Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 28. (Read 3874 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What if you sell all the tokens faster than you thought?
ICO will be over prematurely
What is the total «OOO» emission?
7 790 000 «OOO» tokens were released
What the price for «OOO» token?
Right now private sale is ongoing and the token price is 0.01 Eth.

Activity: 406
Too bad u r not going to have any bonuses during GOODWORK ICO. Every project tends to have it and i believe it attracts investors
Doubt it. Investors are choosing projects not because of the bonuses. Generally speaking all the bonuses might have a negative impact on token price in the future.
True. It totally influences the token price in a bad way. Actually bonuses will be available for large investors not for small ones
well, let’s figure out who is a LARGE one
looks like GOODWORK considers large investors those people who invested more than $20 000
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Too bad u r not going to have any bonuses during GOODWORK ICO. Every project tends to have it and i believe it attracts investors
Doubt it. Investors are choosing projects not because of the bonuses. Generally speaking all the bonuses might have a negative impact on token price in the future.
True. It totally influences the token price in a bad way. Actually bonuses will be available for large investors not for small ones
well, let’s figure out who is a LARGE one
Activity: 266
Activity: 252
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
What else might influence the decision for coworking allocation besides the voting?
Activity: 13
If the user that I referred to u is going to invest a significant amount, is it going to influence my reward?
Activity: 26
What if you sell all the tokens faster than you thought?
Activity: 280
What is the total «OOO» emission?
Activity: 378
What the price for «OOO» token?
Activity: 224
Do you have a list of priority cities for your coworkings?
Why are u going to open coworkings in European countries only?
How much money will u get if you sell out all the tokens?
Does it mean that you gonna pay in «ooo» tokens for referral program as well?
Can I get my reward for participating in bounty program in cryptocurrency?
Activity: 224
What should I do on Telegram if I participate in bounty program?
Why are they transferring bounty tokens once every 3 months and not all at once?
Pages:
Jump to: