Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 53. (Read 3897 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
is bounty campaign already live?
Yes, we’ve already launched bounty campaign. You can sign up here — https://bounty.goodwork.network in order to get detailed information.
if i use  «OOO» tokens to pay for GOODWORK co-working, will i have a discount? 
A 5% discount appears in 3 months of cooperation with us and it will increase afterwards until it reaches 20%.
what happens to the tokens that aren’t sold on the sale? 
They will be destroyed without opportunity to be restored.   
referral program is a bounty program, right? or are these two things different in case of GOODWORK?
Referral program itself is different from bounty. Within the framework of a referral program we will give the users 5% of the investments made by investors that they’ve invited.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I like the idea of the project! Business GOODWORK is based on real estate and rental jobs, this is for me a high figure, as well as many years of experience!
wont free tokens received by bounty campaign participants have negative impact on “OOO” token cost on the exchange?
All the rewards for participation in the bounty campaign will be distributed during 3 months in order to avoid negative impact.
it seems to me that such a project should cooperate with big investors.
it’ll be difficult to collect the amount that is needed if they focus on average investors only

it seems to me that no one said that GOODWORK isnt focused on working with big investors
i even heard that the team is attending various conferences to attract them

it’s good, but it’s necessary to provide kinda special conditions to attract big investors
only this will make them interested

oh that is it well, there will be additional bonuses for investors
i also heard that additional actions and bonuses for investors can be launched during the TokenSale

how much are the bonuses for big investors?
We consider those ones who invest more than $20 000 to be big investors. Thos ones who purchase “OOO” tokens for  amount from $20k to $50k receive a 5% bonus, , from $50 000 to $100 000 – a 10% bonus, from  $100 000 to $200 000 – 15% bonus,  more than  $200 000 – 20% bonus.

Activity: 280
i’ve performed the first task within the framework of bounty campaign,  in how many days will i receive my “OOO” tokens? 
Activity: 252
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
Business of GOODWORK is founded on the real estate and rent of working places - it is very interesting, at least! Experience of the GOODWORK team in the international companies has admired more than 15 years!
is bounty campaign already live?
if i use  «OOO» tokens to pay for GOODWORK co-working, will i have a discount? 
Activity: 266
will i be able to work in GOODWORK spaces without having “OOO” tokens on my account?  
Activity: 406
what happens to the tokens that aren’t sold on the sale? 
wont free tokens received by bounty campaign participants have negative impact on “OOO” token cost on the exchange?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
referral program is a bounty program, right? or are these two things different in case of GOODWORK?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Merit: 0
it’ll be difficult to collect the amount that is needed if they focus on average investors only

it seems to me that no one said that GOODWORK isnt focused on working with big investors

it’s good, but it’s necessary to provide kinda special conditions to attract big investors

i also heard that additional actions and bonuses for investors can be launched during the TokenSale

how much are the bonuses for big investors?
Activity: 280

Activity: 266
are co-workings still popular now? it seems to me that people are eager to work in full-fledged offices…
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: