Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN](ICO) HARD CAP! LeadRex- lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI - page 2. (Read 22153 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 104
LeadRex on AURORA!

Dear community!
We want to share with you fantastic news! Are you ready? We know how every listing is expectable. So, we announce about listing on the AURORA (IDEX)...

https://medium.com/@leadrex/leadrex-on-aurora-1e1b2d724e6b
First of all I want you a prosperous, successful Happy New Year.
The Bounty distribution is completed only problem is price and exchange.
I hope the manager has some information about future situation and good news.

Hello!
We noticed that some of our partners specifically reduce the cost of our token. Therefore, we stopped the purchase of our tokens on the exchange. The price of the token will be higher. You just need to wait a bit.

But I have good news for you! Now the market is stable. And we continued the listing process. Yesterday we held a conference with several exchanges. This week we will try to complete all legal issues.

We think a new listing will be made this week or next. We are also waiting for this! Token liquidity is necessary for the project. We are also interested in this.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
First of all I want you a prosperous, successful Happy New Year.
The Bounty distribution is completed only problem is price and exchange.
I hope the manager has some information about future situation and good news.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
This is very powerful statement which shows how confident LeadRex team is about the prosper future of the project. This shows if you have proper planing and know how to manage funds then small amount becomes sufficient to achieve big targets. These words to get funds from operational services define in simple and straight words intentions and determination of this team.
Thanks to leadrex team they are distributed the bounty regards as they promised it will be great and I was got my bounty rewards today and my suggestion to all bounty hunters please don't sell your leadrex tokens for now due to the price was very much lower than Ico price so hold for long term and support to leadrex team, I am sure that they will give good news about big crypto exchanges soon.

It seems like a nice thing for you because you have got a prize from the project but it is true that it is a bad step to now sell these tokens at low prices.
Yes, of course it is foolish and quite risky if you sell it now at a low price, which is certain that you have to consider before selling it and after that depends on your decision
Indeed, with the current price conditions that are cheap we have to consider carefully whether to sell it or not because if the origin is selling it without thinking of course it is quite risky
Is Leadrex hardcap really only 3 million USD? this is little funding for a large project,
especially their sponsor Bancor, but thank God I congratulate this project

Yes. 3 million dollars. This money is enough to make a platform. The remaining funds we get after entering the market.

We do not want to be like many projects. We will receive the remaining investment from the operation of our platform.
Thanks to leadrex team they are distributed the bounty regards as they promised it will be great and I was got my bounty rewards today and my suggestion to all bounty hunters please don't sell your leadrex tokens for now due to the price was very much lower than Ico price so hold for long term and support to leadrex team, I am sure that they will give good news about big crypto exchanges soon.

This is the best post in a long time!
Yes. You're right! Soon there will be news about listing on exchanges. Before the New Year holidays, no one wants to work a lot. But on December 31 we will have information on the exact date of listing on one of the exchanges.

Need to wait a bit.

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club

It seems like a nice thing for you because you have got a prize from the project but it is true that it is a bad step to now sell these tokens at low prices.
Yes, of course it is foolish and quite risky if you sell it now at a low price, which is certain that you have to consider before selling it and after that depends on your decision
Indeed, with the current price conditions that are cheap we have to consider carefully whether to sell it or not because if the origin is selling it without thinking of course it is quite risky
Is Leadrex hardcap really only 3 million USD? this is little funding for a large project,
especially their sponsor Bancor, but thank God I congratulate this project
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
From steps it looks like exchanges are next as reward distribution, which probably was last thing before exchanges has started. In their telegram they announced and that address started to show payouts which means once that is completed further steps next. Exchanges and marketing two things along with constant development are ahead.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
this will be great  Grin ,
idk if LeadReX will reach Hardcap next listing top exchanges  Roll Eyes
Activity: 669
Merit: 10

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

Hello! I heard that your coin was listed on some exchanges, but the price is not very happy. She will grow? What are your thoughts on this? I am very glad that I participate in your project and hope to increase the price of the LDXT coin
Let's be honest! Now the token has a very low price. And we have already said several times that we will not raise the price. We need to wait for a new listing on other exchanges.

The price fell due to investors. They confidently sell tokens at the lowest prices. We bought tokens every day. And already bought more than 1.5 million LDXT tokens. But now the purchase of tokens was stopped.

Yes. The price will be higher.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Hello! I heard that your coin was listed on some exchanges, but the price is not very happy. She will grow? What are your thoughts on this? I am very glad that I participate in your project and hope to increase the price of the LDXT coin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Who will decide this when is best to enter in market based on stability ? This space has all charm because of its volatility and speculation that's why people come to it and traditional stable markets have nothing to offer anymore. Market will remain like this instead of waiting for stability better face it and get stronger and grown hard in my opinion.
Activity: 550
Merit: 170
Not in our interests to delay the date of payment. In our interests to preserve an acceptable price tokens on unstable market.
Understand, we enter into a market in difficult period, it is connected with risks. We do not want to lose all work which so long time was done.
Please wait, soon all will be ready. It remained a few days.

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Lol, bounty still not paid  Angry

The bounty manager counts the bids and updates the bounty table. Soon the work will be completed and we will begin the transfer of awards.

We are planning to start paying bounty in mid-December.
Do not worry! I control the whole process. We will not forget anyone.

Soon Team, how much is "soon"... 2-3 weeks more?

Several days. Calculations are made, all counted. You can see for yourself, go to the spreadsheet. When the distribution starts, everyone will be notified.
as a bounty hunter we have to be a little patient, because not only LeadRex is delaying distribution,
all projects are on average like that

You noob!
we look forward to the good news from the distribution team, hopefully everything will go smoothly and the results obtained by the participants are satisfying as expected and can treat tired of the hard work of the participants too.
Activity: 550
Merit: 170
The table has been calculated.
Dear friends, you have 5 days to challenge the final result. No questions or claims will be considered at the end of this period

Activity: 322
Merit: 36
Lol, bounty still not paid  Angry

The bounty manager counts the bids and updates the bounty table. Soon the work will be completed and we will begin the transfer of awards.

We are planning to start paying bounty in mid-December.
Do not worry! I control the whole process. We will not forget anyone.

Soon Team, how much is "soon"... 2-3 weeks more?

Several days. Calculations are made, all counted. You can see for yourself, go to the spreadsheet. When the distribution starts, everyone will be notified.
as a bounty hunter we have to be a little patient, because not only LeadRex is delaying distribution,
all projects are on average like that

You noob!
Pages:
Jump to: