Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 85. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I see some advantages of the GOeureka project. as I know, not a few projects are evolving in the field of hotel bookings. but I see the vision and mission of your project, I think it's fair and more interesting. You offer low cost. and Go prioritizes hotels that focus on more of the best intrinsic value resources and best services for travelers around the world. I think the best service is the source of customer satisfaction.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
What kind of team is behind this project?

GOeureka founders and core team have strong commercial and technical competence with a deep understanding of market dynamics backed by a talented pool of blockchain consultants and management advisors from hotel and consultancy industries.

One more question, will you have Bounty for this ICO?

Bounty campaign is not planned for this ICO

Do you have airdrop? I saw the tab on your site.
Yes, we have an airdrop. You can join - https://goeureka.io/airdrop/
Activity: 52

GOeureka founders and core team have strong commercial and technical competence with a deep understanding of market dynamics backed by a talented pool of blockchain consultants and management advisors from hotel and consultancy industries.

Do you have airdrop? I saw the tab on your site.
Hello. Is it necessary to undergo the KYC for buying tokens?
Hello.
All participants are required to register themselves in GE's KYC process.
Activity: 49
Hello. Is it necessary to undergo the KYC for buying tokens?

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Activity: 138
What is the difference  between your project and other similar projects?

1) Blockchain’s cost-efficiency in other sectors could potentially to reshape the online hotel booking industry, considering the exponential adoption of blockchain in other sectors and its propensity to democratize a highly manipulated economy.

2) GO is a landmark project that tackles OTA dominance in the high-demand online hotel booking marketplace. A marketplace that is characterized by lack of transparency, steep commissions, and pressure-selling tactics.

3) GOeureka founders have strong commercial and technical competence with a deep understanding of market dynamics. The team is also backed by a talented pool of blockchain consultants and management advisors with a wealth of actual industry experience, as opposed to merely technological expertise.

4) Travel is one of the fastest-growing industries worldwide, making it an attractive market to create value through disruptive technology. This promises exponential growth, especially with the sudden adoption of blockchain technology.

Okay, thank you for the answer. And what is the process of buying tokens?

Each participant is to register on goeureka.io. Participants will be required to fill up their contact details, submit documents for KYC and provide their contribution amounts along with their ETH address, where they will receive tokens once their submission is complete.
Activity: 163

1) Blockchain’s cost-efficiency in other sectors could potentially to reshape the online hotel booking industry, considering the exponential adoption of blockchain in other sectors and its propensity to democratize a highly manipulated economy.

2) GO is a landmark project that tackles OTA dominance in the high-demand online hotel booking marketplace. A marketplace that is characterized by lack of transparency, steep commissions, and pressure-selling tactics.

3) GOeureka founders have strong commercial and technical competence with a deep understanding of market dynamics. The team is also backed by a talented pool of blockchain consultants and management advisors with a wealth of actual industry experience, as opposed to merely technological expertise.

4) Travel is one of the fastest-growing industries worldwide, making it an attractive market to create value through disruptive technology. This promises exponential growth, especially with the sudden adoption of blockchain technology.

Okay, thank you for the answer. And what is the process of buying tokens?

Activity: 163
What is the minimum investment in your project?

The minimum contribution for the closed presale is US$ 50,000. The minimum purchase for the other phases of the ICO is 1 ETH
Activity: 215
What is the minimum investment in your project?
What is the process of buying tokens? Is there KYC that I have to do?

Each participant is to register on goeureka.io. Participants will be required to fill up their contact details, submit documents for KYC and provide their contribution amounts along with their ETH address, where they will receive tokens once their submission is complete.
Activity: 188
What is the process of buying tokens? Is there KYC that I have to do?
I really like the idea of the project! But why do you need to run this ICO?

Thank you for asking. We need ICO to efficiently market the platform at a much quicker rate, GO is aiming to raise US$150 million in funding, following the first round of successful seed funding. GO has spent the past 12 months working on a beta version of its platform, consulting blockchain technology experts on the token model in preparation for its initial coin offering. To effectively match the existing OTAs, US$150 million is required to scale the platform and substantially grow our gross bookings over the next 3 years.
Activity: 204
I really like the idea of the project! But why do you need to run this ICO?
I want to participate in your Bounty. Can you give me the link to your Bounty thread if you have one?

Thanks for showing interest to our project. But there will be no bounty program for the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: