Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 63. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Yes, Goeureka is 1 of the many platforms that brings about technology Blockchain for hotel reservations, intended for its customers by eliminating commissions, they will also be launching the application itself so that customers get the maximal benefit from the blockchain system. I hope this is a big step for advancing technologies Goeureka useful later on.
GOeureka will work on the LACK OF TRANSPARENCY LEADING TO HIGHER PRICES
Inequitable commissions to OTAs ultimately decrease hotels' margins and increase consumer prices.
Activity: 81
Yes, Goeureka is 1 of the many platforms that brings about technology Blockchain for hotel reservations, intended for its customers by eliminating commissions, they will also be launching the application itself so that customers get the maximal benefit from the blockchain system. I hope this is a big step for advancing technologies Goeureka useful later on.
Activity: 80
Pre-Sale is running of goeureka or it's ended up?
Thank you in advance...
Yes they are live with their second round of pre-sale, best thing is they are giving 12.5% extra bonus as well.
visit their website only goeureka.io and you will find everything there.
Activity: 49
Pre-Sale is running of goeureka or it's ended up?
Thank you in advance...
Activity: 84
GOeureka, this is a travel technology company that uses blockchain technology to build a hotel booking platform. This platform is supported by GO Token is a digital token or virtual currency designed to facilitate transactions on the GOeureka platform for the purchase of night rooms, hotel services, and opening various other travel benefits and prizes.
Activity: 80
the ease with which hotel bookings can be made with blockages and the number of platforms about travel travel ... have they entered mobile applications or something to make transactions easier?
As far as I know about goeureka, they will launch an application and I also saw the app demo and web demo as well is available on their website - you can find here- https://goeureka.io/product/
Yes, That's true... they will launch the application. would be a great move by team of GOeureka to launch a platform with blockchain technology. wish you good luck to you goeureka....
Activity: 102
the ease with which hotel bookings can be made with blockages and the number of platforms about travel travel ... have they entered mobile applications or something to make transactions easier?
As far as I know about goeureka, they will launch an application and I also saw the app demo and web demo as well is available on their website - you can find here- https://goeureka.io/product/
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
Discover how GOeureka’s blockchain hotel booking platform is unlocking new value for hotels and consumers globally. http://bit.ly/2BqDkVJ

For Any Other Queries Join Us On Telegram- https://t.me/goeureka
What is GOeureka's vision?

To Know More click Here http://bit.ly/2KuRJAi

It is hard to use the web demo this is only showing admin page and no option how to make search and booking the room there. You have any version of user demo like to search and make booking there?

Hi CORNEL, Sorry for the inconvenience you have faced while using our web demo version, further we would like to inform you that we will soon launch product beta version, request you to kindly wait for our official announcement regarding the same.   
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
GOeureka: Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
https://bitcoingarden.org/goeureka-next-gen-solution-shaping-the-future...

The hospitality sector is the second largest contributor to the global travel industry and it is currently dominated by online travel agents. OTA’s generate around 70% of online hotel bookings and this has impacted hotel’s direct bookings, profit margins and loyalty programs.

GOeureka wants to change the scenario by putting hotels and customers first. Using blockchain technology, GO plans to benefit hotels and customers by introducing commission-free bookings, accepting payment through cryptocurrencies that are devoid of merchant fees, and transforming traditional brand loyalty programs.

“GOeureka aims to create a new symbiosis where hotels maintain control over their brand while unlocking unprecedented value for consumers on its platform,” said Manraj Rai, the CEO of GOeureka. “GOeureka’s vision for the future of the travel industry is a supportive online ecosystem where all businesses are allowed the opportunity to thrive and benefit from providing the best goods or services to travelers.”
As a technology partner to hotels, GOeureka intends to provide a seamless web and app experience to users without the high commission structures imposed by current OTAs....
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
It is hard to use the web demo this is only showing admin page and no option how to make search and booking the room there. You have any version of user demo like to search and make booking there?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
GOeureka users can book hotel rooms in different countries around the world,
GOeureka has opened access to 200,000 hotels around the world.
Hotel booking application is a better way on doing a book for any hotel that we need for any place we wish to visit.
There are already a lot of that kind of application. So this GOeureka should have a different and unique feature, to be able to compete with the similar existing application.

Indeed they have many features which are different from others and which others are not offering which make GOeureka different from others
GOeureka is a travel tech company utilising blockchain technology to build a hotel booking platform. Watch an interview with Manraj Rai, CEO of GOeureka, live at the New York Stock Exchange.

This video is really very good Manraj has explained his project really well
BONANZA OFFER
WIN free hotel stays EVERY year for the rest of your life by being part of the Great GOeureka ICO Bonanza!
Are you ready to start your journey with GOeureka?

Is this true that a lucky winner will get to stay in hotel for free every for a lifetime this is just amazing. Great i dont have words what a great project and a great deals they are offering

This is really great GOeureka is giving this offer to a lucky winner have you read there t&c ?

No yet but in a while i will visit there website to have a look on that as i have to take part in there pre sale because i dont want to loose bonus
Activity: 102
BONANZA OFFER
WIN free hotel stays EVERY year for the rest of your life by being part of the Great GOeureka ICO Bonanza!

Is this true that a lucky winner will get to stay in hotel for free every for a lifetime this is just amazing. Great i dont have words what a great project and a great deals they are offering

This is really great GOeureka is giving this offer to a lucky winner have you read there t&c ?
BONANZA OFFER

In the modern era, the 4.0 era, this project seems to have become a potentially huge and growing project. So I need to know the time that this project ends to buy the token in time.

Hello qq696, Thanks for appreciating our project, we would like to inform you that our  PRE-ICO PHASE 2 is going on and you can avail 12.5% BONUS to participate in our PRE SALE kindly follow the given link: https://goeureka.io/user/account/login/?next=/kyc/ . Further our ICO will end on 30/11/ 2018
This is really great that you are providing a bonus of 12.5% i was unknown about this now i will join pre sale as i will be get benefit of 12.5% tokens which i will use in future for booking hotels
Pages:
Jump to: