Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 19. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
i wander that how will the replace booking.com, make my trip and other OTAs present in the market as they do all the things on behalf of people will GOeureka be able to provide that service?
Activity: 65
When is the GOeureka platform going to be live for hotel bookings?
Activity: 76
Hi I know about traditional loyalty points and also know how it works but how an interoperable loyalty network will provide greater utility and value to hotel customers?

An interoperable loyalty network will provide greater utility and value to hotel customers. They have a vision is to give the customer access to loyalty points from multiple programs across a single platform. Points earned from a restaurant can be redeemed form GO credits, and in turn, used to pay for a hotel room. Blockchain acts as an immutable and secure ledger of all transactions related to the issuance of GO credits, creating a transparent, auditable supply of loyalty points without the need for intermediaries.
Activity: 70
Hi I know about traditional loyalty points and also know how it works but how an interoperable loyalty network will provide greater utility and value to hotel customers?
Activity: 57
I think they will have to face various challenges like:-
1:- Big competitors with huge customer base (hotels and customers, both)
2:-The low crypto adoption rate for ordinary customers/hotels management
3:-Big competitors from point 1 can become “tech evangelists” for hotels/customers, teaching them how to use crypto and related tech, introducing their loyalty points, this is not so complex.
Of-course these are challenges fro them but they have multiple qualities :- 

A:-  The Market: is huge, but with the advancement of technology the language barrier is collapsing. And users of blockchains enjoy those technologies for the foreseeable future. Many of them will contact the hotel directly in the future.
B:-  VISION: Cutting out the middleman in the hotel industry is an excellent use case for the blockchain. However, the competition in this sector is high so marketing and branding for this project need to be strong
C:-  TEAM: The team appears to have experience in the industry which is reassuring. A strong board of advisors.
PRODUCT: The whitepaper is well-developed with a detailed section on how the project will be marketed which is important in such a competitive industry. The MVP is available to use.
I think they will have to face various challenges like:-
1:- Big competitors with huge customer base (hotels and customers, both)
2:-The low crypto adoption rate for ordinary customers/hotels management
3:-Big competitors from point 1 can become “tech evangelists” for hotels/customers, teaching them how to use crypto and related tech, introducing their loyalty points, this is not so complex.
Activity: 55
what are the payments method GOeureka has adopted ? other than fiat Which is commonly used everywhere.

As per there posted whitepaper they are aiming  to provide multiple payment methods that appeal to both traditional and crypto consumers. Consumers will have the option to transact using fiat currency, major cryptocurrencies, GO credits or loyalty points. Prices of goods and services will be displayed in fiat and the cryptocurrency of user’s choice.
Activity: 25
what are the payments method GOeureka has adopted ? other than fiat Which is commonly used everywhere.
Activity: 52
Can anyone let me know about GOstore ? what is it and what is the use of it?

The GO store is an in-app exchange for token holders to purchase GO credits using GO tokens. It is a safe and fast liquidation option for token holders to convert tokens into spendable fiat-value credits. Users enjoy discounted products and services on the GOeureka platform when purchasing with GO credits. GO credits are fiat-valued in-app credits that allows for instant transactions and off-chain settlement. Token holders will redeem GO credits according to the prevailing market rate at time of exchange. GOeureka will rely on data sources from various exchanges and number of custom oracles to retrieve the average token price on the market. Users will use the proxy wallet detailed below to exchange GO tokens for GO credits.
Activity: 93
Can anyone let me know about GOstore ? what is it and what is the use of it?
Activity: 55
As per GOeureka, your mission is to decentralize the hotel booking sector and you will save the commissions that other OTAs take, so i would like to know how GOeureka is different from OTAs.

We would like to tell you, Consumer will get benefit, as GO is also introducing a patent-pending Re-Booking algorithm function as an added-value service for customers to obtain the best value for rooms (due to fluctuating prices). Hotel room prices are updated several times a day. When the hotel rate drops, the Re-Booking feature will automatically detect and re-book an existing booking at the lower rate. GO's vision is to give the customer access to loyalty points from multiple programs across a single platform. Points earned from a restaurantcan be redeemed for GO credits, and in turn, used to pay for a hotel room. For consumers who subscribe to multiple loyalty programs, GO’s solution for an interoperable loyalty program on the blockchain could facilitate instant redemptions and exchange for multiple loyalty point currencies on a single platform. Further we would like to tell you that investor has the option to sell the GO tokens on the listed exchange or investor can use that tokens on GO platform and GO will provide a 5%–15% savings on all GO Token redemptions on the platform.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I think this is a promising project, I think GOeureka will attract a lot of customers as they provide a unique feature. He definitely has a great future.
Activity: 46
As per GOeureka, your mission is to decentralize the hotel booking sector and you will save the commissions that other OTAs take, so i would like to know how GOeureka is different from OTAs.
Activity: 69
Can anyone tell me, Which is the first hotel booking platform based on Blockchain?
Today I was surfing on Google then I came to know, GOeureka is among the first in this space to trial bookings using blockchain technology through smart contracts on Ethereum, which is made possible, in part, due to its huge existing infrastructure of available hotels. GOeureka has amassed an impressive Board consisting of C-Level executives from Ac-cor Hotels and Agoda, among st others in the global hotel industry. The number of hotels bookable through GOeureka (400,000) is rapidly expanding, giving it a significant edge over competitors, both in and out of the block chain world.
And most importantly, GOeureka simplifies and reduces the cost of hotel bookings, giving a fair and consistent price to the customer, and ease of transaction to the hotel. By cutting out the middlemen and allowing the hotel to deal directly with the customer, arbitrary fees are erased, and the customer accumulates the benefit and rewards as well as receiving far better rates. Likewise, hotels are able to cut down the supply chain to the bare minimum, making it more efficient and cheaper for them to operate.
Activity: 57
Can anyone tell me, Which is the first hotel booking platform based on Blockchain?
Today I was surfing on Google then I came to know, GOeureka is among the first in this space to trial bookings using blockchain technology through smart contracts on Ethereum, which is made possible, in part, due to its huge existing infrastructure of available hotels. GOeureka has amassed an impressive Board consisting of C-Level executives from Ac-cor Hotels and Agoda, among st others in the global hotel industry. The number of hotels bookable through GOeureka (400,000) is rapidly expanding, giving it a significant edge over competitors, both in and out of the block chain world.
Activity: 80
Where GOeureka will store the information of visitors offline or online ? how this information is used ? Will they plan any special offer for there new users.

Its really impossible to share the exact view about this as it is a online project so definitely they will store the information in there database But it might be possible that when you do check in it might be possible that hotel staff will ask you to show your identity.Its quit professional but it will be consider also for security.
Activity: 69
Where GOeureka will store the information of visitors offline or online ? how this information is used ? Will they plan any special offer for there new users.
Activity: 39
In the terms of service, What countries are goeureka currently opening or working. Will it be able to work globally and they have any restricted countries.

Well, after visiting GOeureka website this is clear that they are aiming to work worldwide. Users of GOeureka are able to book hotel rooms for a range of different countries around the world as they have opened up access to 200,000 properties worldwide.
Activity: 76
In the terms of service, What countries are goeureka currently opening or working. Will it be able to work globally and they have any restricted countries.
Pages:
Jump to: