Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN](ICO) HARD CAP! LeadRex- lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI - page 13. (Read 22156 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Is the company registered as a legal entity? And if so, in which country? Such information will be important for investors.
And I would also like to know in which countries this company will provide its services and in what languages.
Activity: 434
Is the company registered as a legal entity? And if so, in which country? Such information will be important for investors.
Interesting project. AI will help to change this sphere and make it more efficient and profitable for all.
Well, it's a good business. I will follow this project. I want to buy these tokens for myself. I think this will help me to make good money in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Interesting project. AI will help to change this sphere and make it more efficient and profitable for all.
Activity: 378
Hello! Do you plan to participate in conferences? This is a good chance to make the project a popular and attract large investors.

Of course! We want to go to the conference after the pre-sale.
We already have very beneficial offers. Follow our news!
Excellent we will follow the news from the developers. And where is the best way to do this? On Twitter?
subscribe to the official chat room. This is the fastest way to learn the latest news. I personally have already decided to buy tokens for myself.
Activity: 308
Hello! Do you plan to participate in conferences? This is a good chance to make the project a popular and attract large investors.

Excellent we will follow the news from the developers. And where is the best way to do this? On Twitter?
Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Activity: 476
Activity: 336
An interesting idea of such a project will be very much in demand. The advertising industry is constantly growing and it's billions of dollars. This is a very good niche.
And I think the team is capable of taking a good percentage of this market. If what is written in white paper will work. I will continue to monitor the development of the project.
Activity: 448
An interesting idea of such a project will be very much in demand. The advertising industry is constantly growing and it's billions of dollars. This is a very good niche.
Activity: 123
Great project and I have not seen anything like this before. Artificial intelligence will help business to get more customers for a lower price. I think the demand for tokens will be grandiose.
Yes, the idea is really beautiful and new. But the team still has a lot of work to do. Investors would not be bad to see the alpha version
But everything will follow the road map. You can study it and see that the full launch will only be in 2019. I think the price of the token will go up after the launch of the platform.
Great project and I have not seen anything like this before. Artificial intelligence will help business to get more customers for a lower price. I think the demand for tokens will be grandiose.
Yes, the idea is really beautiful and new. But the team still has a lot of work to do. Investors would not be bad to see the alpha version
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Resource owners will be able to join the project and receive a reward in tokens? I would gladly have tried it all.

Yes! We have a referral program.
You can get your link here https://investor.leadrex.io

Tell me please, do I have to go through the KYC procedure for buying these tokens? I would like to understand this for myself.
Yes

What is the minimum number of tokens are available? I would like to make a test transaction and see how it all works.
The minimum amount is 0.1 ETH

Thx!))))
Activity: 251
Activity: 364
What is the minimum number of tokens are available? I would like to make a test transaction and see how it all works.
Activity: 392
Tell me please, do I have to go through the KYC procedure for buying these tokens? I would like to understand this for myself.
Activity: 280
Resource owners will be able to join the project and receive a reward in tokens? I would gladly have tried it all.
Interesting concept. I think such tokens will be in great demand. But I would start with a bounty program. Tell me, is it already running?
Yes, I also want to start with a bounty is a good way to understand the project and get my tokens for free)). But in any case, later they will buy tokens.
Activity: 266
Interesting concept. I think such tokens will be in great demand. But I would start with a bounty program. Tell me, is it already running?
The idea is simply beautiful. This is a huge market and the project has every opportunity to take a worthy place on it.
Much will of course depend on the work of the team.
Pages:
Jump to: