Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 52. (Read 3897 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Unfortunately GOODWORK management is not paying much attention to the social media. They should focus on it so the community will consider investing.

I can agree I think they slowly improving their social media accounts and trying to communicate with the audience.
Weird, I didnt see them communicating or discussing anything…

You should join their Telegram group, tech support is working well and you can talk to other investors there and discuss stuff
IS there any other way to communicate with GOODWORK admins?
Greetings. Here’s our FB group — https://www.facebook.com/goodworkspaces/, we are constantly answering  users’ questions here and discuss cryptocurrency topics
I wonder how many people will be able to work in the largest GOODWORK live-work?
The largest live-works can accommodate up to 400 people.
Merit: 10
I wonder how many people will be able to work in the largest GOODWORK live-work?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Unfortunately GOODWORK management is not paying much attention to the social media. They should focus on it so the community will consider investing.

I can agree I think they slowly improving their social media accounts and trying to communicate with the audience.

You should join their Telegram group, tech support is working well and you can talk to other investors there and discuss stuff
IS there any other way to communicate with GOODWORK admins?
Activity: 336

Activity: 224

Activity: 210
Two months ago I was analyzing live-works market and now I found this project.The competition is remarkable but the project keeps growing. If GOODWORK can offer something special  it can be quite successful)
I dont see the market growing at all. There are no big companies in this industry just small businesses basically
What about WeWork? It’s an international live-work network  as far as Iknow. It has 200 offices in 16 different countries.
GOODWORK is going to offer unique systems that will make the work much more efficient.
What kinda system?
Activity: 378
Two months ago I was analyzing live-works market and now I found this project.The competition is remarkable but the project keeps growing. If GOODWORK can offer something special  it can be quite successful)
I dont see the market growing at all. There are no big companies in this industry just small businesses basically
What about WeWork? It’s an international live-work network  as far as Iknow. It has 200 offices in 16 different countries.
GOODWORK is going to offer unique systems that will make the work much more efficient.
Activity: 350
Activity: 196
Are you going to issue any more tokens in the future?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Are you going to have a reserved fund after ICO?
Activity: 238
Are separate offices going to be available in «Small» live-works?
How are you going to decided what kind of live-work to set in a city?
Activity: 224
are u gonna consider only cities as options for location of co-workings?   
Activity: 406
will you co-workings provide free wi-fi?   
i’ve performed the first task within the framework of bounty campaign,  in how many days will i receive my “OOO” tokens? 
Token distribution within the framework of bounty campaign will take place after the last round of the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: