Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 8. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How does GOeureka use the proxy wallet for all Ether transactions?
Activity: 65
Well, This is known to everyone what ICOs have done before in this digital world. ICOs ruled over the markets in the year 2017 by generating profits of millions of dollars. If you are deciding to invest in an ICO, you need to ensure that your money is spent on the right ICO. I personally have done a lot of digging on GOeureka and I am yet to find any major red flag that would make me give up on investing in their ICO, but till date, I could not find same.
The team is absolutely amazing and they have been working on GOeureka, very strictly and dedicated. I have tracked the records of various members of the team and I can say that they are incredibly professional. GOeureka’s reputation speaks for itself and is strongly supported by various facts and by the real business model that works every day. By investing (cryptocurrency) in the project you can be 100% sure of the reliability of your investment, as you invest in the business with real assets and real people.
After going through their vision, mission, work and blockchain based technology, It looks very attractive. In conclusion, if GOeureka ICO piques your interest then it’s meant for you. The ICO still ongoing and will come to an end soon. The good news is that it’s not too late to take part in this one of a kind investment opportunity.
Well, This is known to everyone what ICOs have done before in this digital world. ICOs ruled over the markets in the year 2017 by generating profits of millions of dollars. If you are deciding to invest in an ICO, you need to ensure that your money is spent on the right ICO. I personally have done a lot of digging on GOeureka and I am yet to find any major red flag that would make me give up on investing in their ICO, but till date, I could not find same.
The team is absolutely amazing and they have been working on GOeureka, very strictly and dedicated. I have tracked the records of various members of the team and I can say that they are incredibly professional. GOeureka’s reputation speaks for itself and is strongly supported by various facts and by the real business model that works every day. By investing (cryptocurrency) in the project you can be 100% sure of the reliability of your investment, as you invest in the business with real assets and real people.
Activity: 55
Activity: 57
Nowadays there are lots of competition in the online hotel booking industry. so who are the main opponents of GOeureka in Online Hotel Booking Industry?
I think everyone is aware of GOeureka platform. It’s a travel tech company, utilising blockchain technology to build a hotel booking platform. Their mission is to decentralise the hotel booking sector and deliver greater transparency by allowing hotels to directly connect with their customers. As a technology partner to hotels, GO aims to provide a dynamic digital experience to users and eradicate the high commission structures imposed by online travel agents.
The main opponents of GOeureka in Online Hotel Booking Industry, are established giants Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) like Booking.com, Hotels.com and Airbnb etc. It does have an edge on them because of lower prices and new features that it introduces. GOeureka brings a lot of new inspiring stuff into the game and has a pretty awesome team. Its business model and marketing plan are well thought out and its chances against competition are rather high.
Activity: 69
Nowadays there are lots of competition in the online hotel booking industry. so who are the main opponents of GOeureka in Online Hotel Booking Industry?
I think everyone is aware of GOeureka platform. It’s a travel tech company, utilising blockchain technology to build a hotel booking platform. Their mission is to decentralise the hotel booking sector and deliver greater transparency by allowing hotels to directly connect with their customers. As a technology partner to hotels, GO aims to provide a dynamic digital experience to users and eradicate the high commission structures imposed by online travel agents.
As much as I know, GOeureka platform is a Technological innovation in Online Hotel booking industry. What is It's Technological overview?
I personally have done a lot of digging on GOeureka so I would like to answer this question. GOeureka aims to develop an easy to use, reliable Facility and Services booking system with persistent indisputable records. As with all new systems, much of what is proposed will evolve over time as requirements change.
The web platform will be developed with a backend built on the Python Django framework while individual components will be built using a mix of programming languages (HTML, CSS, Javascript, Golang, etc.) and the mobile application built on the Ionic framework. The database will be a PostgreSQL database that runs on a cloud server (Amazon Web Service) with certain data validated and stored on the Ethereum blockchain. Smart contracts will be ERC20 compliant (though newer standards may be applied after the time of writing) and customized using Solidity.
ERC20 smart contracts will be utilized for the security and immutability of data throughout the platform. To increase performance and keep transaction fees to a minimum, individual transactions and bookings will be kept outside of the blockchain. The settlement of all transactions will occur off-chain and fulfilled transactions will be aggregated each day and sent through the smart contract to be validated and stored on the blockchain.
It is a key goal that the GOeureka platform provides for widespread usage, therefore utmost priority will be given to platform performance, user interface and experience. Majority of the system will be built in off-chain components but critical information will be stored in persistent smart contracts. The critical factors addressed are: The design of a secure mobile wallet that the average user feels comfortable using and is recoverable by the same user in the event of a lost device. The GO credits which offer preferential rates when purchasing products and services. ​An exchange allowing the purchase of GO credits in exchange for GO tokens. etc.
As much as I know, GOeureka platform is a Technological innovation in Online Hotel booking industry. What is It's Technological overview?
I personally have done a lot of digging on GOeureka so I would like to answer this question. GOeureka aims to develop an easy to use, reliable Facility and Services booking system with persistent indisputable records. As with all new systems, much of what is proposed will evolve over time as requirements change.
The web platform will be developed with a backend built on the Python Django framework while individual components will be built using a mix of programming languages (HTML, CSS, Javascript, Golang, etc.) and the mobile application built on the Ionic framework. The database will be a PostgreSQL database that runs on a cloud server (Amazon Web Service) with certain data validated and stored on the Ethereum blockchain. Smart contracts will be ERC20 compliant (though newer standards may be applied after the time of writing) and customized using Solidity.
ERC20 smart contracts will be utilized for the security and immutability of data throughout the platform. To increase performance and keep transaction fees to a minimum, individual transactions and bookings will be kept outside of the blockchain. The settlement of all transactions will occur off-chain and fulfilled transactions will be aggregated each day and sent through the smart contract to be validated and stored on the blockchain.
Activity: 57
Activity: 69
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
I am very interested in how you want to compete with large centralized sites like booking or airbnb? For ordinary users need a very easy to use platform
Just your idea is very good, because I myself often travel
Activity: 46
As we all are familiar with the third party booking sites that called OTA, it is true that they charge commission from us. But as per my knowledge, they are providing us comfort and all. That's why they are covering 70% of hotel booking traffic. So my question is, how GOeureka make things better?

Of course, We all are used to for OTAs. But, Whether travelling for work or pleasure, domestically or abroad, one of the biggest expenses to tackle is accommodation. Even when you’ve found the best deal available it can still often feel like you’ve overpaid, and for good reason; you probably have With the rise in online bookings, hotel rates are being pushed up by Online Travel Agents (OTAs) such as Expedia and Price-line who can be charging hoteliers commission fees as high as 15–30%. With their margins reduced, hotels often have little choice but to increase their prices and/or cut costs elsewhere (both of which will be felt by their guests).
Activity: 25
As we all are familiar with the third party booking sites that called OTA, it is true that they charge commission from us. But as per my knowledge, they are providing us comfort and all. That's why they are covering 70% of hotel booking traffic. So my question is, how GOeureka make things better?
Activity: 76
Is it really true that GOeureka is providing full self-service capabilities, along with the "Room key" feature in the mobile app?

Yes, They are providing the full self service in mobile app. To provide full self-service capabilities, GOeureka will also provide a room key feature on the mobile app. The availability of the mobile room key depends on the hotel’s physical infrastructure, but hotels with smart locks or keypad locks will have the room key feature integrated on GOeureka’s app.

GOeureka will integrate available developer APIs by major smart lock providers. This technology makes use of encrypted Bluetooth technology, where authenticated data is sent from the GOeureka app through the guest’s mobile device to the smart lock network which then unlocks a guest’s room. Bluetooth technology is found to be a safer alternative due to encryption and authentication methods available for Bluetooth transmission as opposed to Wi-Fi protocols that are easily spied on by other users on the same Wi-Fi network.
Is it really true that GOeureka is providing full self-service capabilities, along with the "Room key" feature in the mobile app?

Yes, They are providing the full self service in mobile app. To provide full self-service capabilities, GOeureka will also provide a room key feature on the mobile app. The availability of the mobile room key depends on the hotel’s physical infrastructure, but hotels with smart locks or keypad locks will have the room key feature integrated on GOeureka’s app.
Activity: 39
Activity: 52
Why does GOeureka use Ethereum blockchain? Is there any specific reason?
Actually, The blockchain provides GOeureka with the required token economics needed to eliminate high commission fees and the ability to facilitate interoperable loyalty points. GOeureka’s platform also benefits from the distributed ledger technology that guarantees security and transparency across its platform.

GOeureka chose the Ethereum blockchain due to its flexible and extensible nature. The use of Ethereum smart contracts allows for the creation of “autonomous agents” that may be implemented throughout GOeureka’s platform to automate many processes and remove various third-parties that usually result in a slower process and multiple transaction fees that lead to high costs.

While moving towards a fully decentralized platform, GOeureka will look into the adoption of key blockchain technologies such as zero knowledge proofs, off-chain computation solutions and recently introduced Ethereum technology like the Plasma and Raiden network.
Activity: 25
Why does GOeureka use Ethereum blockchain? Is there any specific reason?
Actually, The blockchain provides GOeureka with the required token economics needed to eliminate high commission fees and the ability to facilitate interoperable loyalty points. GOeureka’s platform also benefits from the distributed ledger technology that guarantees security and transparency across its platform.

GOeureka chose the Ethereum blockchain due to its flexible and extensible nature. The use of Ethereum smart contracts allows for the creation of “autonomous agents” that may be implemented throughout GOeureka’s platform to automate many processes and remove various third-parties that usually result in a slower process and multiple transaction fees that lead to high costs.
Pages:
Jump to: