Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 46. (Read 3897 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
i was working in Europe for two years, worked on various projects, my team was located in co-working, it helped to save on renting an office.
and it seems to me, it’ll be very difficult for GOODWORK to become a leader of this market ‘cause it is very saturated, the competition is high and large companies are working in this direction. IMHO.
is the competition really high? it seems to me that, on the contrary, there’re not so many co-working now, so the market needs new proposals is the competition really high? it seems to me that, on the contrary, there’re not so many co-working now, so the market needs new proposals
indeed, there’s competition, according to experts, there are more than 14,000 co-workings in the world, but at the same time the annual growth of customers is more than 50%, so new offers are needed now, especially those that have unique features, as in the case of GOODWORK
is GOODWORK ready to offer its customers something unique? 
first of all, i’d mention their modern approach to the organization of working space, design of premises. many creators of co-workings dont think much about it, but this trend is a thing of the past. and, of course, i cant fail to mention such unique systems as GoodNet and GoodCRM which will be available to the residents of GOODWORK.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
i was working in Europe for two years, worked on various projects, my team was located in co-working, it helped to save on renting an office.
and it seems to me, it’ll be very difficult for GOODWORK to become a leader of this market ‘cause it is very saturated, the competition is high and large companies are working in this direction. IMHO.
is the competition really high? it seems to me that, on the contrary, there’re not so many co-working now, so the market needs new proposals is the competition really high? it seems to me that, on the contrary, there’re not so many co-working now, so the market needs new proposals
indeed, there’s competition, according to experts, there are more than 14,000 co-workings in the world, but at the same time the annual growth of customers is more than 50%, so new offers are needed now, especially those that have unique features, as in the case of GOODWORK
is GOODWORK ready to offer its customers something unique? 
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Won’t the presence of extra premises in the office (for example, the kitchen)  have bad impact on the productivity of employees?
Activity: 196
can a customer organize a working space GOODWORK in co-working in his own way?
Interesting project. Are u guys going to work across the globe or u will focus on certain regions only?
What does my reward  depend on  during referral program?
How long do I have wait to get the tokens I earned as a bounty after ICO is over?
Are you going to have a bounty campaign at the forum? What should I do to get fee tokens?
Activity: 406
Who should I talk to if service supplier takes my money but doest do the job?
Can «OOO» tokens be used for GoodNet and GoodCRM services only?
Merit: 0
When does open pre-sale start?
Activity: 280
Can I vote for several live-works locations at the same time?
Is that right that if the user doesnt participate in the voting then he int bot allowed to participate further on?
Activity: 392
Where should I sign up to participate in GOODWORK bounty program?
Right here — https://bounty.goodwork.network. By the way, the first tasks are already posted, dont miss out!
Can I pay for some GOODWORK services in other currencies?
Greetings. You dont have to pay for services in «OOO» tokens, of course, you can use other currencies
That’s quite unusual to see the project issuing only 8 million tokens. Usually it’s hundreds of millions or even billions of tokens! Obviously I like the way GOODWORK does the business
I think this amount is so insignificant. They allocated only  4 050 800 «OOO» tokens for ICO. Do u think its the right thing to do?
Have u seen its price per token? 0,01 - 0,03 Eth. I think the number of tokens issued is perfect. All the other projects u r talking about that issue  200-300 million tokens tend to have an average cost of 0,0001 Eth

What are other tokens for? Those that are not for ICO.
The rest of GOODWORK tokens are for different kinds of blockchain integrations like SWAP-program and for advisors’ and developers rewards etc
Unsold tokens r gonna be reserved?
Unsold tokens are going to be burnt and cant be restored.
I was working with tenders for my company, the process is clear but it’s the first time I see tenders in blockchain project. I guess there will be some changes made, right?
I dont think it will be much different from what you used to see. It’s pretty much the same process everywhere. You submit the job that needs to be done then residents offer you their services and try to keep the cost low.
That’s the way it’s been working for ages. Why should they change anything? I’m more interested in fraud prevention. Tenders are regulated by the legal rules I cant same the same for cryptocurrency industry…
No need to worry about the crooks. The platform provide Trusted Service option. It protects you
Oh, i guess u gotta pay for it… extra expenses((
Yes, the fees are 1-5% depending on the total amount. It’s not that much expensive I wouldnt even call it expenses.
Can I use any currency for the tender?
Good Day. You can use any currency, at the end it’s still going to be converted to «OOO» tokens
Pages:
Jump to: