Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Hackspace Capital - REAL COMPANY, REAL PROJECTS, REAL VALUE - page 37. (Read 28830 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
When will the HAC tokens go to the Bittrex?
Activity: 266
Team, do u planned events for raising prices? maybe some press releases, exhibitions, conferences etc
Hello, thank you for the question. We are not also planning to do that but also already doing this, please follow us on medium for major news - https://medium.com/@hackspacecap and facebook for the small ones as well - https://www.facebook.com/hackspacecapital/
As our products are getting ready for the market entry more news to come, so stay tuned.
Best regards,
Hackspace Capital team
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
still waiting on bittrex
so big trader will see HAC is good coin
and maybe poloniex will follow
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Team, do u planned events for raising prices? maybe some press releases, exhibitions, conferences etc
Activity: 350
Good project I'm involved!
Activity: 146
Merit: 12
when will listed on bittrex
I still wait for trade HAC on big volume
because all investor and trader waiting on bittrex
Activity: 42
Hello HACKSPACE community
I made a quick review about HACKSPACE
Please show me some love with a like, a view and a comment  God bless Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e-fhtXrfjk&t=66s
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
When is HAC going to get listed on coinmarketcap.com, and is there an HAC explorer?
Activity: 448
Merit: 115
HAC Token   1,646.00 HAC
Got tokens for Twitter and Fb on my MEW, thanks
Activity: 462
Merit: 108
I will participate in the bounty. how to do reporting? specifically, comment on Facebook, they what is the link to send?
Dear developers, where are the eligible bounty terms of the company and in what time frame is it being carried out now? I know what is going on, the tasks are being carried out. But there is no information as such. Make a separate branch for the company's bounty) Smiley

Hello!
We already have a separate thread for bounty, please follow the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icobounty-hackspace-bounty-1m-token-in-ico-2168507
There you will find all the information regarding the term of bounty and in case of any questions or trouble please use [email protected] to contact our team.
Best regards,
Hackspace Capital Team
Activity: 294
Dear developers, where are the eligible bounty terms of the company and in what time frame is it being carried out now? I know what is going on, the tasks are being carried out. But there is no information as such. Make a separate branch for the company's bounty) Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What is the price for 1 Token on your Website?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
2 Hackspace Capital:

Which cryptoexchanges we can use in future (and when?) for trading your tokens and to buy/sell them?

Hello! For now it's Ethereum. But a lot depends from the conditions of exchange. Thank you!

"1-3 days after the token distribution HAC will appear on exchanges."

What exchanges you already choose? Bittrex, Kraken, Bitstamp etc. ? Thank you

it will all happen if we know the final result after ico, just think realistically if the project is in the interest of investors and the exchange will be ready for listed .
Activity: 420
this is a great project with a good concept,I recommend everyone to joined this project and I hopefull this project can be sucsessful .
brand new
Activity: 0
2 Hackspace Capital:

Which cryptoexchanges we can use in future (and when?) for trading your tokens and to buy/sell them?

Hello! For now it's Ethereum. But a lot depends from the conditions of exchange. Thank you!

"1-3 days after the token distribution HAC will appear on exchanges."

What exchanges you already choose? Bittrex, Kraken, Bitstamp etc. ? Thank you
Is not it late to join bounty campaign?
Hello! It's not too late, because bounty campaign is active during the whole year just like ICO itself. Thank you!
Activity: 140
Is not it late to join bounty campaign?
2 Hackspace Capital:

Pages:
Jump to: