Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 32. (Read 24478 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
There are so many game coins popping up . I hope this one does well.

If you check how big is the game market and how it is growing every year you can understand the reason why.

Besides, it is important to distinguish good projects from too many projects basing on gaming. I think this one is a good one.

it's growing explosively. gaming is bigger than hollywood.

Gaming is raising fast but I find it a little hasty saying that is bigger than hollywood  Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
I don’t think that the price will go down after the ico, it’s not always like that, and I think that gyzer is a really strong project, the future of gyzer will be huge. The target market of the project is big and I think gyzer will have a great sucess.

A project can go down if the platform or product is far away after the ICO, and the project is popular enough, and if there is only one exchange at the beginning, especially if its a decentralized one, why is that? because whales will dump the token to get to buy cheaper and stop when the product is released, it happened to KICK and to PayPay for example, incredibly popular projects that sold out fast, and now they are way below ICO price, because of whales and lack of exchanges.

thats the problem, whales buy cheap during ico and then bääääm, sell all to get back to it at lowest. i invested in kick and paypie too, but i knew it could happen, but i bought those for longterm hodling Smiley
Activity: 462
as we know the gaming community and market is so huge , GIZER project idea is on the right way ,if it be developed ,sure success.

That's why I have high hopes for this.
Activity: 294
as we know the gaming community and market is so huge , GIZER project idea is on the right way ,if it be developed ,sure success.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

If you check how big is the game market and how it is growing every year you can understand the reason why.

Besides, it is important to distinguish good projects from too many projects basing on gaming. I think this one is a good one.

did you think the eSport growth is same with human growth? if yes, we same.
so, Gizerr will be booming as eSport platform
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
So, how much they raised already? I cant find nowhere...
Activity: 588

Activity: 154

There is also 1 industry that is huge with a lot of tokens coming up (adult industry), I dont think any token succeeded yet to take a big place in that market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

I have high hopes for Gizer!
They will be part of the first great game platforms on the blockchain. Because they will be one of the first they will have the experienced and knowledge that other new platforms wont have.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

This is a good point, beside that everybody should research which coin is the best or have more chances to be successful.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

There a a lot of project but eSports is a blooming market and it didnt reach its potential yet by far. Probably if you ask people, every second one wont know what it is.
Thats why Gizer joined right in time to become one of the most successful platforms. 
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

Its not just for a game purpose. Only 1 game coins are not so successful as people may tend to get bored with that game and stop playing, Gizer is a network so I too hope this will be a successful venture.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
wow it's project very interesting for me, i read your whitepaper, i think your project will be success. i'm waiting this coin at market and buy cheaper after bounty dump

Don't be so sure that after ICO end, price will go down. If everything will go as it is planned in roadmap, price can only grow.. Wink

Really hope so but I also think like this.
This project is for a long term hold and the value of this project will be big in a year. I have really great hopes for this project.

Gaming will bring so much to the blockchain!

I do not think we have to wait a year to see the effects. I think that in the beginning of 2018 - just after the first international tournament the situation will change.

It is very possible. The gaming community and market is so huge and GIZER project is on the right timing.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
can you let me know that, i dont uderstand it
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
You guys have been talking about VR, maybe I missed it, was it because of the partnership with gaze coin? I see that they announced this just 2 days ago.

https://media.gazecoin.io/blog/blockchain-gaming-network-gizer-and-gaze-coin-announce-partnership

Thanks. I didn't know anything about this. Every partnership they can get are good news to the project,

Yeah read the article its very interesting! I looked up what gaze is about and it seems like they want to use eye-tracking technology in VR so they can measure how long someone is looking at advertisement and then reward the consumer. But this is what I understand, correct me if Im wrong.

totally missed the thing with the partnership! and vr is a thing! just think back how vibehub went moon

Yeah and VR in gaming is going to be very popular in near future. So, it's good to have some partners in this field.

vr will only be popular for the masses, if there are enough tripple A games worth to go buy a musthave vr system. imo there are not so many out there yet, for a mass adaption of vr. well, resident evil 7 was damn funny on playstation vr ><"

It will come, it's normal that few people have it at the beginning. I bought the PS VR and I think it's incredible, and people testing it at my house share my thoughts.
Every piece of new technology isn't very popular at the beginning. It needs time to convince more people  Wink

Oh some new gaming technology is popular as hell ... Take the Nintendo Switch in Japan. Since start of sale it is sold out <_< they make lotteries at the big shops to make it fair for customers to buy the new ones coming in, if you have pre ordered. Currently waiting time for it from 2-6 months ... if you pre order lol It's a bit different because it's not just a hardware extension like VR but well, if you make it interesting enough for customers the popularity will come.
Wow, I didn't know that Nintendo Switch is that good. I thought that this will be next mediocre product like 3ds
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
You guys have been talking about VR, maybe I missed it, was it because of the partnership with gaze coin? I see that they announced this just 2 days ago.

https://media.gazecoin.io/blog/blockchain-gaming-network-gizer-and-gaze-coin-announce-partnership

Thanks. I didn't know anything about this. Every partnership they can get are good news to the project,

Yeah read the article its very interesting! I looked up what gaze is about and it seems like they want to use eye-tracking technology in VR so they can measure how long someone is looking at advertisement and then reward the consumer. But this is what I understand, correct me if Im wrong.

totally missed the thing with the partnership! and vr is a thing! just think back how vibehub went moon

Yeah and VR in gaming is going to be very popular in near future. So, it's good to have some partners in this field.

vr will only be popular for the masses, if there are enough tripple A games worth to go buy a musthave vr system. imo there are not so many out there yet, for a mass adaption of vr. well, resident evil 7 was damn funny on playstation vr ><"

It will come, it's normal that few people have it at the beginning. I bought the PS VR and I think it's incredible, and people testing it at my house share my thoughts.
Every piece of new technology isn't very popular at the beginning. It needs time to convince more people  Wink

Oh some new gaming technology is popular as hell ... Take the Nintendo Switch in Japan. Since start of sale it is sold out <_< they make lotteries at the big shops to make it fair for customers to buy the new ones coming in, if you have pre ordered. Currently waiting time for it from 2-6 months ... if you pre order lol It's a bit different because it's not just a hardware extension like VR but well, if you make it interesting enough for customers the popularity will come.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
No, hard cap of the presale is 6 million. Why any project want to put a soft cap to their presale Cheesy

Why not? Seems a good way to gauge public interest. If they do not even reach their minimum target in the pre-sale, why bother continuing?
Well, in this case (this project), they already have an app.
There has been too much effort for this project.

Also Gizer has partnership with gaze now. They need the ICO money for further development but they already have a platform.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
In my opinion, if this project is joined by eSports then surely a new gaming platform will be built as Gizer will be the first project to be partnered by eSports and the success of the project is very high and will soon succeed in the future
It seems you did not know the ICO project about gaming and eSports is MobileGo. Gizer is not the first project about this field. But, I can not negate Gizer is the first ICO project had app platform for gamer before begin the crowdalse. Wink

MobileGo nf Gizer similar project? I hear, that MobileGo was a succesfull project  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: