Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 20. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What are GO credits ?

GO Credits are cash values credited to customer account wallets. GO Credits may only be spent on the GO platform and are non-transferrable. Consumers will be rewarded with some  amount of GO Credits for spending on GO’s platform. Consumers may then subsidize their total cost of purchase using GO Credits.
GO Credits will also be issued on behalf of hotels that do not have loyalty programs to ensure that every consumer on the GO platform is rewarded for their participation.
Activity: 15
will be some whitepaper update?
Activity: 25
What are GO credits ?
Activity: 69
As we all are aware of GOeureka's vision, What is GOeureka's eyesight for resorts?
As a technology partner to resorts, GO intends to provide a straightforward web and application knowledge to users without the high fee constructions imposed by current OTAs. By reducing the economic commitments of resorts to third-party reservation systems, GO will allow hotels to focus more resources on providing better intrinsic customer and value service Little hotels either have to increase their price per space or be obligated to reduce their profit margins to survive in an OTA-controlled environment.
As per my perspective, In many situations, resorts are also limited by OTAs’ insistence on ideal cost price and assurance parity. Partner resorts have got authorized contracts with OTAs which make sure that prices provided on these sites match those publicized on the hotel-owned web-page. GO’s eyesight for the long term of the travel industry is supportive of the web ecosystem where all businesses are allowed the chance to thrive and advantage from providing the best materials or solutions to travelers.
Activity: 93
Anyone can tell me the same project name which works like the goeureka where I can find the difference between the projects and put my investment in a similar way.

I had made a research on the same point and I found beetoken one of the same project like goeureka, but goeureka is too ahead than their competitors.They have also the similar project but they are not in the mainstream While Goeureka is leading with the project calculations and technology.

Activity: 57
As we all are aware of GOeureka's vision, What is GOeureka's eyesight for resorts?
As a technology partner to resorts, GO intends to provide a straightforward web and application knowledge to users without the high fee constructions imposed by current OTAs. By reducing the economic commitments of resorts to third-party reservation systems, GO will allow hotels to focus more resources on providing better intrinsic customer and value service Little hotels either have to increase their price per space or be obligated to reduce their profit margins to survive in an OTA-controlled environment.
Activity: 65
Activity: 52
Anyone can tell me the same project name which works like the goeureka where I can find the difference between the projects and put my investment in a similar way.

I had made a research on the same point and I found beetoken one of the same project like goeureka, but goeureka is too ahead than their competitors.They have also the similar project but they are not in the mainstream While Goeureka is leading with the project calculations and technology.
Activity: 46
Activity: 80
Can We reedem any other platform points on the Go platform.?

Customers have the option of subscribing to a hotel’s loyalty program directly via the platform In some cases, customers can even register for a hotel’s loyalty program on the GO platform. Consumers can also manage their points from multiple registered hotel loyalty programs via the GO platform, gaining a single view of their rewards and might be they will provide the option you are talking about.It will be directly connected to the platform.
Activity: 55
Can We reedem any other platform points on the Go platform.?
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
The company GO eureka has launched a project whose priority is to make the world platform in the tourism business. The team of developers with many years of experience in this direction brings together all the tourists in one site, also fully worked out the line of profit for investors. I think GO eureka is a company that deserves the attention of investors who are ready to invest in a profitable business. What are the major countries abandoned the project GO eureka?
How can I get GO Tokens (GOT)?

As I read their white paper I just calculated the same and I found this that they have total of 1 billion GOT will be generated, priced at US$0.30/token. 10% will be distributed to GO founders and the core GO team (which will be locked for 24 months) and advisors (who will receive theirs six months after sale conclusion). 30% will be kept in a reserve pool for operating initiatives and funding marketing strategies and other activities relevant to the growth of the business.The remaining 60% of GOT Tokens generated will be allocated for sale during the Private Pre-sale, Public Pre-Sale and Main Token Sale, and can be purchased in US Dollars (USD), Singapore Dollars (SGD) or Ether (ETH). All contributions will be converted to ETH, live, at the prevailing rate.The first-round private pre-sale will commence one month before the Token Sale with accredited investors, with a minimum investment of US$50,000 each. The maximum cap will be 150,000,000 GOT, and the round will close two weeks before the main token sale. Investors of funds raised during this period are entitled to bonus distributions of 30%, and they welcome to whitelist with GO to join this round of fundraising.The main token sale will run for approximately three weeks, with a minimum purchase of US$1000 (equivalent ETH value) and a diminishing bonus distribution.

Also you can participate in there bounty,Which is Still running.
Here is the link of there bounty thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44898515

Sure,I will. Thanx for your informative information.
Activity: 39

As I read their white paper I just calculated the same and I found this that they have total of 1 billion GOT will be generated, priced at US$0.30/token. 10% will be distributed to GO founders and the core GO team (which will be locked for 24 months) and advisors (who will receive theirs six months after sale conclusion). 30% will be kept in a reserve pool for operating initiatives and funding marketing strategies and other activities relevant to the growth of the business.The remaining 60% of GOT Tokens generated will be allocated for sale during the Private Pre-sale, Public Pre-Sale and Main Token Sale, and can be purchased in US Dollars (USD), Singapore Dollars (SGD) or Ether (ETH). All contributions will be converted to ETH, live, at the prevailing rate.The first-round private pre-sale will commence one month before the Token Sale with accredited investors, with a minimum investment of US$50,000 each. The maximum cap will be 150,000,000 GOT, and the round will close two weeks before the main token sale. Investors of funds raised during this period are entitled to bonus distributions of 30%, and they welcome to whitelist with GO to join this round of fundraising.The main token sale will run for approximately three weeks, with a minimum purchase of US$1000 (equivalent ETH value) and a diminishing bonus distribution.

Also you can participate in there bounty,Which is Still running.
Here is the link of there bounty thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44898515
Activity: 76

Activity: 57
How frequently do hotels change their rates? I mean we have seen that the rates of hotels change every day, Is there any specific reason?
As per recent news, I can say In today's market, 80–90% of Hotels are depended on Online Travel Agencies. Consumers visit on the website and see the rate imposed by the third parties booking sites. So it can't be said that how frequently rate changes but this is pretty much sure that the OTAs are impacting hotel direct bookings and profit margins. OTAs typically serve unfavorable terms to hotels, with rate parity clauses and high commission rates.
I think These are the main reasons behind the rate variations of Hotels. To resolve this kind of such problems GOeureka aims to provide a partial platform for everyone. As the hotel's technology partner, GOeureka seeks to maintain the hotel's brand and their direct communication to customers. They are presenting this opportunity to the hotel industry. By using this platform hotels and consumers don’t need to pay a single bit of money to the third party. Here hotels are totally free to build up their relation directly to consumers.
Activity: 70
There are many projects in the market that may provide you better commitment towards there services for the hotels and accommodation But I wish Goeureka will definitely work on the hotel accommodations and services, not just only money saving for the users. I wish good luck for their team member to come up in the market with the expectation that they generated and I hope they won't disappoint us with the real.  
Activity: 65
How frequently do hotels change their rates? I mean we have seen that the rates of hotels change every day, Is there any specific reason?
As per recent news, I can say In today's market, 80–90% of Hotels are depended on Online Travel Agencies. Consumers visit on the website and see the rate imposed by the third parties booking sites. So it can't be said that how frequently rate changes but this is pretty much sure that the OTAs are impacting hotel direct bookings and profit margins. OTAs typically serve unfavorable terms to hotels, with rate parity clauses and high commission rates.
Activity: 69
How frequently do hotels change their rates? I mean we have seen that rates of hotels change every day, Is there any specific reason?
Pages:
Jump to: