Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 60. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
In fact, I have not yet seen such analogue projects, so they must move quickly.
as i know there are few projects in this sphere already
But no project has a finished product or a ready-made solution yet. So we can say that the sphere is free from competitors. While free.
Activity: 252
Promotion costs a lot can be more expensive than the development of the project itself, because now without advertising is not one project and does not live long on the market
In the case of project Greencoin, promotion can be much cheaper and easier because the project plans to work in the field of environmental protection and many people are willing to donate development assistance to the project.
Activity: 182
The money that the project collects on the ICO should cover all these costs. I think that the team pledged all the necessary expenses for choosing a soft cap.
I do not know about the big fees on the ICO ... now probably it is unrealistic to do now. And what about the soft cap, I think that there is no problem here.
Now it’s not a problem to assemble a soft cap, but it will be difficult to extend the fees on the market situation, but everything should work
Activity: 126
The money that the project collects on the ICO should cover all these costs. I think that the team pledged all the necessary expenses for choosing a soft cap.
I do not know about the big fees on the ICO ... now probably it is unrealistic to do now. And what about the soft cap, I think that there is no problem here.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Marketing today can cost more than the amount spent on the development of the main product. What to do ... we live in an era of consumption.
That's for sure! Today, marketing technologies control not only the crypto market but also all the markets on the planet. The same is true of electronics, automotive, clothing and food. Marketing is more important product. It is a fact. Unfortunately.
Activity: 266
The issue of environmental protection in each year more and more relevant. I am very glad that in the IT sphere they also started creating a project that will work in this direction!
I think that we need more such gree projects, because one is not enough for solving such global problems
And how do you get the idea to use the blockchain to obtain and store data on emissions of hazardous industries? I think that if they obliged all the companies that have production facilities that pollute the environment to install special sensors that will collect information and store it in the blockchain. That nobody could replace the data? I think this is a good idea!
Confidentiality and data integrity are important for any project. Regardless of the area in which the project operates.
I agree that security is one of the most important thing about any project. No matter in what sphere it operates. Personally I would not even be interested in product if it is not reliable enough.
Activity: 392
Where so much pessimism? Similar market declines have already happened many times and each time after the fall there was an even stronger growth. So it will be this time. I have no doubt!
100% so and will! The market has already fallen many times and recovered each time! Therefore, we expect growth this year or a maximum at the beginning of next year.
There are so many different forecasts and I don’t really know if market could fully recover.. Nevertheless, it is important to support crypto projects
Merit: 12
Project development costs a lot of money. Do you know how much a good programmer's work hours cost? Now imagine how much does the work of a team of programmers cost? And even more so as a rule, development lasts more than one month ... Therefore, IT projects always need a lot of money.
Programmers today are probably one of the highest paid professions. But in the case of project Greencoin, I think that many people come in or make a substantial discount or even help for free. All the same, Greencoin is aimed at a very noble mission!
Activity: 238
All information is stored in the blockchain system, this information is under reliable protection, you can forget about data loss
The blockchain technology is really capable of ensuring data integrity which can be very important for projects that are working today.
however there are some projects, that try implement own blockchain in some spheres where it is not important. Mostly it is gaming and gambling
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
The issue of environmental protection in each year more and more relevant. I am very glad that in the IT sphere they also started creating a project that will work in this direction!
Activity: 210
Bitcoin dominates, dominates and will dominate the crypto market. So it was, is and will be! This is practically the law!
Just because he was the first. In technical terms, there are a large number of projects that are much better than Bitcoin. It is not very good that one project dominates the entire market so much.
Activity: 126
And how do you get the idea to use the blockchain to obtain and store data on emissions of hazardous industries? I think that if they obliged all the companies that have production facilities that pollute the environment to install special sensors that will collect information and store it in the blockchain. That nobody could replace the data? I think this is a good idea!
Confidentiality and data integrity are important for any project. Regardless of the area in which the project operates.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Of course, that Greencoin is not a charity but a commercial project. Just sometimes commercial projects do good deeds. In particular, I improve the ecology of our planet.
Because people finally began to think about what will happen next with our civilization if nothing is changed ... therefore we see so many new projects aimed at improving the environment.
There are so many corruption about projects involved in charity and ecological issues so it it difficult to distinguish if it is really aimed to implement it’s product
current human civilization been much change, this is proven by the more sophisticated and modern everything today, but not by nature, very very few people who are concerned with the nature, some even intentionally damaging to personal interests, is needed at the moment is a project like green coin, which not only took advantage but also pay attention to natural ecosystems. I hope this kind of project will continue to exist and be able to achieve them into real life.
It seems to me that the mentality, family attitude  and personal relation to the environment is very important for understanding of global issues and willingness to make a difference . However, the level of awareness can be increased
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
All information is stored in the blockchain system, this information is under reliable protection, you can forget about data loss
The blockchain technology is really capable of ensuring data integrity which can be very important for projects that are working today.
Activity: 238
It is interesting how mobile app will look like. I hope it will be as good as desktop version. However, some developers do not pay enough attention to mobile app and it’s wrong.
It is quite early ta talk about mobile app. It will be made on final stage of project implementation. Although, it plays a big role at the whole, because usually most people are using mobile apps rather than desktop versions
Activity: 392
Market is so volatile so it is really hard to make any forcasts about it development. Bitcoin is still influence market, so we will see..
Bitcoin dominates, dominates and will dominate the crypto market. So it was, is and will be! This is practically the law!
I think that some other coins can take the first place.. Because Bitcoin is loosing it’s popularity and soon can fall in price again
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Where so much pessimism? Similar market declines have already happened many times and each time after the fall there was an even stronger growth. So it will be this time. I have no doubt!
100% so and will! The market has already fallen many times and recovered each time! Therefore, we expect growth this year or a maximum at the beginning of next year.
Activity: 280
It is interesting how mobile app will look like. I hope it will be as good as desktop version. However, some developers do not pay enough attention to mobile app and it’s wrong.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Promotion costs a lot can be more expensive than the development of the project itself, because now without advertising is not one project and does not live long on the market
So it is a well-known fact that promotion costs more than development. Whatever the project has a great code or idea ... you just need huge amounts of money for promotion.
Pages:
Jump to: