Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Hada DBank - Banking. As it should be. - page 4. (Read 2868 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Where can I see a link to a bounty campaign? And what are the fees for the project at this stage? What is the minimum capital to start a project?
copper member
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
So you are not yet legally registered, right? Because from your wp, it stated that you will form this bank in Switzerland. This is for your advantages because of laws regarding banks over there. Even if most of you come from Malaysia. Why not register it in MY or SG?

We are registered as a company but as a bank we are in the final stages of application with the Swiss financial authority to apply for a banking license. Currently in Malaysia or Singapore there's no startup bank license like the one that exists in Switzerland & in the UK. Hence why we are going to Switzerland as they have clear regulations.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
So you are not yet legally registered, right? Because from your wp, it stated that you will form this bank in Switzerland. This is for your advantages because of laws regarding banks over there. Even if most of you come from Malaysia. Why not register it in MY or SG?
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
The project is pretty good, here is more emphasis on justice for the customers and good customer has a voice, the customer alone can oversee the funds for what project is managed by the bank itself
copper member
UPDATES

HADACoin holders will now be able to trade their tokens as soon as the fund raising exercise is complete. F1Cryptos, a Swedish based exchange will be listing HADACoin on their platform. This strategic partnership is an effort that was bridged by DE Asset Management Lt (DEAM).

Last week has been a busy week for the team at Hada DBank. After announcing the partnership with F1Cryptos & Bitcoin PR Buzz respectively, the team will be able to officially announce LDJ Capital as their latest strategic partner, with Chairman David Drake to sit on their Advisory Board. Bringing his vast experience and resources, The Soho Loft Media Group will be an extension of this partnership, acting as the latest media partner to collaborate with the team.

Amazing news for a start, however when is the ICO tentatively going to end?

Currently the pre-ico is live and will end on 28th of February. The ICO should start around May and end the latest by June.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
UPDATES

HADACoin holders will now be able to trade their tokens as soon as the fund raising exercise is complete. F1Cryptos, a Swedish based exchange will be listing HADACoin on their platform. This strategic partnership is an effort that was bridged by DE Asset Management Lt (DEAM).

Last week has been a busy week for the team at Hada DBank. After announcing the partnership with F1Cryptos & Bitcoin PR Buzz respectively, the team will be able to officially announce LDJ Capital as their latest strategic partner, with Chairman David Drake to sit on their Advisory Board. Bringing his vast experience and resources, The Soho Loft Media Group will be an extension of this partnership, acting as the latest media partner to collaborate with the team.

Amazing news for a start, however when is the ICO tentatively going to end?
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
UPDATES

Good news, this will make investor confidence increase, I hope this project is successful and hardcap soon be achieved.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
Keep the news up!
copper member
UPDATES

Activity: 1190

I want to know, what is the achievement of ETH during Pre-ICO? is there anyone who can provide information?
Activity: 125
I agree with the HADA DBANK project that pays attention to everyone to successfully develop a fortune
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Here is a presentation video on youtube, if anyone is interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRH4UzGp1zQ&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
I read from you on Twitter that you already have the first exchange which will list you after the ICO. https://twitter.com/i/moments/956844166113198080  This is good news and gives confidence to investors in this project. But on your website I see that the fees are not going very well. Perhaps you need to do more advertising and PR. At which conferences we can see your project?
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
Activity: 1
So how much is it now instead of 1ETH to 4000 coins? and what exchange you will launch in future?
Activity: 672
Why does your pre-sale take so long? A month and a half seems to me quite a long time. How many are collected at the moment?

There was a brief halt of the sale. Due to discussions with retail and institutional buyers. Also, there was a problem with the smart contract which caused a bit of delay for the relaunch.

Right now the sale has resumed. Including the retail and institutional buyers, approximately 10million HADACoins are sold.

10 million coins sold out of 50 million coin total for presale is good enough though still far from hardcap. hopefully presale can sell all coin so for ico be lighter because total coin is much more for sale, about 200 million
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Total Bounty percentage 80% only? here the details:
Twitter: 15%
FB: 15%
Translation: 10%
Blog Article: 10%
Youtube: 10%
Signature: 20%

80% in total? where is other 20%, i think you can put +10% each for Blog Article and youtube.
Hi,we are considering to launch more promotional bounty campaigns soon and the remaining 20% will go to those bounties.If you have more questions regarding bounty,please post them on our bounty thread here or send pm to me.
Thank you for your interest in Hada Bank Bounty Campaign  Smiley

ok, its clear now, other 20% for other promotional bounty campaign and will be announced soon.
Pages:
Jump to: