Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 66. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100
On the one hand, you are right, we see a lot of bad things in various countries of Asia, Africa and Latin America. But besides this there is a good one. I have friends volunteers, and so they, with one organization, headed for the mountains of Pakestana. They have a very big mission to clean the glaciers from pollution. This man is really doing a great contribution to the environment. I really want to understand and see what the development team has already done. Being a mediator is not a good role. It is necessary to create and create.
It depends on what you mean by mediator. Agree that organizational functions are no less important than just participation.
I think that there ICO that are involved in solving some environmental problems are risky for investments, because they are not really popular among investors. However, it is really important for the community to the the results of team work
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Now the peak in the creation of marketplaces, although perhaps in the future it will be even more developed
The creation of various platforms and platforms on the blockchain has indeed become a trend lately. Massive projects announce the creation of their platforms in a particular industry.
Right. Now we’ve got some kind of trend. All spheres and areas of life create projects on the blockchain. If we talk about ecology and Greecoin, the idea is clear. but how they will implement it is extremely difficult to understand. This is a charity, not a business. In this area, a lot of money is laundered, and very few people are really interested in the environmental situation.
I have seen some suspicious projects that were involved  in charity, but they were mostly laundering money.. so it is important to thoroughly check them all..
Here the team obviously doesn’t do that, although nobody really knows, there’s no 100% guarantee anywhere
Of course, there is no guarantee anywhere, but I think the development is in full swing, and soon we will see a good product!
It is quite difficult to say something for sure, but I am proud of crypt, because there are so many projects wich can solve real environmental issues
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
You should always believe in the best, I am sure that this project will be able to show good results.
It all depends on many factors. Starting from the internal atmosphere in the team of project developers and ending with events in the international arena.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Admin tell me how you are moving the process of attracting investors. Where I can see how much you have already collected. At least 5000 Ethereum collected?
At this moment 0 eth have been collected, because our Pre- Sale starts on November 16th, 2018, but we have already many registered users in our Whitelist and that is a good start, and we will have Blockchain conferences events during our Token sale with the purpose to atractt more and more investors for the success of the project
Very correct decisions to hold conferences in the project, the best way to attract new investors to the project
As it was written before one of the most successful kinds of project advertising is good bounty campaign, referral campaign and airdrop. It is also important to write articles in some web resources
Activity: 439
Now a very difficult situation in the crypto market. But I think that given the potential of project Greencoin, he has a chance to assemble a soft cap.
I think that the Greencoin project will manage to collect the necessary amount of money in order to realize the conceived plans.
Of course there are chances. There is a problem that developed can solve. I hope that they are honest people and will not throw me and other people.
this team does not make sense to throw anyone, because they are developing their project gradually and you can ruin your reputation very quickly, I personally trust the project
I studied this ICO for a week and personally I believe that it is rather reliable to invest. It’s team it really working, so  think that it can’t appear to be a scam
Activity: 280
This Greencoin Token project has set itself one of the most noble and ambitious tasks I have met in the crypto industry!
This is not the only project I have embraced in this forum. I can not say that this topic is very popular. However, charity and ecology are in great demand among rich people in this world. Probably someone will be interested in this coin.
I agree with your conviction. Ecology is interesting to people who have a lot of money. And all because they are so cashed out their "black money". Unfortunately, there were a lot of such cases. And charity is a separate topic, which is always accompanied by corruption and black schemes. It is difficult to say whether it will be possible for this startup to collect the required amount. It all depends on how much they want to present their main goals to the audience and how they will solve a global problem.

if you say that a lot of money is laundered through charity, then there is no doubt that some corrupt investors will want to invest in this project .. but I hope that this will not happen
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Ecology is important for all people, just some people do not attach this meaning, I think we will see later on many organizations that will participate in the project.
I understand that the project is open for partnership. All companies and projects that work in the field of ecology can get in touch with team Greencoin!
Activity: 392
I will add that to this trend, a new and promising project is not added. All copy from each other. No one is trying to create something new and promising first. I admit, the green coin is not so attractive to me. Since I do not believe that the team will be able to change anything in the world. The world is now full of shit. Starting from the government, ending with ordinary people who throw garbage on the street.
Well, let's not be so categorical and give the project a chance. Let them release their platform and start working. And what if they succeed and this project will become famous all over the world ?!
I also agree that it is worth waiting and not to rush make any conclusions. This project has great prospects, but it is not yet clear what we should expect.
Activity: 238
I like the purpose of this project. to create a better environment. but in my opinion this project will be very difficult to gather investors who share the same vision with this project. because the average investor is only looking for profit but does not care about the project objectives. but regardless of that I want to support this project to be successful.
honestly speaking, I would not generalize all investors because there are some among them who invest in a project no just because of profit but because they really believe in a product. That’s why I believe that Greencoin has a chance
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Basically, of course in the government are people who are still on the environment and help the environment. All they think about is filling their pockets.
What is the point of filling their pockets with coins if our children will soon have no place to live at such a pace? Already half of the planet muck ...
On the one hand, you are right, we see a lot of bad things in various countries of Asia, Africa and Latin America. But besides this there is a good one. I have friends volunteers, and so they, with one organization, headed for the mountains of Pakestana. They have a very big mission to clean the glaciers from pollution. This man is really doing a great contribution to the environment. I really want to understand and see what the development team has already done. Being a mediator is not a good role. It is necessary to create and create.
I always thought that those who do so many charity and ecology friendly things are real heroes, because usually they can’t make many on it and do it because they believe..
Activity: 182
It depends on what you mean by mediator. Agree that organizational functions are no less important than just participation.
Alas, many people underestimate the importance and complexity of the organizational process. It seems to all that it is difficult to work and to manage is easy. And I think that the administrative and managerial staff (management) is a very important component of any business process!
Team work is one of the key bases for the project, because without folded work the project’s success cannot be seen, it’s a fact
Before you create a project and enter the market, you always need to resolve the issue with the organization, in any team there is a leader who controls other team members.
Activity: 112
Alas, many people underestimate the importance and complexity of the organizational process. It seems to all that it is difficult to work and to manage is easy. And I think that the administrative and managerial staff (management) is a very important component of any business process!
Team work is one of the key bases for the project, because without folded work the project’s success cannot be seen, it’s a fact
Activity: 182
So we will be on this forum those people who knew this project at the very initial stage of development Smiley
If the guys succeed in realizing their plans, then project Greencoin  will be known to the whole world and, accordingly, investments in this project will bring substantial profits to their investors, especially early investors!
Perhaps, but before that the price may fall by 20 times) or 30 times)) Few people already believe in fairy tales about "good project." Grin
You should always believe in the best, I am sure that this project will be able to show good results.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
The struggle for the health of people, for clean water and for the blue sky overhead is a very noble cause. This is now being done by many organizations and foundations all over the planet. I want to wish the project success in their endeavors! Indeed, in the end, ecology concerns absolutely everyone!
Ecology is important for all people, just some people do not attach this meaning, I think we will see later on many organizations that will participate in the project.
Activity: 210
Exactly, that is the question, who are they, but there is a lot of companies that are creating ecological and sustainable products or systems that can help the environment and help people reduce the problems they face today.
Greencoin project if focused in connect these companies directly with buyers and the use of Blockchain technology and Smart Contacts to create an strong reward systems to expand Greencoin ecosystem.
And how have other companies reacted to the possible appearance of such a large and innovative player on the market as Greencoin? How did you meet? Benevolent or perceived as a competitor?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
So we will be on this forum those people who knew this project at the very initial stage of development Smiley
If the guys succeed in realizing their plans, then project Greencoin  will be known to the whole world and, accordingly, investments in this project will bring substantial profits to their investors, especially early investors!
Perhaps, but before that the price may fall by 20 times) or 30 times)) Few people already believe in fairy tales about "good project." Grin
Activity: 42
When all “environmental” projects come together, this should significantly increase communication between them and also improve information sharing and mutual assistance, which ultimately should be said favorably on the environmental protection industry itself!
It seems to me that this will have an effect! such global problems need to be solved only by uniting everything together!
Activity: 126
That's right, they will collect those projects that are really interested in making the ecology better, it’s very interesting how many such companies will reach
When all “environmental” projects come together, this should significantly increase communication between them and also improve information sharing and mutual assistance, which ultimately should be said favorably on the environmental protection industry itself!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I have seen some suspicious projects that were involved  in charity, but they were mostly laundering money.. so it is important to thoroughly check them all..
Well here is not a charity in question. This project Greencoin is going to work in the field of environmental rescue on the planet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
The struggle for the health of people, for clean water and for the blue sky overhead is a very noble cause. This is now being done by many organizations and foundations all over the planet. I want to wish the project success in their endeavors! Indeed, in the end, ecology concerns absolutely everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: