Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 86. (Read 40439 times)

Muo
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
I want to participate in your Bounty. Can you give me the link to your Bounty thread if you have one?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
How will you use the funds collected during the ICO? And how much will be spent on marketing?

Marketing – 60%, Operations – 15%, Core Development – 10%, Security – 5%, Legal – 5%

Our whitepaper has a detailed breakdown of how the funds will be used. You can download it on our website- https://goeureka.io/
Activity: 229
How will you use the funds collected during the ICO? And how much will be spent on marketing?
Hello! If I want to get my tokens back, how can I do it?

All contributions are automated and will go through the smart contract. To avoid conflicts and further issues, we will not facilitate refunds (some exceptions may apply). You may sell tokens on exchanges once the ICO is over.
Activity: 197
Hello! If I want to get my tokens back, how can I do it?
How long does it take for the payment to arrive?
All contributions may be made on goeureka.io once you register for the ICO and complete the KYC process. Tokens will be deposited immediately, but transfers may only be made after ICO and the audit of its results is complete.
Activity: 174
How long does it take for the payment to arrive?
What is your project about?

GOeureka is a travel tech company utilising blockchain technology to build a hotel booking platform. Our mission is to decentralise the hotel booking sector and deliver greater transparency by allowing hotels to directly connect with their customers. As a technology partner to hotels, GO aims to provide a dynamic digital experience to users and eradicate the high commission structures imposed by online travel agents. By reducing the financial commitments of hotels to third-party booking platforms, GO’s vision is to enable hotels to focus more resources on providing better intrinsic value and services to travellers around the globe.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What is your project about?
When will you launch your platform? Thanks for the answer.

Thank you for asking. GOeureka will launch in Q4 2018.
Activity: 128
When will you launch your platform? Thanks for the answer.
I like the project and I would like to participate. How can I do it?

Each participant is to register on https://goeureka.io/ Participants will be required to fill up their contact details, submit documents for KYC and provide their contribution amounts along with their ETH address, where they will receive tokens once their submission is complete
Activity: 82
I like the project and I would like to participate. How can I do it?
Which wallet would you suggest me to use in order to buy GO tokens?

The following wallets are known to be compatible with Ethereum tokens (ERC-20 standard): Metamask, MyEtherWallet.com (now MyCrypto), ImToken wallet
Activity: 109
Which wallet would you suggest me to use in order to buy GO tokens?
Activity: 116
How can I create ETH wallet?
Can you tell me more about your token?

GO Tokens are ERC20- standard tokens that will be used to facilitate quicker and cheaper transactions on the GOeureka platform.

Thank you for the quick reply. I am looking forward to participate in this ICO.

GO Tokens are ERC20- standard tokens that will be used to facilitate quicker and cheaper transactions on the GOeureka platform.
Pages:
Jump to: