Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 32. (Read 3874 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
When is the open pre-sale over?
Activity: 322
Is there a fee that has to be charged if I pay for something in «OOO» tokens?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
All payments among GOODWORK residents are going to be in «OOO» tokens?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Are you going to have arbitrage in case live-work residents need it for  Trusted Services?
For the last couple of years I’ve worked in different offices I would say the main problem is the lack of ability to communicate and cooperate efficiently among employees. Everybody has different offices so they have to call each other or walk back and forward. It lowers the efficiency. If GoodWork spaces solve this problem it would be great
Well… How can it be solved? By making open spaces only, right? that’s what GOODWORK is all about.
That’s what I meant. It’s very convenient. I’ve checked the tech docs and live-work layout and looks like they are working it out
Does it mean that they are not going to have separate offices whatsoever? That’s not right
Of course there will be offices as well, dont worry. They will focus on open space though
Hmm, office rent is gonna be more expensive, right?
All GOODWORK residents will have access to separate offices.
Activity: 378
For the last couple of years I’ve worked in different offices I would say the main problem is the lack of ability to communicate and cooperate efficiently among employees. Everybody has different offices so they have to call each other or walk back and forward. It lowers the efficiency. If GoodWork spaces solve this problem it would be great
Well… How can it be solved? By making open spaces only, right? that’s what GOODWORK is all about.
That’s what I meant. It’s very convenient. I’ve checked the tech docs and live-work layout and looks like they are working it out
Does it mean that they are not going to have separate offices whatsoever? That’s not right
Of course there will be offices as well, dont worry. They will focus on open space though
Hmm, office rent is gonna be more expensive, right?
Merit: 101
Merit: 101
How soon after the end of the private round of the pre-sale does the next round start?
The next round starts immediately – on June, 15!  
will GOODWORK residents have access to the Internet?
Yes, of course. By the way, the access to the wi-fi will be free in our co-workings.
can i find some project to work in GOODWORK co-working if i’m a freelancer?
You can describe your publication and contact various teams offering them your services. Perhaps, someone will look for you, too!
how much is the minimum number of “OOO” tokens that can be withdrawn from your platform to a wallet? 
We won’t set minimum restrictions on the withdraw of tokens.   
I wonder if a “secure transaction” can be carried out only when a payment is carried out with “OOO” tokens?
You can use the “secure transaction” with any currency, but the total amount will still be converted into “OOO” tokens.
will it be possible to conduct transactions with other residents of GOODWORK without using a "secure transaction"?
Sure. This function will only be activated at the request of both parties.
Activity: 294
I wonder if a “secure transaction” can be carried out only when a payment is carried out with “OOO” tokens?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
will it be possible to conduct transactions with other residents of GOODWORK without using a "secure transaction"?
Activity: 266
how much is the minimum number of “OOO” tokens that can be withdrawn from your platform to a wallet? 
Pages:
Jump to: