Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN](ICO) HARD CAP! LeadRex- lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI - page 9. (Read 22153 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
A very strong team has gathered in this project, and it is clear that the guys are trying. The website looks great. Good design, all in place. Good luck!!!!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
No doubt after blockchain comes artificial intelligence (AI) which is going play important role in future's digital life. We can say even at small level AI's usage has already started and in future expansion is being expected. This combination of both techs make things highly desirable and potential here.
That's right, I also saw interesting things about this project, I am sure all will be able to walk as planned by the team, everything will be easy to attract investors to join and for success it will certainly be easy to achieve. later you can reach the target.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
No doubt after blockchain comes artificial intelligence (AI) which is going play important role in future's digital life. We can say even at small level AI's usage has already started and in future expansion is being expected. This combination of both techs make things highly desirable and potential here.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
LeadRex allows you to create your own bots with flexible settings. This is very interesting and promising, because bots in the advertising market are becoming more and more in demand.

besides the LeadRex Platform will increase the conversion of ad campaigns and reduce operating costs, through artificial intelligence and Blockchain.
Precisely, that gives an unquestionable advantage for this project, and all chances are occupied by its niche in this direction. The idea is good, and the fate of the project in the implementers and, as a consequence, the correct operation of the service. I think that there is a meaning
 More detailed study is needed.
Thank you for appreciating our project!
We do everything necessary for our project to take place.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
LeadRex allows you to create your own bots with flexible settings. This is very interesting and promising, because bots in the advertising market are becoming more and more in demand.

besides the LeadRex Platform will increase the conversion of ad campaigns and reduce operating costs, through artificial intelligence and Blockchain.
Precisely, that gives an unquestionable advantage for this project, and all chances are occupied by its niche in this direction. The idea is good, and the fate of the project in the implementers and, as a consequence, the correct operation of the service. I think that there is a meaning
 More detailed study is needed.
Activity: 84
The function of the LeadRex platform is based on analytic information collected and analyzed by artificial intelligence and high-level automation through various components and transparent interfaces.
Activity: 98

Activity: 322
an innovative universal universal platform for launching effective online advertising campaigns and implementing a digital marketing strategy in an extremely short time.
Activity: 123
The lead generation platform based on artificial intelligence and Blockchain was developed to increase the conversion of advertising campaigns and reduce operating costs. Using Artificial Intelligence helps to analyze the segment chosen by the customer and identify the target audience.
Activity: 266
Using AI with blockchain to power lead generation is a unique idea but is there any other project working on the same idea and if yes what makes this unique than others?
Hi! Tell me a few projects. And I will name our differences from competitors.
We do not have direct competitors. But we have collected the best AI parts in our project.
Activity: 294
The basis of the LeadRex is artificial intelligence, which is necessary for the analysis and selection of the target audience and converting it into to customers who are ready to purchase a product or service.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Using AI with blockchain to power lead generation is a unique idea but is there any other project working on the same idea and if yes what makes this unique than others?
Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Great project! I wrote an article about you, I got a higher number of stacks! Good luck to you, I believe in you!
Activity: 37
Each user of the platform will be able to generate statistics about each launched advertising campaign or the operation of a separate module.
Activity: 43
LeadRex is the innovative lead generation one-stop shop platform for launching effective online advertising campaigns and realizing digital marketing strategy in extremely quick time, providing quality lead generation by Artificial Intelligence.
The Swiss investment company invests up to 1 million euros in LeadRex

We are pleased to inform you that the LeadRex team entered into negotiations with a private financial institution about receiving investments of up to 1 million euros.

Activity: 98
The LeadRex platform was developed to improve the conversion of ad campaigns and reduce operating costs. While profits for customers, AI from LeadRex helps to analyze segments selected by customers and identify the target audience.
Activity: 23
good project but i think timeline is too much stretched
The site CryptoNextRating very highly appreciated the LeadRex project.
We received a rating of 92/100!

https://cryptonext.com/ico/leadrex

Pages:
Jump to: