Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 94. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
There is one question that I would like to clarify: If a manager makes a security deposit of $1000 and issues his manager coins that sells investors for $1000 (in an equivalent), then what is the benefit to him at all? Why should he trade for investors' profits, if he can trade himself for his $1000 value? So, the manager will release his coins and sell them for a large amount, for example, for $10000. Then why should he trade, if he can just take this amount himself?

I've been wondering the benefits of the manager too, i didn't understand it fully on the first read. Can someone clarify this?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think, not every manager must have opportunity to issued  their own tokens. Only trusted members. Because, there is will be a lot of scammers. Manager can invest 1000$ and sold tokens for 100k$. Or they must trading only with existing tokens, not owns
Manager couldnt do that if he didnt get any profit from his trades which means there is no way to scam with that 1000$.

Managers have have to show their trades after done. So you can check the managers history and what are the profits he had. So a manager cant scam you
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
It's great how much articles about genesis Vision are published recently. This attracts a lot of investors which will make this ICO successful.

Genesis Vision is ready for there crowdsale.
The marketing is working and the community is growing.

I'm just a little concerced about the rally to bitcoin and leaving all the alts. People think they will get a lot of free money but this aint like BitcoinCash, BitcoinCash was supported by big investors, nobody is supporting Bitcoin Gold. Why people dont see this.

Everyone should stop doing this and invest in ICO's like this Wink
Activity: 364
Dude. You should really check out the rules. You definitely are banned now for ban evasion. The fact that you even brought this up outside of meta is enough to get you on Theymos's shit list. Now........ Back to the project and the purpose of this thread.
What is the basis for saying that this would better be avoided until after the ICO. That seems rather speculative and if you can really predict the way the market will react to a certain token or coin then I congratulate you on your future as the first multi gazillionaire.

If Theymos cannot even solve the over 1000+ hacked account cases in a sincere and honest way, who do you think is the real shit?
The 1000+ figure didn't just came out of thin air in a single go; it was accumulated one unresolved case at a time until it reaches unmanageable level.

I can only suspect the admin is collecting a database of who owns which bitcoin addresses (and the associated IP address to pinpoint the geographic location) thru all the hacks.

Back to ICO.
Basically this is not limited to Genesis Vision, but to almost all ICOs.
If you notice, many ICOs are now much quicker to realize big loss right after listing.
I have no idea what is the exact reason for people to dump countless of coins that they bought during the ICO at far below the ICO price.
I can only speculate they are getting free coins behind the background of most ICOs.
I am not saying Genesis Vision is good or bad because I didn't study its business model.
But if indeed the same pattern is going to repeat (i.e. price drop below ICO), then you might have better opportunity buying after listing.
I might be wrong.
I myself bought into PayPie that sold out in half a day, with maximum hype by some charlatan Clif High and gang, and yet that cannot help the price at all from falling so low.
I notices even some "highly rated" ICOs also facing similar outcome after listing.
These days, I wouldn't feel I missed out on a good ICO if I don't manage to get in because there is a big chance I might be able to get it cheaper after listing.

Sometimes you need to consider that the way to ICO is (can be); early capital --> presale --> pre-ico --> ico and for each stage discounts may be lower. So when you write that ppl Selling under ICO price does not necessarily mean that they are at loss. In some case ive looked into it can be a 10x the Money in early stages compared to ico.
Activity: 490
I think, not every manager must have opportunity to issued  their own tokens. Only trusted members. Because, there is will be a lot of scammers. Manager can invest 1000$ and sold tokens for 100k$. Or they must trading only with existing tokens, not owns
Manager couldnt do that if he didnt get any profit from his trades which means there is no way to scam with that 1000$.
Activity: 392
People interested in the Genesis Vision ICO, very interesting article. ''An ICO should be built on a successful business model with experienced individuals running the project.''

https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/many-icos-traders-invest/

oh nice, thanks. rising even more the media awareness of genesis vision with this article Smiley

good to read and good to understand.
It's great how much articles about genesis Vision are published recently. This attracts a lot of investors which will make this ICO successful.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
There is one question that I would like to clarify: If a manager makes a security deposit of $1000 and issues his manager coins that sells investors for $1000 (in an equivalent), then what is the benefit to him at all? Why should he trade for investors' profits, if he can trade himself for his $1000 value? So, the manager will release his coins and sell them for a large amount, for example, for $10000. Then why should he trade, if he can just take this amount himself?

A manager can't just decide what the value of his coins will be, coins have to be worth something in order to be sold. He puts in $1000 as a sort of security deposit and you're right, coins are issued for this amount, but the value of his coins will depend on his performance. If the performance is low, these coins can't be worth $10 000.
Managers trade for commission, they get management fee and fee from profits, that's the point. The better you perform, the higher commissions you get.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

i have a question is this genesis vision also handle metatrader plaform sofware or stock forex pairs?

can somebody explain that to me? it seems like iam a little more unexperienced than i thought i would be

I you look at the Whitepaper, meta trader is listed as a platform for the future. So the answer is clearly yes ! Smiley
Activity: 630
The crowdsale starts in some days!
By the look at the activity here on this thread everyone is getting excited to join this project!

This project deserves to get all the funding it needs.
Its a great idea, great platform, great team.

Genesis is what crypto needs! Wink
Activity: 294
It could be interesting. Bot manager, would be funny if he was the best manager  Grin

Well that's a funny thing. I've recently read an article that most of the S&P 500 trading already happens automatically by bots. This seems to be already so since the 80's. I don't know if it's true though. I still prefer humans doing the trades, but as most things it will probably end all with AI which will doe the trading.

As far as I know there is no rule that managers on the Genesis Vision platform are not allowed to use certain tools they have at their disposal. Whatever yields the best results, right?

Yes and more over trading bots already are available even on btctalk, I don't fully remember the name, something like CAT bot maybe.

Gunbot is Another option. As far as im concerned its the return on invested capital that matters not the journey to it.

I agree, I don't know the ROI of those bots by the way.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
People interested in the Genesis Vision ICO, very interesting article. ''An ICO should be built on a successful business model with experienced individuals running the project.''

Thank for making us aware of this article.

Icos needs publication the getting success. And happy to see that genesis vision taking good publication which it deserved very much.
Yep, every article and media publication is great thing for Genesis vision. This can bring many ico investors
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Dude. You should really check out the rules. You definitely are banned now for ban evasion. The fact that you even brought this up outside of meta is enough to get you on Theymos's shit list. Now........ Back to the project and the purpose of this thread.
What is the basis for saying that this would better be avoided until after the ICO. That seems rather speculative and if you can really predict the way the market will react to a certain token or coin then I congratulate you on your future as the first multi gazillionaire.

If Theymos cannot even solve the over 1000+ hacked account cases in a sincere and honest way, who do you think is the real shit?
The 1000+ figure didn't just came out of thin air in a single go; it was accumulated one unresolved case at a time until it reaches unmanageable level.

I can only suspect the admin is collecting a database of who owns which bitcoin addresses (and the associated IP address to pinpoint the geographic location) thru all the hacks.

Back to ICO.
Basically this is not limited to Genesis Vision, but to almost all ICOs.
If you notice, many ICOs are now much quicker to realize big loss right after listing.
I have no idea what is the exact reason for people to dump countless of coins that they bought during the ICO at far below the ICO price.
I can only speculate they are getting free coins behind the background of most ICOs.
I am not saying Genesis Vision is good or bad because I didn't study its business model.
But if indeed the same pattern is going to repeat (i.e. price drop below ICO), then you might have better opportunity buying after listing.
I might be wrong.
I myself bought into PayPie that sold out in half a day, with maximum hype by some charlatan Clif High and gang, and yet that cannot help the price at all from falling so low.
I notices even some "highly rated" ICOs also facing similar outcome after listing.
These days, I wouldn't feel I missed out on a good ICO if I don't manage to get in because there is a big chance I might be able to get it cheaper after listing.
Activity: 154

i have a question is this genesis vision also handle metatrader plaform sofware or stock forex pairs?

can somebody explain that to me? it seems like iam a little more unexperienced than i thought i would be
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Activity: 364

This is also something i would like to know, but i believe is going to be just crypto. Otherwise i think this would require some other regulation to be followed

I was under the assumption as per roadmap that metatrader integration is in roadmap.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Icos needs publication the getting success. And happy to see that genesis vision taking good publication which it deserved very much.

Is this a fact $70 Trillion? In which industry? All of them combined? Which currency is this data measured in?
Check out this data from another source about the money supply of the entire world.
https://vc.ru/27263-rynok-kriptovalyut-i-ico-v-cifrah
Certainly, crypto-currencies and tokens are a large global market, but still quite noticeable. All the cash in the world is about $ 5 trillion. Money supply M3 (cash in circulation, demand deposits, urgent, savings deposits, as well as certificates and government bonds) - about $ 80 trillion.

Now that data is a little old from Aug 2017 and I believe just in the past few days Crypto actually passed Goldman Sachs in terms of market cap. Am I to understand that this project aims to perfect the money supply of the entire world? These are just two different articles. I am not saying one is right just saying read them both.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
It could be interesting. Bot manager, would be funny if he was the best manager  Grin

Well that's a funny thing. I've recently read an article that most of the S&P 500 trading already happens automatically by bots. This seems to be already so since the 80's. I don't know if it's true though. I still prefer humans doing the trades, but as most things it will probably end all with AI which will doe the trading.

As far as I know there is no rule that managers on the Genesis Vision platform are not allowed to use certain tools they have at their disposal. Whatever yields the best results, right?

I would think so. As a investor/token-holder, my main concern is the ROI. If bots end up giving the best return, then by all means they should utiilse them

They can use magic 8 ball and tea leafs or bots for all i care if they provide a good track record.
As far as I know bots will be making their decisions strictly basing on markets indicators utlizizing technical analysys. Human traders besides TA could use some market barometers like gossips or inside infos

Well I wonder if the team could integrate a specific trading bot into the platform and give it a human name? Would it be possible?

Why shouldn't it be possible? I mean everyone can be a manager in the end, so someone also just could get a manager position and trade with a bot then, or am I wrong?

as for your question, you can read about this in whitepaper, start from page 18

Traders submit applications either through their brokers’ websites, connected to the Genesis Vision network, or
directly through the website http://genesis.vision. Under simple conditions (having a minimum amount of one’s
own funds in a trading account), the trader becomes the manager on the Genesis Vision platform. From that
moment, all managers’ trades will be automatically verified, uploaded, and recorded in a smart contract, building a
trustworthy trading history and statistics.
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Majority of the ICOs are now falling in price below its ICO price.

Many people are now cashing out of ICOs to buy bitcoin for the hard fork free money.

Stay away from Genesis Vision ICO until it is listed.

There is very high possibility you may get far cheaper than its ICO price after its listing.
Nice one. Next newbie account spreading fud... Altcoins are losing value to btc hard fork

You will be a newbie too if your account get hacked.

FUD?

If you say a person is spreading FUD precisely because what he says is negative or not desirable to hear, then I say you are living in fantasy land.

I bet if your house is burning down and you are away, and someone is kind enough to inform you that your house is burning down, instead of thanking him and rush back to save your house, you conveniently say this person is spreading FUD.

I have no idea what went deadly wrong to your generation, but I can sincerely and honestly say your generation has lost the ability for critical thinking.

Nevertheless, the person that hacked my Dorky account is now signed up to Genesis Vision.
I have to suspect Genesis Vision is just like many other ICOs that do money grab with shady business model.

I was the original user of my "Dorky" account here at https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dorky-180234 but now it is being taken over by a hacker that signed on to Genesis Vision bounty program.

I would like to prove I am the legitimate owner of that account but the rule of this forum is that I have to send a signed message to the admin with my bitcoin wallet. How ridiculous.
So if I never display my bitcoin address here, means I can never recover my account?
Never in my history here did I ever post comments in Turkish language.

Edit:
If the admin is really sincere in helping, he/she should be able to trace the change of IP addresses used by that account.

Pages:
Jump to: