Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 142. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I see a good price on ICO, interestingly, if I do not misunderstand, you will distribute 36,960,000 to ICO, but the maximum ICO fund is $ 33 million, would you stop ICO if the maximum funds have been earned?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Hello, i'm on french translation, notify you when ready
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
Did not see the substantive content, that is, some pictures with the introduction, github did not find where? Feel like a joke, ask the author to make more statements

Hello! You can find link to GitHub at the beginning of the thread http://prntscr.com/ggvduv

Please specify what information is lacking in the current thread. Thank you in advance.
oom
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Hello to everybody!

Spontaneously decided to participate in your company's bounty. Do you plan to localize your topic?

Yes! The languages needed are:

Chinese
    Spanish
    French
    German
    Italian
    Portuguese
    Arab
    Japanese
    Korean
    Hindi
    Indonesian

will there be any burning of tokens that are not sold?

Indeed, all the unsold tokens will be burned.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Spontaneously decided to participate in your company's bounty. Do you plan to localize your topic?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
will there be any burning of tokens that are not sold?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I found many projects with the same concept, but I see this one project promising enough, I will see the progress first
very good thread, anyway
Agreed, this project is surely can be able to be compared with any other similar project and it will win by many points in different, since the project feels rock solid.
Good luck with the project dev.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
I will be following this very closely.

I would hope to see somewhat of a partnership between DIMCOIN and Genesis Vision in the future.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
before an investment will be done i will wait out the waves here on this thread!id would certainly rather be safe than sorry!
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
I found many projects with the same concept, but I see this one project promising enough, I will see the progress first
very good thread, anyway
Activity: 220
Did not see the substantive content, that is, some pictures with the introduction, github did not find where? Feel like a joke, ask the author to make more statements
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
A promising project for short to long term investment.Im pretty sure along the line more info regarding the minimum cap and much more approximate dates can be given.I like the team jnvolve and im optimisic they will deliver
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I just Scan the whitepaper and as usual looked at the roadmap, investors, no minimum cap and  maximum fund cap($33000000), possible sponsors that I find none and sometimes the location. The roadmap doesnt indicate a sure date, just an approximated date. The investors shows a good pedigree. No website page on the ann thread
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Crypto is life !
Let me know if russian translation needed, thank you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
Serious project. A large qualified team. I think, guys, invest quickly. Good luck.
oom
Activity: 190
Pages:
Jump to: