Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 17. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
As we all are familiar with the third party booking sites that called OTA, it is true that they charge commission from us. But as per my knowledge, they are providing us comfort and all. That's why they are covering 70% of hotel booking traffic. So my question is, how GOeureka make things better?
Of course, We all are used to for OTAs. But, Whether travelling for work or pleasure, domestically or abroad, one of the biggest expenses to tackle is accommodation. Even when you’ve found the best deal available it can still often feel like you’ve overpaid, and for good reason; you probably have With the rise in online bookings, hotel rates are being pushed up by Online Travel Agents (OTAs) such as Expedia and Price-line who can be charging hoteliers commission fees as high as 15–30%. With their margins reduced, hotels often have little choice but to increase their prices and/or cut costs elsewhere (both of which will be felt by their guests).
Yes, this is the biggest problem we all are facing with OTAs. After looking these problems GOeureka (GO) presents a better option. By connecting travelers with GO partner hotels, on an online booking platform that’s commission-free, GO ensures that accommodation is available at rates chosen by hoteliers, not necessitated by OTAs. With bookings made at best value, travelers can then focus on what really matters; enjoying their stay. 
Hi every one, After visiting their white paper I can say they have lots of attractive features like:- Guaranteed Transparency, Re-Booking Functionality, Cryptocurrency Payment Handling, Direct Guest Connection, Universal GO App, The GO Card, Next-gen Loyalty Program, Targeted Marketing and Media and Community Driven Development etc.
Activity: 102
As we all are familiar with the third party booking sites that called OTA, it is true that they charge commission from us. But as per my knowledge, they are providing us comfort and all. That's why they are covering 70% of hotel booking traffic. So my question is, how GOeureka make things better?
Of course, We all are used to for OTAs. But, Whether travelling for work or pleasure, domestically or abroad, one of the biggest expenses to tackle is accommodation. Even when you’ve found the best deal available it can still often feel like you’ve overpaid, and for good reason; you probably have With the rise in online bookings, hotel rates are being pushed up by Online Travel Agents (OTAs) such as Expedia and Price-line who can be charging hoteliers commission fees as high as 15–30%. With their margins reduced, hotels often have little choice but to increase their prices and/or cut costs elsewhere (both of which will be felt by their guests).
Yes, this is the biggest problem we all are facing with OTAs. After looking these problems GOeureka (GO) presents a better option. By connecting travelers with GO partner hotels, on an online booking platform that’s commission-free, GO ensures that accommodation is available at rates chosen by hoteliers, not necessitated by OTAs. With bookings made at best value, travelers can then focus on what really matters; enjoying their stay. 
Activity: 57
Activity: 65
Activity: 56
Goeureka (GET) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
copper member
Activity: 56
Travel and booking is a real usable market referred to a B2C target, I appreciate and I personally believe that is a good point to accept cryptocurrencies as method of payment, good luck.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
A good concept, now traveling is very popular which is needed in addition to good mobility is booking hotels and services. This project is quite different, when other projects offer tempting bonuses to attract investors, GOeureka provides a reasonable bonus. It looks like the team is confident enough with their concept and their selection to attract investors. Hopefully in the future it can be successful
Activity: 98
There are few features mentioned in GOeureka's whitepaper like Ease in check-in process and doing it over the app, Room key features like accessing the rooms directly through App and payment through Fiat and cryptocurrencies. Seems like many new innovative features are being introduced by GOeureka providing complete decentralized network.

Not only these above mentioned features are awesome, But will also be helpful in providing ease of check-in and check-outs. But there is this one thing i didn't get and its about there Loyalty Program or loyalty points and how it will benefit us as a customer?
GOeureka's inter-operable loyalty network will provide greater utility and value to hotel customers. They have a vision is to give the customer access to loyalty points from multiple programs across a single platform. Points earned from a restaurant can be redeemed form GO credits, and in turn, used to pay for a hotel room. Block-chain acts as an immutable and a secure ledger of all transactions related to the issuance of GO credits, creating a transparent and audit-able supply of loyalty points without the need for intermediaries.
Activity: 93
There are few features mentioned in GOeureka's whitepaper like Ease in check-in process and doing it over the app, Room key features like accessing the rooms directly through App and payment through Fiat and cryptocurrencies. Seems like many new innovative features are being introduced by GOeureka providing complete decentralized network.

Not only these above mentioned features are awesome, But will also be helpful in providing ease of check-in and check-outs. But there is this one thing i didn't get and its about there Loyalty Program or loyalty points and how it will benefit us as a customer?
Activity: 10
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Your project looks pretty good by implementing blockchain technology for hotel bookings. But does your team have plans to provide other services? such as airline ticket bookings, car rentals, etc. If not and you only focus on providing hotel booking services, can you tell me what's the difference with other projects that already provide services like this, which have more services? Or do you have superior features that can be compared to other projects?
Hello barnes, thanks for appreciating our project. Right now we are working on hotel industry, we came up with some unique features such as Commission-free booking platform with supporting mobile applications, Integration capabilities for hotel inventory and loyalty programs, Re-booking feature for hotel rooms when rates are lowered, Crypto-enabled interoperability of loyalty points, White-labelled solution on the GOeureka platform that will allow hotels to maintain brand control
Enables transactions via cryptocurrencies for more info you can read our whitepaper file: https://goeureka.io/static/files/GOeureka-rev.pdf
After I read on your white paper. I think the features you present are pretty good and I am quite interested in the features of the loyalty program that you present. But I hope more if you expand your sector services and not only provide services on hotel industry. Goodluck for your project, by the way.
Activity: 46
While going through the website of GOeureka, I got to know more about their future plans like listing on exchanges, Airline Bookings and even providing packages covering everything from your stay to your travel. But what really concerns me is will they be able to make it that too in such short span of time?
Go definitely have something under its sleeves and Aiming such high won't even hurt them. What i feel is they will make it, By going through their social media handles it gives quite a impression. Introducing Block-chain Technology in Hotel industry and making every thing decentralized and setting new standards in the industry.
And this new Re-booking feature that Goeureka is coming up with makes them look like they are here for the long run. This innovative and a customer oriented feature will not only saves them a good amount but even help the Hotels to build a long term relationships with the customers.
As we all know that one way or the other we have to use services like hotel bookings and what I as a customer thinks that we need a platform with complete transparency without any interference from third parties. While booking from online travel agencies there is always a communication gap as we are relying on third person which makes the things worse. But when we talk about GOeureka they are providing complete transparency as we will be dealing directly with the Hotels.
GOeureka is aiming to provide a simple and easy interface for bookings without paying the high commissions structure currently used by Online travel agencies. They will  provide a affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to connect directly and eliminate unfair Online travel agencies commissions, which in turn reduces the margins of hotels and increases in consumer prices.
Commission is the main thing in every business i think GOeureka is working to provide low cost structure to hotels so that they can adapt there web applications and there services. Their aim is to cover whole hotel industry slowly and gradually. All hotels will shift to this platform as they have a good vision and it seems that the team is also good.
Activity: 25
While going through the website of GOeureka, I got to know more about their future plans like listing on exchanges, Airline Bookings and even providing packages covering everything from your stay to your travel. But what really concerns me is will they be able to make it that too in such short span of time?
Go definitely have something under its sleeves and Aiming such high won't even hurt them. What i feel is they will make it, By going through their social media handles it gives quite a impression. Introducing Block-chain Technology in Hotel industry and making every thing decentralized and setting new standards in the industry.
And this new Re-booking feature that Goeureka is coming up with makes them look like they are here for the long run. This innovative and a customer oriented feature will not only saves them a good amount but even help the Hotels to build a long term relationships with the customers.
As we all know that one way or the other we have to use services like hotel bookings and what I as a customer thinks that we need a platform with complete transparency without any interference from third parties. While booking from online travel agencies there is always a communication gap as we are relying on third person which makes the things worse. But when we talk about GOeureka they are providing complete transparency as we will be dealing directly with the Hotels.
GOeureka is aiming to provide a simple and easy interface for bookings without paying the high commissions structure currently used by Online travel agencies. They will  provide a affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to connect directly and eliminate unfair Online travel agencies commissions, which in turn reduces the margins of hotels and increases in consumer prices.
Activity: 10
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
it all will depend on such things which are under their power and control like the developments needed by their in-house employees, but those which are out of their control may be hard like exchanges and we shall understand it.
Activity: 98
Activity: 65
How much goeureka has raised yet?
thank you in advance
Activity: 52
How Goeureka Targeted Marketing and Media for the consumer and for the hotel investors. 

In my way GO will pursue an aggressive customer acquisition program, focusing on audience data and machine learning to allow marketers to connect with their best customers and prospects across all touch points.As GO grows, appealing to hoteliers with the GO platform’s transparency, best-value approach, and crypto-currency accessibility, the range of accommodation available for travelers grows too.In addition, GO will reward travelers for making repeat bookings and referring others to the GO platform, and the first 250,000 users will receive first-time sign-up bonuses.
Pages:
Jump to: