Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Hada DBank - Banking. As it should be. - page 2. (Read 2868 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
Islamic Banking on the Blockchain, Hada DBank, Releases Token Sale Structure

The world's first blockchain-powered Islamic Bank, Hada DBank, has launched its token sale on May 1st, 2018. The public sales affords contributors the unique opportunity to join in on future of banking on the blockchain by contribution for stakes in the 50 million HADACoins generated for the event.

Hada DBank banking principles are forged on the risk-sharing principles of islamic banking powered by the unprecedented power of blockchain technology. The merging of these two different worlds is set to create a groundbreaking banking ecosystem for a future that is way ahead of what the present banking system will ever achieve. The Kuala Lumpur-based company is working to deliver a service that will be a transformation to the monetary value of trust, security, and risk-sharing.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/hada-dbank-releases-token-sale-structure/

The concept of an interesting article, mentioned the bank eliminates the flowering system, in this case Hada bank will not give a large interest to the borrowers. But still provide the benefits of investors. Hope the plan can be well realized and acceptable to society.
from which investors get a profit when a bank does not give interest to the borrower? or maybe interest here is different from commercial banks so same as getting interest just because this islamic banking they have their own name for it?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
interesting project...hope its delivers what it promise
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Check out my article on Hada DBank:
https://steemit.com/islam/@ridertiger/hada-dbank-banking-as-it-should-be
This is an interesting ICO to me because my twitter account is bitcoinbank and they are using an Islamic banking concept to work with the needs of the liberal and democratic individuals.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

The world's first blockchain-powered Islamic Bank, Hada DBank, has launched its token sale on May 1st, 2018. The public sales affords contributors the unique opportunity to join in on future of banking on the blockchain by contribution for stakes in the 50 million HADACoins generated for the event.

Hada DBank banking principles are forged on the risk-sharing principles of islamic banking powered by the unprecedented power of blockchain technology. The merging of these two different worlds is set to create a groundbreaking banking ecosystem for a future that is way ahead of what the present banking system will ever achieve. The Kuala Lumpur-based company is working to deliver a service that will be a transformation to the monetary value of trust, security, and risk-sharing.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/hada-dbank-releases-token-sale-structure/

The concept of an interesting article, mentioned the bank eliminates the flowering system, in this case Hada bank will not give a large interest to the borrowers. But still provide the benefits of investors. Hope the plan can be well realized and acceptable to society.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Good news for all the earlybird that purchase this coins, they'll get 50% extra coins for it.
Well hopefully everyone still able to get it, since i'ts limited for the 1st 1M coins that are sold.
Activity: 99
Activity: 163
Merit: 11

Best ICO reviewed and analyzed Hada DBank and awarded 8 out of 10. Read the review below,

http://www.bestico.in/2018/04/hada-dbankcom-1st-digital-bank-to-fuse.html

Regards,
Admin
Best ICO
www.bestico.in
Islamic Bank on Blockchain Hada DBank Records Successful Presale, Lines Up General Token Sale

Digital banking startup Hada DBank has announced the conclusion of its token pre-sale, a successful event that has raised its soft cap funding target. It now sets its attention firmly on a public general token sale soon to be announced, aiming to raise the rest of the funds necessary to develop its blockchain-based financial services platform.

Having extended its pre-sale due to popular demand, Hada Dbank’s pre-sale event sold some 11.3 million HADACoins — its native digital token — to raise a total of USD 3 million, reaching its soft cap target with some ease.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/hada-dbank-records-successful-presale/

Hada DBank Welcomes Additional Strategic Partnership with Eclii Ventures

As the May 1st date for Hada DBank’s token sale approaches, the Islamic banking platform is continuing to work on other fronts in the background. Their latest achievement is a strategic partnership with Eclii Ventures, whom they look to add to their growing board of advisors.

Set to revolutionize the world of banking, Hada DBank determines to fuse blockchain technology with Islamic Banking Module. Having recognized the challenges for customers in the current banking state, blockchain technology will ensure security and transparency, while Islamic Banking module will ensure ethical banking and investment.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/hada-dbank-welcomes-partnership-with-eclii-ventures/

Activity: 12

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me, please how can I participate in this project without investing?
copper member
Activity: 41

Hi! DEV, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there any code for this project?

Hello.

The main language used will be Bash. As the platform will mostly be developed on Linux systems.
Activity: 112
 this project is very innovate with banking that according to Islam. this project looks very promising and has a bright future,,i like your project and ill be following it
Activity: 53
I will support the campaign to the end.
hopefully the campaign runs smoothly and there are no obstacles in the slightest.
good job
Activity: 215
When ico is going to be end?
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
this project looks very promising and has a bright future.  i like your project and lets support this project.ill be following it
it's still not too late to participate in supporting this project, this is also one way contribute to the project
as more projects get support it will get easier as well achieve succes and able to compete with other projects
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
ICO marketer, Translator, Entrepreneur
TÜRKÇE VERSİYONLAR YAYINDA
TURKISH VERSIONS ARE LIVE

ANN || WHİTEPAPER
Activity: 126
this project looks very promising and has a bright future.  i like your project and lets support this project.ill be following it
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Hada DBank Advisor Robby Schwertner, How Blockchain will Impact Our World Podcast

Industry advisor Robby has recently spoke about his passion for blockchain technology and what changes he believes the future has in store. Using the technical advantage and innovation of the blockchain, Hada DBank being the world’s first digital Islamic bank and strives to provide the public with a fair and transparent risk and responsibility sharing.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/blockchain-will-impact-world-podcast/

The goal of this project is very nice and I'm sure that will be a lot of participants who supported this project to progressively developed again. Hopefully, the projects go as planned.
Yes if indeed many who support this project I think it would be easy for the projects achieve success. good luck with the project.
Activity: 224
Hada DBank Advisor Robby Schwertner, How Blockchain will Impact Our World Podcast

Industry advisor Robby has recently spoke about his passion for blockchain technology and what changes he believes the future has in store. Using the technical advantage and innovation of the blockchain, Hada DBank being the world’s first digital Islamic bank and strives to provide the public with a fair and transparent risk and responsibility sharing.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/blockchain-will-impact-world-podcast/

https://coinidol.com/upload/resize_cache/iblock/7bd/900_900_1/7bdaf4113cb8ddda432e5a80876ec1fa.jpg
The goal of this project is very nice and I'm sure that will be a lot of participants who supported this project to progressively developed again. Hopefully, the projects go as planned.
Pages:
Jump to: