Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN](ICO) HARD CAP! LeadRex- lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI - page 7. (Read 22153 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
I strongly recommend hunters to pay attention to my message. Which was also announced in all telegram chats
This applies to changes in the campaign bounty

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45350223

Very grateful for providing information on the ANN thread of this project because the information that you provided has been covered with postings from the bounty participants.
Activity: 550
Merit: 170
I strongly recommend hunters to pay attention to my message. Which was also announced in all telegram chats
This applies to changes in the campaign bounty

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45350223
Activity: 297
support for the project grew a lot, and of course this will make all the team much more eager again to develop his project. and I also hope this project will also gain the support of many investors.
hoping that with a lot of support flowing will make everything work smoothly and achieve satisfying results. The team must be enthusiastic in developing the project and providing satisfying results.
all would expect for the success of this project, so let's support this project so that it can be successful and provide results that do not disappoint, it is a pity that the project is good but lacks support and fails for the future.

For this, the project should be more recognizable. I think that the project needs additional advertising, so that many investors will learn about this project.
all teams must have been thinking about it, they will surely prepare good strategies to promote this project in order to make a lot of investors are interested to join in this project.

They should have thought about it and had new ideas to make their projects known to many people and attract many investors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
support for the project grew a lot, and of course this will make all the team much more eager again to develop his project. and I also hope this project will also gain the support of many investors.
hoping that with a lot of support flowing will make everything work smoothly and achieve satisfying results. The team must be enthusiastic in developing the project and providing satisfying results.
all would expect for the success of this project, so let's support this project so that it can be successful and provide results that do not disappoint, it is a pity that the project is good but lacks support and fails for the future.

For this, the project should be more recognizable. I think that the project needs additional advertising, so that many investors will learn about this project.
all teams must have been thinking about it, they will surely prepare good strategies to promote this project in order to make a lot of investors are interested to join in this project.
Activity: 294

Activity: 476
with the support of a lot of these could definitely make all his team much more excited again. and no need to doubt all the team will definitely make a very interesting strategy to be able to attract the attention of many investors.
Activity: 644
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
Activity: 591
WATANABE
the duration of the sales still runs long enough, there's still time to maximize sales. It's also possible there should be a strategy that is more attractive again in order to lure more investors.

There must be a breakthrough that can attract many investors. The team must be more observant and careful to have the strategy, Leadred will be able to get support from various groups.
it will certainly be done by the team, they will always provide an interesting thing for this project and this project will achieve success with the results that have been targeted.

The thing that projects always do is create new ideas about developments that will make them succeed to achieve what they want so that all projects have the same expectations.
Activity: 364
the duration of the sales still runs long enough, there's still time to maximize sales. It's also possible there should be a strategy that is more attractive again in order to lure more investors.

There must be a breakthrough that can attract many investors. The team must be more observant and careful to have the strategy, Leadred will be able to get support from various groups.
it will certainly be done by the team, they will always provide an interesting thing for this project and this project will achieve success with the results that have been targeted.
Activity: 294

Activity: 224
Activity: 591
WATANABE
Just visited this project and they have achieved Softcap but they still have a long time to finish their Hardcap. Hope that they will achieve it.
with the development of a very nice is certainly all the team will be much more excited again to develop his project. so I am sure that target hardcap also can certainly achieved.

It's a good spirit to make the project successful but they must have new ideas and the best way to make investors more interested in their tokens.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Today, Internet marketing is one of the innovative technologies and now companies that do not want to lose customers are forced to start using new advertising tools.
Activity: 126
The team cares to learn the users and makes a quality product. the project inspires confidence, I think it will achieve great success!
Activity: 588
I believe that the LeadRex project meets all the criteria of a modern, innovative product. When this project first appeared in my field of vision, I began to actively study it, as many talked about its advantages.
Yes, indeed many people talk about the advantages of this project, and I like this project because LeadRex has partnered with Bancor. but wiser if you also understand this project yourself, I myself want to know why the difference between the price of tokens between Presale and ICO round 3 is very far
Presale   1 ETH : 16200 LDX
Round 3  1 ETH :  2000 LDX
maybe all of that is one of the team's strategies so that at pre-sale or early rounds, many investors join this project because many of the bonuses that are offered the rest try to read on the cover just like there is already information.
Yes, it is true that it is a strategy to get more investors in the beginning of pre-sale, but if the price difference is too far it will have an adverse impact on the ICO, and the price of the token when listed on the exchange.
What stage of the token sale is the project on? has softcap been meant
now LeadRex in ROUND 1 main sales period.
Activity: 465
What stage of the token sale is the project on? has softcap been meant
Activity: 316
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
come on all teams always passion in developing this project, I am sure the target can be achieved easily if you guys are always serious in managing this project. and hopefully it will be more and more investors are joining.
Pages:
Jump to: