Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 71. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
how many hotels are there in GOeureka list?

Thanks for asking, Please feel free to browse over 200,000 hotels we have already secured on our platform https://www.goeureka.io/hotels-list. Apart from this, we are working on adding more hotels. Request you to wait as we will announce the same soon.
your project is making waves in all social media, nice concept and best of luck team!

Thank you so much for your support Smiley
Activity: 56
how many hotels are there in GOeureka list?
Looking forward for more upgrades! A rather interesting website, wise idea.  Good luck guys.

Thanks for your valuable comments.
Looking forward for more upgrades! A rather interesting website, wise idea.  Good luck guys.
Hello Venkanna, Thank you so much for showing your interest in our project. If you want to learn more about our project please read our whitepaper at our website - goeureka.io
and feel free to ask if you have any question
your project is making waves in all social media, nice concept and best of luck team!
When do you launch on the exchanges?

Thanks For Asking, We are listed on Latoken ico listing platform, regarding exchange we are in talks and we will announce soon.
Quite a lot of applications by offering a similar service..
I hope GOeureka will be able to provide more and more advantages and other facilities, so that enthusiasts for your application will also increase.
In addition, the termination time of pre sale?

Thanks for asking, We would like to tell you that GOeureka has various different features such as Re-Booking, Commission-free booking platform, Crypto-enabled interoperability of loyalty points. Further, we would like to inform you that our Pre Sale will terminate on 16-July-2018
When do you launch on the exchanges?
Activity: 41
Quite a lot of applications by offering a similar service..
I hope GOeureka will be able to provide more and more advantages and other facilities, so that enthusiasts for your application will also increase.
In addition, the termination time of pre sale?
How much is the minimum amount to invest?

Thanks for asking, you can participate in our token sale by investing a minimum of 5eth https://goeureka.io/tokensale/
How much is the minimum amount to invest?
Activity: 98
This platform is going to benefits to all Wanderer, It will help to search hotels online even it will give you a chance to save money also.

Yes, as GOeureka is offering a feature of Re-Booking in which customer is going to save their money. As hotel's room price tend to change several times in a day and our unique algorithm will detect the lowest price of that hotel's room and re-book the room at the lowest price.

This feature is really unique as it's going to save many dollars  Cool
IS Your Airdrop Live?  Huh

Thanks for asking, we are sorry to inform that our airdrop is close now. We request you to participate in our token sale https://goeureka.io/tokensale/
This Project will go on another level, as it has already touched more than its soft cap..... Great this project will go on moon.   

Thanks for your valuable comment, we just need your support to make this project a big hit 
Activity: 11
IS Your Airdrop Live?  Huh
Activity: 98
This Project will go on another level, as it has already touched more than its soft cap..... Great this project will go on moon.   
Great project with an actual topic. In it, not only a smart bounty program, but also the referral is good. I think that the project has great prospects. The main thing is not to drain the tokens when the trades start, but wait for profit. I recommend everyone to read more about the project and invest at this stage. Your support team in telegraph is ready to answer any of your questions.

Thank you, Rati, for your valuable support, further we will like to inform you that bounty has not been started yet, we are in talks kindly wait for our upcoming announcements.
Can you tell me where I can participate in your pre-sale? I want to participate in your ICO, Can anyone assist me please?

Thank you, Carlos, for showing your interest you can click on the following the link to participate https://goeureka.io/tokensale/
without a doubt, this market is long overdue to take control of blockchain, I hope that this will make a good investment project

Thank you so much dear, for your valuable words. We advice you to join our official telegram group for instant help and for upcoming news.
Pages:
Jump to: