Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 88. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Traveling will be a never ending business, just lik property. Many traveling service or project as this one already giving services for many people.
For that reason, this project should be better to be able to at least catch up with the existing traveling project, or even surpass them.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Hi everyone. When tokensale starts?
Activity: 190
Hello. When your ICO will closed, what will you do with unsold tokens?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hello. Do you have any plane about integration on Windows Mobile platform?
Hello. GOeureka will launch with a mobile application for both iOS and Android.
Activity: 226
Hello. Do you have any plane about integration on Windows Mobile platform?
Activity: 196
Today, all day long I've been looking at the Internet for various bounties of the company, for now this one is for me in the first place.
Seems topic different but just a ICO. But I suggest you, before launching make partnership with online hotel booking site like booking.com, Agoda.. Etc. Then you will be able to make potential within token.

Thank you for the suggestion. We have signed partnership agreements to secure 200+k hotels around the world on our platform. Our platform will be up and running by October 2018 and it will be ready to accept hotel bookings.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
Seems topic different but just a ICO. But I suggest you, before launching make partnership with online hotel booking site like booking.com, Agoda.. Etc. Then you will be able to make potential within token.
Activity: 201
How can I create ETH wallet?
Will I be able to sell your tokens in the future?
Tokens may be sold on any exchange it is listed on after the ICO, but token holders may choose to spend tokens on GE's platform once development and launch of its platform is complete.
Activity: 198
Will I be able to sell your tokens in the future?
such a project seems to be very useful for hospitality now because I think the way hotels are booked is time to be modernized, I can not wait for this project to start their step. I imagine if this project is already known and the realization has been executed it will be many changes that will happen that can facilitate many people.

Thank you very much for the support. We have signed partnership agreements to secure 200+k hotels around the world on our platform. Our platform will be up and running by October 2018 and it will be ready to accept hotel bookings.
How can I participate in your ICO?

Each participant is to register on https://goeureka.io/ Participants will be required to fill up their contact details, submit documents for KYC and provide their contribution amounts along with their ETH address, where they will receive tokens once their submission is complete.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
such a project seems to be very useful for hospitality now because I think the way hotels are booked is time to be modernized, I can not wait for this project to start their step. I imagine if this project is already known and the realization has been executed it will be many changes that will happen that can facilitate many people.
Activity: 257
How can I participate in your ICO?
Could you please tell me about your team? Do you have enough experience for a project like this?

GOeureka founders and core team have strong commercial and technical competence with a deep understanding of market dynamics backed by a talented pool of blockchain consultants and management advisors from hotel and consultancy industries.
Activity: 210
Could you please tell me about your team? Do you have enough experience for a project like this?
GOeureka is a travel tech company utilising blockchain technology to build a hotel booking platform. Our mission is to decentralise the hotel booking sector and deliver greater transparency by allowing hotels to directly connect with their customers. As a technology partner to hotels, GO aims to provide a dynamic digital experience to users and eradicate the high commission structures imposed by online travel agents. By reducing the financial commitments of hotels to third-party booking platforms, GO’s vision is to enable hotels to focus more resources on providing better intrinsic value and services to travellers around the globe.
Activity: 243
I would like to know more about GOeureka.
Pages:
Jump to: