Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Hackspace Capital - REAL COMPANY, REAL PROJECTS, REAL VALUE - page 32. (Read 28830 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hi.
I've been in EnCata office in Belarus on an excursion. Their facilities look very impressive to me!
There is a real chance for high-tech start-ups to test, develop and launch a market.
I think you project has a great long-term prospect!
Hello!
Thanks for sharing your impression!
Feel free to join us!
I understand that it's a long-term investment and it's rather difficult thing for me now.
But of course I'll consider joining if the price of token and min investment are affordable for me.

In order not to miss any news make sure you follow us on site, media and telegram.
You'll have some time to join us but the most profitable time is the beginning of sales.
Activity: 20
Hi.
I've been in EnCata office in Belarus on an excursion. Their facilities look very impressive to me!
There is a real chance for high-tech start-ups to test, develop and launch a market.
Hello!
Feel free to join us!

I understand that it's a long-term investment and it's rather difficult thing for me now.
But of course I'll consider joining if the price of token and min investment are affordable for me.
Activity: 17
Hi!
I'm not sure if I like all your hardware but your 1st one (HandEnergy) interested me immensely!
What stage is it now on? When will it be on sale?

I wonder what product you don't like and why? They all seem brilliant for me.
Hi.
Hich-tech is of great demand nowadays. What countries do you plan to ship your products?

Hello.
We actually plan to ship them worldwide. The exact list of countries and its updates will be available on our site.

Sounds promissing. I hope my country will also be included Smiley
Hi.

Hello!
Feel free to join us!
Activity: 20
Hi.
Hi!
I'm not sure if I like all your hardware but your 1st one (HandEnergy) interested me immensely!
Hello!
Thank you for your interest and high mark to our product!
It is on the final stage of development and will be on sale on 2nd quarter of 2018. Now you can place a pre-order on our site.
The exact date will be announced on our site and media so make sure you follow us Wink
Is the price already set?
The pre-sale price is 84.00$

That's a good price for such a gadget! Not too expensive as for me:)

If you want to buy it sooner than others you can buy HAC tokens.
For token holders it will become available earlier Wink
Activity: 42
Hi!
Hello!
It is on the final stage of development and will be on sale on 2nd quarter of 2018. Now you can place a pre-order on our site.
The exact date will be announced on our site and media so make sure you follow us Wink

That's a good price for such a gadget! Not too expensive as for me:)
Hi!
Hello!

Are the benefits for token holder still active?

Of course! Token holder have benefits for this and upcoming products. They'll be able to buy product on our platform before its market launch and receive promotional discount on it.
Activity: 29
Hi!
Hello!

Are the benefits for token holder still active?
Hi!

Hello!

Hi!

Hello!

What is the min amount of payment?
The minimum amount during the past sessions was 0.05 ETH but we are planning to make it even less.
The exact number will be announced before sales start.
We are happy to see you are joining us!
Reduction of minimum of transaction is good news for me! Smiley

We are trying our best but the exact number will be announce a bit later.
Keep in touch and follow us so you'll not miss any update.
Activity: 26
The minimum amount during the past sessions was 0.05 ETH but we are planning to make it even less.
Reduction of minimum of transaction is good news for me! Smiley

Activity: 16
Hi.
Hich-tech is of great demand nowadays. What countries do you plan to ship your products?

Hello.
We actually plan to ship them worldwide. The exact list of countries and its updates will be available on our site.
Hi!
Hello!

Hi.
Hi!

Hello!
Hi!
Pages:
Jump to: