Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Hada DBank - Banking. As it should be. - page 3. (Read 2868 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Hada DBank Advisor Robby Schwertner, How Blockchain will Impact Our World Podcast

Industry advisor Robby has recently spoke about his passion for blockchain technology and what changes he believes the future has in store. Using the technical advantage and innovation of the blockchain, Hada DBank being the world’s first digital Islamic bank and strives to provide the public with a fair and transparent risk and responsibility sharing.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/blockchain-will-impact-world-podcast/

Activity: 966
Merit: 264
DE Asset Management Limited Invests $500,000 Into Hada DBank To Secure Strategic Partnership

Pioneering Islamic digital bank — Hada DBank has announced that it has forged a strategic business partnership with leading investment company DE Asset Management Limited.

DE Asset Management Limited is known for its prior partnerships with various successful investment vehicles and has plans to create its own cryptocurrency fund through the world’s first Islamic digital bank. A sizable Investment of $500,000 was made by DE through Hada DBank’s current token presale.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/hada-dbank-to-secure-strategic-partnership/

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Good idea and concept. But feel need really a good marketing strategy to reach masses and it will decide success of the project.
copper member
Activity: 41
ANNOUNCEMENT

At 12AM EST on the 1st of March, the Pre-ICO participation for the public will be over. However, we will be extending the sale for private investors for another two weeks. This is due to certain investors requesting for time extension to finalise the purchases of HADA Coins.

Although the public contributions have been picking up recently, we have yet to reach the softcap for the public pre-sale.

Nevertheless, the development of the Hada DBank platform will still go on with or without the public contribution.

However, due to the increased marketing effort as of late which generated a lot of attention on our project, as well as the joining of many new members on our Telegram channel, we feel that it is not entirely fair for our current contributors, as well as the bounty and airdrop participants, that the Pre-ICO ended in this manner.

As much as we would like to be able to stick to our schedule of events, we feel that the community should also have a say in regards to the END DATE of the current Pre-ICO exercise. For that, we will have a POLL to determine this.

The results of this POLL will determine if the Pre-ICO will end on the planned date, or if it will be extended.

If the results are YES for extension, then a new POLL will be use to determine the duration length of the extension.

If the results are NO to the extension, then the Pre-ICO shall end on the previously announced date and time.

The results will be finalised 1 hour before the announced END time.

Thank you for your support thus far.

To join the vote : please join our telegram group at https://t.me/HADADBank
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
This project is going bigger and intense. We are waiting for the blast of it on the market. Lets help and support our team and there sacrifices.
Activity: 9
Nice project
Activity: 94
Great project and im with you Wink
Activity: 64
wher is the airdrop comping ??
Activity: 55
Activity: 11
It's very good to see a bank denouncing the fact that our economy is based on debt an interests created out of thin air. Debt can never end as it fuels the economy and make the banks richer everyday. That's why the principles of islamic finance are interesting !
Activity: 20
Very happy to learn about this project, sounds exciting.  Looking forward to more news and updates!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What is your main currency will be?
Activity: 56
good luck project https://www.hada-dbank.com/
Hada bank Telegram
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
wow, this project is very innovate with banking that according to Islam. this project looks very promising and has a bright future. I like your project and I will support your project.
Activity: 35
will buy this ico hehe
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
interesting project...hope its delivers what it promise
Activity: 12
very promising project, good luck dev
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Fantastic! We should grasp change! As a Muslim i am so happy . Cheers Hada DBank.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
West hates the concept of Islamic banking, Trump hates it the most. Even on television i heard that India has also rejected the concept of shariah and Islamic banking.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Where can I see a link to a bounty campaign? And what are the fees for the project at this stage? What is the minimum capital to start a project?
You can see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyhada-dbank1st-digital-bank-to-fuse-islamic-banking-finished-2611797
But I'm confused because almost 2 months the bounty spreadsheet never updates. Maybe the owner can give confirmation is this bounty still live, paused or closed.
Pages:
Jump to: