Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 70. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 100
Admin tell me how you are moving the process of attracting investors. Where I can see how much you have already collected. At least 5000 Ethereum collected?
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Now the peak in the creation of marketplaces, although perhaps in the future it will be even more developed
The creation of various platforms and platforms on the blockchain has indeed become a trend lately. Massive projects announce the creation of their platforms in a particular industry.
Right. Now we’ve got some kind of trend. All spheres and areas of life create projects on the blockchain. If we talk about ecology and Greecoin, the idea is clear. but how they will implement it is extremely difficult to understand. This is a charity, not a business. In this area, a lot of money is laundered, and very few people are really interested in the environmental situation.
I will add that to this trend, a new and promising project is not added. All copy from each other. No one is trying to create something new and promising first. I admit, the green coin is not so attractive to me. Since I do not believe that the team will be able to change anything in the world. The world is now full of shit. Starting from the government, ending with ordinary people who throw garbage on the street.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
http://o-tu.ru/
And not only in European countries. The problem of ecology is relevant for countries of all regions of our planet. Or do you think that the situation is better in America or in Asia?
I was in Asia and I will tell that there in General a trouble with ecology. Type in Google photos Beijing and see them. All the streets in the smoke... horror.
China, India, and a number of other countries and megalopolises that sell pure oxygen, is just a big problem. But if we talk about the green coin, will this team be able to solve at least 1% of these problems? I'm not sure.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Heads of state need to listen to what ordinary people say, listen to their problems and needs. Otherwise, it can all end badly for everyone. Ecological situation concerns absolutely everyone!
History knows many examples when the authorities did not listen to what ordinary people say and we all know how it ended. I think that the current rulers understand the seriousness of the situation. They should help develop projects such as Greencoin and maximize their implementation.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
And not only in European countries. The problem of ecology is relevant for countries of all regions of our planet. Or do you think that the situation is better in America or in Asia?
I was in Asia and I will tell that there in General a trouble with ecology. Type in Google photos Beijing and see them. All the streets in the smoke... horror.
Activity: 340
Merit: 101
What is the point of filling their pockets with coins if our children will soon have no place to live at such a pace? Already half of the planet muck ...
Now the struggle for ecology on the planet is entering a new phase (from words to deeds). I think that thanks to the emergence of such projects as Greencoin, this process will become even faster!
Hope and trust must always be.
It seems to me that if the developers implement their plans, the pros will be on the face. For example, if the team implements an environmental summit or a charitable Foundation. It organizes several events and will attract a large number of volunteers or investors who are interested in the ecology of the earth. It sounds global and like a fairy tale. But who will do it if we, who, if not me!!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
What is the point of filling their pockets with coins if our children will soon have no place to live at such a pace? Already half of the planet muck ...
Now the struggle for ecology on the planet is entering a new phase (from words to deeds). I think that thanks to the emergence of such projects as Greencoin, this process will become even faster!
Activity: 364
Merit: 15
A lot of people thinks that crypto has gone to shit, but there are some chances for it to recover
Of course, all crypto altcoins turned into crap. My portfolio is just in the big minus. And the situation will only be corrected by the growth of bitoin, which is not expected in the near future. The market volumes are falling. And in new projects, like this, not really people are included. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is my opinion.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
Now the peak in the creation of marketplaces, although perhaps in the future it will be even more developed
The creation of various platforms and platforms on the blockchain has indeed become a trend lately. Massive projects announce the creation of their platforms in a particular industry.
Right. Now we’ve got some kind of trend. All spheres and areas of life create projects on the blockchain. If we talk about ecology and Greecoin, the idea is clear. but how they will implement it is extremely difficult to understand. This is a charity, not a business. In this area, a lot of money is laundered, and very few people are really interested in the environmental situation.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I don’t think that these batteries will cause bigger damage in comparison to fumes and all gases from cars
I also think that the harm from the disposal of batteries of electric vehicles is a miser compared with the harm from harmful emissions into the environment.
Activity: 42
Do you plan to organise bounty campaign? I would like to take part, because it looks really interesting))
I was also interested in the bounty from this project Greencoin. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-250-greencoins-grn-first-wave-5050374
I myself found on the forum. So join us!
Guys, and I have a link to Aerdrop from Project Greencoin! Hurry up to get project tokens for free! You can not thank! )))
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-greencoin-grn-reward-from-10-coins-to-50-third-wave-5056196
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Let's see how government agencies and private charities will react to this project when it enters the market. I hope that he will receive worldwide recognition.
If, of course, platform Greencoin is as good as it is described in technical documents, then there is no doubt about the success of the Greencoin project!
Do not trust the development team. And in general, trusting someone on this forum is very difficult. You can cheat at any time, just transfer the money. I don’t blame anyone, I just say that crypto is a big risk and they can write anything on paper.
Activity: 126
Do you plan to organise bounty campaign? I would like to take part, because it looks really interesting))
I was also interested in the bounty from this project Greencoin. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-250-greencoins-grn-first-wave-5050374
I myself found on the forum. So join us!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I don’t really keen on investing in projects with long term perspectives, because according to our market instability in is too risky, but here we have a nice ICO.
But on the contrary, I don’t consider projects that promise at once and a lot .... It seems to me that basically scam projects are doing this.
I am always interested in projects that offer investors a smooth and long-term investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
It is quite hard to say if this project have chances to collect soft cap, but I like all the solutions it can provide.
Now a very difficult situation in the crypto market. But I think that given the potential of project Greencoin, he has a chance to assemble a soft cap.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
As I know it is not about popularity. They have some aspects to evaluate tokens and it is very hard to be chosen..
There is a very deep and comprehensive study of the projects themselves and their coins or tokens. Everything is taken into account: from developers to real action by the team.
Activity: 210
Oh, to find more people who are willing to take up the fight against the government, namely corruption
Heads of state need to listen to what ordinary people say, listen to their problems and needs. Otherwise, it can all end badly for everyone. Ecological situation concerns absolutely everyone!
Activity: 126
Yes, and this is one of the biggest problems in all European countries and it needs to be solved!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Basically, of course in the government are people who are still on the environment and help the environment. All they think about is filling their pockets.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Much depends on the government itself, if they don’t like the idea, it may end up not being allowed to be shared with the project, but it shouldn’t be)
If the state itself can not bring the environment in order, it should not interfere with private projects to deal with these issues.
Pages:
Jump to: