious of Russian ICO ... Guys, how do you like this project?

Its a sound approach to be a bit sceptical for ICO Projects in general but I would not let to much focus on their whereabouts but rather the team skills and previous achievements. The ICO rating team gave their Project a solid scoring and from what I have read so far I find this interesting and have bought some options that I will excercise in the ICO.

Take care to do your own due dilligence on the Project and best of luck!

Well, everyone is suspicious of russian ICOs. The team will have to build a lot of trust to make this ICO successful.

Why is everyone suspicious? There are some great Russian ICO's with succesfull funding.
Do your research and mostly you will figure out with ICO's are not scam. Check out the team search for the names on internet and its even possible to contact the team. Call the company, ... many things you can do to figure out if the project is real.

Because for every russian ICO successful, I can give 10 which were scams. Quite an harsh statement, but that's what I saw, and a lot of others users too.

Thats why a lot of investors stay away from ICO's nowadays.
While there are still good trustfull project in search for funding... and they will miss out some funding because of the project who scammed a lot of people. I can also name ICO's that scammed me and others. Still waiting for a lot of bounty's that were promised Smiley

But I have high hopes for this project, this one seems legit and not a scam!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Yes, investors will have open statistic. All managers’ trades will be automatically verified, uploaded, and recorded in a smart contract, building a trustworthy trading history and statistics.

history? may be you can make live statistic?
It will be a history that investor can look at it to know how good that manager's skill and ability are.
I think live statistic isnt necessary.
I think successful traders will be well-known soon so there is no use in live statistics. Will the trader be able to communicate with his supporters?
I think that there will be some kind of ranking system and traders will have special channels to communicate with investors and post some updates/spreadseets, etc. Wink
Activity: 294
I'm suspicious of Russian ICO ... Guys, how do you like this project?

Its a sound approach to be a bit sceptical for ICO Projects in general but I would not let to much focus on their whereabouts but rather the team skills and previous achievements. The ICO rating team gave their Project a solid scoring and from what I have read so far I find this interesting and have bought some options that I will excercise in the ICO.

Take care to do your own due dilligence on the Project and best of luck!

Well, everyone is suspicious of russian ICOs. The team will have to build a lot of trust to make this ICO successful.

Why is everyone suspicious? There are some great Russian ICO's with succesfull funding.
Do your research and mostly you will figure out with ICO's are not scam. Check out the team search for the names on internet and its even possible to contact the team. Call the company, ... many things you can do to figure out if the project is real.

Because for every russian ICO successful, I can give 10 which were scams. Quite an harsh statement, but that's what I saw, and a lot of others users too.
Activity: 588
@genesis.vision, is there a chance that you will show a pre-alpha during ICO ? Most projects this days show a demo/pre-alpha before/during ICO, I think it's important, there a lot of ICOs right now, only trustworthy ones gain popularity/trust

Definitely this. there is a need for a demo of how this works if you want more investors in this project. it's almost standard by this point. Is there anything planned?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
@genesis.vision, is there a chance that you will show a pre-alpha during ICO ? Most projects this days show a demo/pre-alpha before/during ICO, I think it's important, there a lot of ICOs right now, only trustworthy ones gain popularity/trust
Activity: 392
Yes, investors will have open statistic. All managers’ trades will be automatically verified, uploaded, and recorded in a smart contract, building a trustworthy trading history and statistics.

It will be a history that investor can look at it to know how good that manager's skill and ability are.
I think successful traders will be well-known soon so there is no use in live statistics. Will the trader be able to communicate with his supporters?
Activity: 490

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 258
Merit: 10
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
Great Writing, explains the concept outlined in the wp in a more dense way.
Can you describe the way on how a manager transitions between the different levels e.g. criterias that needs to be fulfilled in order to manage larger funds?
In the current concept we have some kind of levels system. The amount of investments you could possibly attract depends solely on your manager's level.
The algorithm of the level increase will be unburdensome enough for manager to grow up really quickly if somebody buys his tokens and he makes some profit.
The idea of this levels is not to make the manager's life miserable and oblige them to grind these levels. It's more of a protection for investors for the first manager's trading period while he doesn't have any verified statistics.
Managers have different trust levels that define maximum investments a manager can get. There are 7 levels in total, with the first-level manager maximum investments capped at 1 000 USD ( in GVT equivalent) plus a first-level manager must invest 1 000 USD of his own money. For comparison, manager of a maximum trust level can receive investments up to 1 000 000 dollars.
A manager will be able to trade only cryptocurrencies? If yes I can see many cryptotraders join as managers to take advantage of this. Right now they only give advice on paid telegram groups
Manager will be able to trade any assets.
Great Writing, explains the concept outlined in the wp in a more dense way.
Can you describe the way on how a manager transitions between the different levels e.g. criterias that needs to be fulfilled in order to manage larger funds?
Good explanation of the project and easily understanding the complex things. The pre sale is running, does anyone know how much sold exactly.?
Pre-sale is finished! GVT for $2.3M was reserved for the ICO!
Its awesome that you took time and explained the mechanics of the project since at first its a little hard to understand.
But do you really expect that many trades will be done with fiat since the project is based on blockchain?
Fiat markets capitalization is significantly higher than crypto, we are sure that many trades will be done with fiat.
Just saw that the presale was ongoing, what are the funds raised for the moment ?
GVT for $2.3M was reserved for the ICO.
how this option program work to purchase token?
Genesis Vision option guarantees the right to acquire GVT tokens at a specified price during the ICO, so you have to pay only 5% on Pre-ICO and the remaining 95% you will have to pay during the ICO. Options will also give additional bonuses for tokens’ amount.
Currently, options program is finished!
Just saw that the presale was ongoing, what are the funds raised for the moment ?
Looks like they have removed the numeric counter. I think it is roughly 1.5musd options sold. They warrant a 20x the option investment opportunity at buyin when mainsale starts not including the additional bonus.
Is this the first time an ICO sells options? And can those options on GVT be traded like options on traditional stocks? This could pose an interesting new development in ICO land.
Yes, Options program was for the first time ever! We believe that one day it may become a common practice, taking into account all benefits it can provide.
Technically, options can be traded like options on traditional stocksб but we didn't place them on exchanges, since we used them for other purposes.
When do you plan to release the alpha and beta versions? I see the road map full of events until 2020. This project on longevity.
Alpha version will be launched in the first quarter of 2018. Beta version will be launch in the third quarter of 2018.
Can you tell me? Investors will have open statistic for trading their funds 24/7 ?
Yes, investors will have open statistic. All managers’ trades will be automatically verified, uploaded, and recorded in a smart contract, building a
trustworthy trading history and statistics.
When you will send your founds to the manager, will they be locked for some period of time or you will be able to trade it back and forth?
I image it will depend on the manager how he will decide to run the fund?
When investors purchase coins, GVTs are transferred to a broker's account, where they are converted to required currency and transferred to a manager's trading account. Coin holders receive part of the manager's profits, according to their share, minus the manager's commission and fee. The investor has the right to transfer coins or sell on the internal exchange.
The investor can withdraw invested money, but only at the end of the reporting period, having previously created an application for withdrawal. In the case of returns, the investor receives the money according to his or her share, and the coins are returned to the manager for further sale on the internal exchange.
Managers themselves choose the length of the reporting period, according to their trading strategies.

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Serious project. A large qualified team. I think, guys, invest quickly. Good luck. Wink
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I like this project. I will invest in ICO Smiley. Looks promising
Activity: 392
I like these type of programs, i've done some trading myself, but the pro's can of course do a lot better so a platform that gives me the oppertunity to let a pro-trader grow my investment is ideal!
Many people simply don't have the time to trade but with this project, we all can start to trade.
Jump to: