Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 67. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I'm sure this is a good project, for those who like to travel, it will be a good booking platform.  Good luck!
Exactly I love to explore, but sometimes when i travel i face lot of problems and issues while i paid the heavy amount to OTAs.I'm sure this is a good project, and it will serve us very good services. good luck GOeureka team.
You seems like a copy of me, the Same problem I am facing from past. Thanks to goeureka that they are providing such a beautiful platform for us to save some money and fully transparent to all of us by using blockchain technology. It will be a great platform IMO.
Activity: 93
GOeureka IS CONSIDERED FOR TOP ICO VOTING POLLS BY @TRACKICO

VOTE NOW FOR Goeureka AS ICO OF THE MONTH

THIS WEEK'S POLL HAS ALREADY BEGUN AND WILL END ON SUNDAY (JULY8th) AT 11:59 PM UTC

Infographic is really cool, And just for your information I already voted for your ICO at trackico, This site was the source of goeureka for me. Really great!!!!!
Activity: 252
GOeureka IS CONSIDERED FOR TOP ICO VOTING POLLS BY @TRACKICO

VOTE NOW FOR Goeureka AS ICO OF THE MONTH

THIS WEEK'S POLL HAS ALREADY BEGUN AND WILL END ON SUNDAY (JULY8th) AT 11:59 PM UTC

Activity: 56
GOeureka  is really a nice project. I believe in this project as well, they keep on moving things forward.
Yeah, seriously Goeureka is very nice project.they will remove OTAs & and give us very good services at very low cost.

Yes you are right they have a very good product, which is going to provide benefit to all hotel industry, due to OTA hotels are not able to provide services now this will also improve services moreover everyone will get value of there money 
Activity: 95
GOeureka is going to provide benefit to the customers by their re-booking feature good to see that.
[/quote
Yeah, Re-booking feature of GOeureka is really cool. Re-booking feature is very beneficial for customers.
GOeureka  is really a nice project. I believe in this project as well, they keep on moving things forward.
Yeah, seriously Goeureka is very nice project.they will remove OTAs & and give us very good services at very low cost.
I'm sure this is a good project, for those who like to travel, it will be a good booking platform.  Good luck!
Exactly I love to explore, but sometimes when i travel i face lot of problems and issues while i paid the heavy amount to OTAs.I'm sure this is a good project, and it will serve us very good services. good luck GOeureka team.
I wish you success!
Blameless job, percipient design, absorbing business.

Thank you so much for your valuable comments over our project.
Yes, you are right.
blameless job, percipient design, absorbing business, very fast responses.good going keep it up, guys.
Activity: 56
the business which seems to me very well in addition to pressuring prices lower is certainly the easier in selecting various models or a great place with a very cheap price of course it is in balance with the thought and effort that is well within the the team, hopefully many will be interested in this venture. 
Making bookings through the hotel is often expensive and troublesome. Reservation systems like you have great convenience for the end user. And when you bring this to the blockchain, a much faster and trouble-free holiday awaits us.

Thank you for your valuable feedback over our project. GOeureka aims to provide an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to directly engage and transact with each other, removing the inequitable commissions to OTAs that ultimately decrease hotels’ margins and increase consumer prices
It seems of this project will be better in the near future.
Engaging project, reasoned approach, spotless activity.  Good luck!

Thank you so much for your support.
I expect this project grows well and perfect.
Classy design, clear-cut business, absorbing website!

Thank you for supporting our project!
Hello GOeureka Family,
Please vote for GOeureka and help it to become the top ICO of the week! This current poll ends on July 8 2018 so get in quick!
Click here - https://www.trackico.io/ico/goeureka/

Also Join Our Telegram Group - https://t.me/goeureka
Greetings all. It looks of this project will be preferably in the offing!
Wondrous project, a very excellent business, apperceptive logo!

Thank you so much for appreciating our project!
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Making bookings through the hotel is often expensive and troublesome. Reservation systems like you have great convenience for the end user. And when you bring this to the blockchain, a much faster and trouble-free holiday awaits us.
Activity: 17
Greetings all. It looks of this project will be preferably in the offing!
Wondrous project, a very excellent business, apperceptive logo!
Activity: 126
You can answer here because there are many community people asking a lot of questions about your project. I am not interested in telegram because there are many fake people keep on messaging PM's about the ICO in order to send the payments.

Some people don't fancy using Telegram because the app will auto add you to other ICO groups. Dunno if its kinda new bug but this is a problem Telegram devs must fix. It will lead you to game apps created by scam ICO even you didn't install it. This was causing me a headache lately and I can't even uninstall the game.
As per GOeureka, your mission is to decentralize the hotel booking sector and you will save the commissions that other OTAs take, so i would like to know how GOeureka is different from OTAs.
Can i have your telegram username.

Thanks for asking we would like to share our telegram user name : https://t.me/goeureka
What are the restricted areas, soft and hard cap and your country of registration, does it? Can you provide me with that info?

Thanks for asking, we would like to inform you that our hard cap is 4 million which is already achieved and our hard cap is 150 million.
secondly restricted countries are USA, CHINA, SINGAPORE.
Our country of registration is Singapore.

I wish you success!
Blameless job, percipient design, absorbing business.

Thank you so much for your valuable comments over our project.
Pages:
Jump to: