Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Hackspace Capital - REAL COMPANY, REAL PROJECTS, REAL VALUE - page 36. (Read 28830 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

"Page not found" error... Where can I find details about bounty program?
Hello!
Bounty program is stopped now.

Will it be ever restarted?
We are not planning to restart it. If something changes - we'll anounce it.
Activity: 16

Hello!
Bounty program is stopped now.
Activity: 16

What is the date of the next sale session?

Sessions will start in March. We will announce the exact date on our site and social media.
Activity: 44
What is the date of the next sale session?
A project that focuses on smart hardwares and inventions will be one of the disruptors in the industry! Fly high!
Looks like a great project to me too. The idea resembles EOS, but there are real facilities behind this project.

Thanks for your opinion. Feel free to join us on webside and social media.
Activity: 44
A project that focuses on smart hardwares and inventions will be one of the disruptors in the industry! Fly high!
Looks like a great project to me too. The idea resembles EOS, but there are real facilities behind this project.
Where to store coins? I worry about them when they are stored on the stock exchange.
Wallet for Windows?
Hi!
As HAC token is a ERC20 token, any ETH wallet will be good. In order to make HAC token display in your ETH wallet account, you will need to put in the address of token’s smart contact - 0x43567eb78638A55bbE51E9f9FB5B2D7AD1F125aa,
Denotation – HAC, the amount of digits after the comma – 4.
Best regards,
Hackspace Capital Team
why was the token sale temporarily stopped? any explanation from the developers? and when will it re-open, if ever?
Hi there! HAC Token Sale sessions were stopped in order to make some adjustments in the strategy and the form of the platform's presentation. In March 2018 Sessions will be re-opened. Thank you for the support!
Merit: 100
lawyer, crypto and stocks trader
why was the token sale temporarily stopped? any explanation from the developers? and when will it re-open, if ever?
Merit: 10
I sincerely want to see a bull run for this in Cryptopia. I will purchase millions of Hac Coin
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Activity: 6
Where to store coins? I worry about them when they are stored on the stock exchange.
Wallet for Windows?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
What's going on in the project  Huh What's the plan for outreach on socials  Huh

Socials  Huh Huh  I do not understand, because as informed in the post above the project is being disclosed in social media
Activity: 76
Hello,
I find you on coinmarketcap. Interesting project.
What's the plan?
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
What's going on in the project  Huh What's the plan for outreach on socials  Huh
That's great, thank you! We will announce that on our social media pages.
Best regards,
Hackspace Capital Team
Dear Investors,
Thank you for your interest in our company and our business. We are happy to announce that our second 24h HAC Token Sale is Now Live.
Please be aware that our strategy has changed, all the changes are presented in our Whitepaper v2.1 - https://www.hackspace.capital/userfls/docs/whitepaper_eng.pdf
In order to participate please sign up or login to your account - https://cabinet.hackspace.capital/en/login
It’s also Important for us to remind you regarding the benefits of early investing:
During the first 2h of the HAC Token Sale you will able to acquire a 5% bonus, a 3% bonus is provided for the investments between 2 and 6 hours of the Token Sale. If the payment is done between 6 and 22 hours the Token Sale session, investors will be provided with a 2% bonus.
Hackspace Capital Platform strives to make your experience with our company an easy and convenient partnership; therefore, we have added a new method of payment. Bank Card payments are now accepted and will be available in your Hackspace Capital account after you pass the verification.
We will be there for you during the whole 24 hr session. In case of any questions or troubles, please don’t hesitate to contact our team using the following e-mail address: [email protected]
In order to stay updated, please follow us on all the social media platforms. You can also join our telegram chat to keep in touch with Hackspace Capital community - https://goo.gl/p5jAVq
Thank you for being with Hackspace Capital.
Best regards,
Hackspace Capital Team.
When will the HAC tokens go to the Bittrex?

Hello,
Our team is still  working on that. Unfortunately this process requires time but be aware that listing of HAC token on Bittrex is under the discussion with the representatives of this exchange. Please also be aware that out token is traded on HitBTC since 7th of November - https://hitbtc.com/HAC-to-BTC
Best regards,
Hackspace Capital Team 
Pages:
Jump to: