Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 65. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Now is a hard time to invest. But you need to collect your thoughts and not be nervous, but methodically continue your work on making cryptocurrencies. I think that soon the cryptocurrency market will change and begin to grow.
Activity: 112

Well here is not a charity in question. This project Greencoin is going to work in the field of environmental rescue on the planet.
Of course, that Greencoin is not a charity but a commercial project. Just sometimes commercial projects do good deeds. In particular, I improve the ecology of our planet.
You all understand perfectly well that you need to pay for the development of a good idea and there is nothing criminal here, everything is going to improve the ecosystem
Activity: 252

Well here is not a charity in question. This project Greencoin is going to work in the field of environmental rescue on the planet.
Of course, that Greencoin is not a charity but a commercial project. Just sometimes commercial projects do good deeds. In particular, I improve the ecology of our planet.
Activity: 126
Before you create a project and enter the market, you always need to resolve the issue with the organization, in any team there is a leader who controls other team members.
It is quite possible that this leader of the movement will be Project Greencoin. By the time the platform is launched, it will have the necessary functionality to maintain administrative reality for all projects partners.
Activity: 182
You should always believe in the best, I am sure that this project will be able to show good results.
Everything that they wrote in their technical documentation looks very promising! Another thing is how it will look like in practice. We need to wait for the launch of the platform. I certainly want to hope for the success of the Greencoin project!
I will be the first to test the beta platform of the project, when it comes out, I really wonder how everything will look inside
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Team work is one of the key bases for the project, because without folded work the project’s success cannot be seen, it’s a fact
The success of any team project is always completely dependent on the smooth work of his entire team. If some link of this chain fails, then everything will collapse.
Of course, we do not know all the problems of the team of this project, but I think that they cope with everything
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Team work is one of the key bases for the project, because without folded work the project’s success cannot be seen, it’s a fact
The success of any team project is always completely dependent on the smooth work of his entire team. If some link of this chain fails, then everything will collapse.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
You should always believe in the best, I am sure that this project will be able to show good results.
Everything that they wrote in their technical documentation looks very promising! Another thing is how it will look like in practice. We need to wait for the launch of the platform. I certainly want to hope for the success of the Greencoin project!
Activity: 182
It seems to me that this will have an effect! such global problems need to be solved only by uniting everything together!
It is already noticeable now as everywhere and everyone says that only together we can solve environmental problems. No country alone can do anything.
Because people think only about themselves, perhaps not all, there are those who are willing to help make the world a better place.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
There is no doubt that the success of this and other similar team projects lies in the combined actions of all members of the team and developers and marketers and investors and just ordinary members of the community.
I also agree that all members in crypt are important for project popularisation. Especially those, who take part in bounty campaigns and support this discussion))
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
It seems to me that this will have an effect! such global problems need to be solved only by uniting everything together!
It is already noticeable now as everywhere and everyone says that only together we can solve environmental problems. No country alone can do anything.
Activity: 392
It all depends on many factors. Starting from the internal atmosphere in the team of project developers and ending with events in the international arena.
Today a lot of community members are waiting for the January, because it is important to know are some projects in the beginning of 2019. I personally wait for a small rise. Of course it will influence most projects, as well as Greencoin
Activity: 210
When all “environmental” projects come together, this should significantly increase communication between them and also improve information sharing and mutual assistance, which ultimately should be said favorably on the environmental protection industry itself!
Platform Greencoin should become a kind of harbor for projects dealing with ecology. With this, I have no questions, another thing is how will the token's liquidity be created?
Activity: 224
If they really get to gather interested people in one project, the result will be in the future. Smiley
The idea is interesting. The idea is useful. The idea is quite working and maybe it will make a profit. But you need to take into account many external factors influencing the project.
There are so many different factors, that influence all the ICO. I hope team is doing their best to implement their product, because it can make a difference..
There are some good projects like Greencoin in a sphere of ecology, but quite a lot of them were not successful, due to lack of investments.
Activity: 126

Perhaps, but before that the price may fall by 20 times) or 30 times)) Few people already believe in fairy tales about "good project." Grin
Not always in the fall in the price of a coin of a crypto project, you can enter the development team. I know enough examples where teams are doing everything possible to keep and develop the project, but the market is pushing the price down.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
hwich lockup period have tokens from pre-sale private sale?
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
If they really get to gather interested people in one project, the result will be in the future. Smiley
The idea is interesting. The idea is useful. The idea is quite working and maybe it will make a profit. But you need to take into account many external factors influencing the project.
There are so many different factors, that influence all the ICO. I hope team is doing their best to implement their product, because it can make a difference..
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
There is no doubt that the success of this and other similar team projects lies in the combined actions of all members of the team and developers and marketers and investors and just ordinary members of the community.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Now the peak in the creation of marketplaces, although perhaps in the future it will be even more developed
The creation of various platforms and platforms on the blockchain has indeed become a trend lately. Massive projects announce the creation of their platforms in a particular industry.
Right. Now we’ve got some kind of trend. All spheres and areas of life create projects on the blockchain. If we talk about ecology and Greecoin, the idea is clear. but how they will implement it is extremely difficult to understand. This is a charity, not a business. In this area, a lot of money is laundered, and very few people are really interested in the environmental situation.
I have seen some suspicious projects that were involved  in charity, but they were mostly laundering money.. so it is important to thoroughly check them all..
Here the team obviously doesn’t do that, although nobody really knows, there’s no 100% guarantee anywhere
Of course, there is no guarantee anywhere, but I think the development is in full swing, and soon we will see a good product!
By the way, what product will be the output in the end? What is his main idea? Because all around about, I would like details
As it is stated in roadmap the end result will be launching Greencoin Platform with their specific green systems and popularising it throughout the whole world)
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
your crowdsale start pretty soon. Do you post your smartcontract already?
Pages:
Jump to: