Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 33. (Read 3874 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
can i find some project to work in GOODWORK co-working if i’m a freelancer?
Activity: 224
will GOODWORK residents have access to the Internet?
Activity: 266
How soon after the end of the private round of the pre-sale does the next round start?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
can only “OOO” token holders use the meeting room?   
Activity: 266
Will it be necessary to pay extra for a set of office furniture?
Activity: 238
will payment be converted to “OOO” tokens automatically if the “safe deal” is used?
Activity: 406
when will the referral program be launched?
Activity: 392
will «OOO» tokens have demand after the launch of the project?

Greetings! The “OOO” tokens  will be in demand because the main services can be paid with them only.
how many tokens will be allocated to the next stage of Token Sale?
We allocate 500 k “OOO” tokens to the next stage. 
will it be possible to use only «OOO» tokens as payment method in case of “safe deal”?
You can use any currencies to pay within the framework of “safe deal”, but they will still be converted to “OOO” tokens in the process.
anyway, it turns out that if the company places all the employees in one co-working, someone gets to the that place in 5 minutes on foot, and someone will have to spend an hour driving a personal car. therefore, i dont understand why everyone decided that co-workings are more effective than simple offices

but the company can place its employees in different GOODWORK co-workings so that all of them could get to the office in 20 minutes or less.
it’s a dubious option, too. a team should work as a single mechanism, and if it’s placed in different co-workings, employees won’t be able to interact normally with each other, so the level of effectiveness will fall anyway.

this is why a special CRM-system with many functions will work for all residents of GOODWORK..
what functions will this CRM-system have?
Hello. Our CRM-system will be aimed at uniting residents into teams; management of tasks and progress in their implementation; maintaining a single client base of the project, etc.
it seems to me that the importance of GoodNet and GoodCRM systems is greatly overestimated. in my opinion, it will be possible to work perfectly without them. however, the company positions these systems almost as the main advantage of the project
have u ever worked with a remote team? it’s very difficult to work without such systems using only some messengers, and different tasks fall out of the work plan constantly. therefore, such systems which will work only within the framework of GOODWORK are really an advantage of the project.
well, we'll see whether it will be more efficient. no analyses were conducted, there were no tests. therefore, it's too early to draw conclusions...
the company has made some researches in this direction. so the use of GoodNet and GoodCRM systems in conjunction with GOODWORK co-workings should increase the efficiency of employees' work by 5 times!
if it was possible to use these services for free, it’d be really cool))
if you rent a workplace in GOODWORK co-working, you will get free access to the basic version of these services
yeah, but how much will i have to pay to get access to the extended versions? and what currencies can i use as payment method?
There’re no exact prices yet, but it won’t be high. You can use “OOO” tokens to pay for access.
will it be possible to contact other residents of GOODWORK via GoodCRM if i work in another company?
You can use this service to interact with any resident if you have a joint project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
will it be possible to use only «OOO» tokens as payment method in case of “safe deal”?
will GoodNet and GoodCRM mobile apps be created?
We havent thought about this so far, but the services will have an adaptive design, so that they can be conveniently used with the help of mobile browsers.
Activity: 336
how many tokens will be allocated to the next stage of Token Sale?
i’m wondering whether it will be possible to use particular options of GoodNet?
You will have two options of the service: basic and advanced. You can choose which one you need.
Which options will be available in basic functionality of GoodNet and GoodCRM?
Using the basic functionality, you can create a page of your company, unite residents into teams, follow the news of GOODWORK spaces, etc.
will it be possible to use “OOO” tokens for settlements with other GOODWORK residents?
Of course, you will be able to pay for services of other residents of our co-workings with “OOO” tokens.
will GoodNet and GoodCRM be available on mobile devices?
Good afternoon.  Yes. We will develop mobile versions for tablets and smartphones.
Pages:
Jump to: