Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 23. (Read 3874 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I dont think it makes sense for freelancers to rent a workspace for a month. it will lower their income.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Are all they users going to have access to MVP?
Can can residents working in different GOODWORK areas know about each other?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Only «OOO» token holders will have access to kitchens, recreation rooms etc?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Are u gonna have a coffee machine  in your co-workings?
Activity: 152
I’ve never heard of co-workings before. For my it was always offices)) Does it mean that co-working is like a new development?
Co-workings are very popular in the US and it’s been on the market for last 20 years or so 
Oh okay, I thought GOODWORK is tryna to get work out something totally new. Well i guess the competition is high out there
Yeah, there is a competition and some big companies as well. But the demand is growing year by year. Simply because the number of freelances goes up and more than that most of the companies are offering terrible co-workings
Does GOODWORK offers something better?
Well if i got it right GOODWORK is going to open co-workings that are big and modern just like most tech companies do. It’s going to be well-lighted and comfortable, in addition certain uniq services are going to be offered to all residents.
What services?
Activity: 252
I’ve never heard of co-workings before. For my it was always offices)) Does it mean that co-working is like a new development?
Co-workings are very popular in the US and it’s been on the market for last 20 years or so 
Oh okay, I thought GOODWORK is tryna to get work out something totally new. Well i guess the competition is high out there
Yeah, there is a competition and some big companies as well. But the demand is growing year by year. Simply because the number of freelances goes up and more than that most of the companies are offering terrible co-workings
Well if i got it right GOODWORK is going to open co-workings that are big and modern just like most tech companies do. It’s going to be well-lighted and comfortable, in addition certain uniq services are going to be offered to all residents.
Activity: 224
What offices do u set as an example for ur co-workings?
Activity: 280
Are there going to be any furniture in your coworkings? Do they companies renting it have to take care of that?
Activity: 266
How come people working in ur co-workings are gonna be more efficient?
Activity: 266
How many tokens total are allocated  for ICO?
Who is going to clear all ur coworkings?
Activity: 392
GOODWORK solves many problems indeed, not only for employees but also for employers.  Wink
Activity: 406
can i use fiat to pay my GOODWORK rent?
Activity: 224
What should I do if I came to ur coworking and it’s packed?
Pages:
Jump to: