Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 13. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
The Hotel Booking market is vast, the technical strength of the GOeureka project is very good, and the earnings from holding this coin in the medium and long term will be very good.

The market is vast and there patent is also pending of re booking is also pending how can you be very sure that this platform will be success ? how long they have been working in this industry? as OTAs are working from so long they have thorough knowledge of this industry moreover they have good holding of hotels i dont think that GOeureka will be able to compete OTAs. Rest we have to wait for the launch of the platform.

hope that the team will prepare all of them carefully and provide satisfactory results, I am also confident that a reliable team in this project will run smoothly and develop successfully for its future.
Activity: 55
The Hotel Booking market is vast, the technical strength of the GOeureka project is very good, and the earnings from holding this coin in the medium and long term will be very good.
Activity: 39
Hello Team,Is there any technical white paper of goeureka available to read? Please share the link some one has from community. Thank you

kindly follow the given link in order to download the technical whitepaper https://goeureka.io/#download
Activity: 25
Hello Team,Is there any technical white paper of goeureka available to read? Please share the link some one has from community. Thank you
Activity: 70
Now a days I am reading about the Blockchain technology, and I really like this technology. there are lots of business fields and/or companies who try to use this technology and in fact they are using. So I want to know that how Blockchain can redefine Online Hotel booking? Is it also helpful for this field?
Adopting Blockchain can significantly eliminate middlemen, increase transparency, flexibility and time-saving. Blockchain can provide an affordable and efficient platform for both hotel and customers. This technology has an ability to benefit the parties by completely omitting the costs of OTA bookings. A Platform that features accountability and transparency would gain the customer’s trust. Financially this can be fruitful for the hotels as they no longer have to pay for the visibility on any specific site.
And there are multiple advantages of Blockchain Technology: Travelling the Smart Way Connecting to Blockchain is not expensive: Any internet-enabled system can be connected right away with this platform making the network accessible to the smallest participant in the market. It will provide an efficient platform for all small hotels to advertise themselves and get more bookings that are otherwise dependent on phone calls for bookings. All these businesses don’t require huge investments, they can be connected to the Blockchain with handy equipment like phones.
Blockchain can also reduce the cost involved in legal paperwork and manual assistance drastically as smart contract offers automation process for documentation. A lot of things are still done manually in small hotels but with automation, they would be able to efficiently manage their bookings. For example, customers may request to book the hotel room temporarily, and then fail to cancel it, leaving the hotel with a profit loss. The collection of unsettled debts is too expensive and labour-intensive for small businesses like independent hotels. With smart contracts, the Blockchain is adding another source of more efficient and legally binding processes to the market. A travel platform can include in their terms and conditions that its smart contracts are binding for all users.
The marketplace will become more reliable: Due to the existence of transparency, customers gain trust and OTAs can no longer cheat them with hiked prices. This hotel ecosystem generates an efficient booking process for both the users and hotels. This can significantly reduce the cost of booking for customers and the hotels wouldn’t require to pay commissions to agents.
If we are talking about the world travel industry based on blockchain technology, I must mention the platform GOeureka, which is the first blockchain based hotel booking platform. As a technology partner to hotels, GO aims to provide a dynamic digital experience to users and eradicate the high commission structures imposed by online travel agents. By reducing the financial commitments of hotels to third-party booking platforms, GO’s vision is to enable hotels to focus more resources on providing better intrinsic values and services to travellers around the globe.
Activity: 69
Now a days I am reading about the Blockchain technology, and I really like this technology. there are lots of business fields and/or companies who try to use this technology and in fact they are using. So I want to know that how Blockchain can redefine Online Hotel booking? Is it also helpful for this field?
Adopting Blockchain can significantly eliminate middlemen, increase transparency, flexibility and time-saving. Blockchain can provide an affordable and efficient platform for both hotel and customers. This technology has an ability to benefit the parties by completely omitting the costs of OTA bookings. A Platform that features accountability and transparency would gain the customer’s trust. Financially this can be fruitful for the hotels as they no longer have to pay for the visibility on any specific site.
And there are multiple advantages of Blockchain Technology: Travelling the Smart Way Connecting to Blockchain is not expensive: Any internet-enabled system can be connected right away with this platform making the network accessible to the smallest participant in the market. It will provide an efficient platform for all small hotels to advertise themselves and get more bookings that are otherwise dependent on phone calls for bookings. All these businesses don’t require huge investments, they can be connected to the Blockchain with handy equipment like phones.
Blockchain can also reduce the cost involved in legal paperwork and manual assistance drastically as smart contract offers automation process for documentation. A lot of things are still done manually in small hotels but with automation, they would be able to efficiently manage their bookings. For example, customers may request to book the hotel room temporarily, and then fail to cancel it, leaving the hotel with a profit loss. The collection of unsettled debts is too expensive and labour-intensive for small businesses like independent hotels. With smart contracts, the Blockchain is adding another source of more efficient and legally binding processes to the market. A travel platform can include in their terms and conditions that its smart contracts are binding for all users.
The marketplace will become more reliable: Due to the existence of transparency, customers gain trust and OTAs can no longer cheat them with hiked prices. This hotel ecosystem generates an efficient booking process for both the users and hotels. This can significantly reduce the cost of booking for customers and the hotels wouldn’t require to pay commissions to agents.
Activity: 102
Activity: 57
Activity: 65
Activity: 98
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Hi. Do you already have agreements with any hotels that are ready to join your service and loyalty program?

Thanks for asking Saharovv, we would like to tell you that here is the list of hotels with we have tied up you can follow the given link here https://www.goeureka.io/hotels-list 

I used demo app to test this platform it working smoothly this is nice achievement for this project before launch of the Mainnet. I hope this project will get succeed to catch attention of more investors in coming. You should promote this on relevant platform.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
It can be said that the tourism industry in which booking services are popular in the community. The GOeureka platform is a hotel booking platform that benefits both hotels and customers. In particular, the policy for loyal customers has made GOeureka more and more powerful. In the future, do you plan to launch a special solution to boost the project more aggressively?
Activity: 70
Hello all, As we all are aware of the Trivago, SO basically how does work? As per me, this is not an Online Travel Agency or middle men. Is it also take commissions from the Hotels? Nowadays it looks to ruin the business of other booking sites like hotels.com or booking.com etc.
Basically, Trivago is a global hotel search platform. Trivago does not book a hotel directly. They redirect the page to OTAs. Trivago also claims to help users to get the best rates by comparing a million hotels across over 250 booking sites. However, users can’t book via Trivago; they can only choose the hotel, after which they’re redirected to traditional online travel agencies (such as Priceline, Ctrip and Expedia).
And If we talk about the income of Trivago, There is no fixed commission for Trivago sales as it’s basically a form of advertising based on real-time price comparison. The first is commissions from hotels listed on Trivago sites, which is called referral revenue. This revenue is earned when users click on a particular hotel from the search results.
Hotels are charged based on a cost-per-click (CPC) basis, whereby booking sites pay Trivago for the clicks that users make on Trivago when selecting hotel booking deals. CPC for each spot is determined through a bidding process that takes place on the Trivago marketplace. The second way is the subscription fee: the fees that hoteliers pay for using the services provided by Trivago.
To larger advertisers, such as the OTAs, Trivago offers a self-service interface called Trivago Intelligence in which the marketing managers can set and control their bidding. The most complete solution for metasearch advertising is using a META SEARCH MANAGEMENT PLATFORM. These platforms let hotels or intermediaries to easily manage all the aspect of price advertising from inventory, demand, bidding management and reporting.
So finally Trivago does not book directly. If anyone is booking hotels via Trivago, he might face the problems occurred by OTAs. To avoid the charges of OTAs and to book a hotel directly, I must say that the GOeureka platform will do great in this field. GO completely disrupts the role of OTAs and gives access directly to the consumer along with Hotels. They have multiple attractive features like Guaranteed Transparency, Re-Booking Functionality, Cryptocurrency Payment Handling and Universal GO App etc.
Hello all, As we all are aware of the Trivago, SO basically how does work? As per me, this is not an Online Travel Agency or middle men. Is it also take commissions from the Hotels? Nowadays it looks to ruin the business of other booking sites like hotels.com or booking.com etc.
Basically, Trivago is a global hotel search platform. Trivago does not book a hotel directly. They redirect the page to OTAs. Trivago also claims to help users to get the best rates by comparing a million hotels across over 250 booking sites. However, users can’t book via Trivago; they can only choose the hotel, after which they’re redirected to traditional online travel agencies (such as Priceline, Ctrip and Expedia).
And If we talk about the income of Trivago, There is no fixed commission for Trivago sales as it’s basically a form of advertising based on real-time price comparison. The first is commissions from hotels listed on Trivago sites, which is called referral revenue. This revenue is earned when users click on a particular hotel from the search results.
Hotels are charged based on a cost-per-click (CPC) basis, whereby booking sites pay Trivago for the clicks that users make on Trivago when selecting hotel booking deals. CPC for each spot is determined through a bidding process that takes place on the Trivago marketplace. The second way is the subscription fee: the fees that hoteliers pay for using the services provided by Trivago.
To larger advertisers, such as the OTAs, Trivago offers a self-service interface called Trivago Intelligence in which the marketing managers can set and control their bidding. The most complete solution for metasearch advertising is using a META SEARCH MANAGEMENT PLATFORM. These platforms let hotels or intermediaries to easily manage all the aspect of price advertising from inventory, demand, bidding management and reporting.
Activity: 69
Activity: 102
Activity: 57
Activity: 65
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
Greetings, members of the forum) Are there any recent interesting news about a startup? Is ICO still going until November 30? Have you managed to collect at least $ 4 million? I don’t ask about hardcaps, as now nobody collects 60 million)))
Pages:
Jump to: