Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 54. (Read 3897 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
it seems to me that such a project should cooperate with big investors.
it’ll be difficult to collect the amount that is needed if they focus on average investors only

it seems to me that no one said that GOODWORK isnt focused on working with big investors
i even heard that the team is attending various conferences to attract them
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
it seems to me that such a project should cooperate with big investors.
it’ll be difficult to collect the amount that is needed if they focus on average investors only
Activity: 266
why do you think that efficiency of work will be higher in yr co-workings than in offices?
Activity: 392
If it will be possible to choose residents to perform various tasks, how can i protect myself from fraudulent actions of the executor?
It will be possible to use “secure deal” within the framework of which none of the parties will be able to deceive the other party.
i implement projects with remote teams quite often. it’s difficult to arrange such work. does GOODWORk somehow touch this problem?   
If you want to unify several residents into one team, you can use GoodCRM system.   
have u already started development of unique GoodNet and GoodCRM systems? is it already possible to try them out somehow? 
We will start developing these systems in July of this year.   
how many tokens are u planning to sell during the main round of the ICO? 
We will allocate 2,8 million «OOO» tokens to the main round of the ICO.
can i use fiat to buy “OOO” tokens on the ICO? 
Hello. We accept only cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
i implement projects with remote teams quite often. it’s difficult to arrange such work. does GOODWORk somehow touch this problem?   
Activity: 212
If it will be possible to choose residents to perform various tasks, how can i protect myself from fraudulent actions of the executor?
Activity: 364
have u already started development of unique GoodNet and GoodCRM systems? is it already possible to try them out somehow? 
Activity: 266
it seems to me that if the employees of  a major company  work in different co-workings, interaction between them will get worst and it will have negative impact on productivity 
Activity: 406
how many tokens are u planning to sell during the main round of the ICO? 
Activity: 294
can i use fiat to buy “OOO” tokens on the ICO? 
Activity: 280
Will freelancers who work on their own be able to rent a working place with hourly pay?
Activity: 238
Will your co-workings provide kinda kitchens or canteens?   
Activity: 476
Interesting project, I want to see the site about the token and learn more about it from the information. Developers are good fellows, I hope in the best for the development of the project
Activity: 406
 Good afternoon. A convenient workplace and a good environment increase productivity and efficiency. Very useful project.
it seems to me that it’s comfortable for freelancers to work at home so you co-workings wont have demand.
One of our goals is to set up such co-workings in which it will be more comfortable to work than at home. And we don’t doubt that we will achieve this goal.
can ordinary  GOODWORK users choose a place for new co-workings? 
Greetings. Only tokenholders can take part in voting for a location of new co-working.
Pages:
Jump to: