Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍 - page 35. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
AIDOC doing well on Huobi, i have been watching it for the past 2days, i also received AIDOC airdrop this morning everything Gucci at the moment Cool.

Airdrop?? Thought that have distributed already for like some weeks ago? Did they organize another round of airdrop campaign?

How is it possible? Still airdrop is going on or have any other round? People can still participate in AIDoc airdrop?

I don't think there's any other airdrop, mine was distributed week's ago unless they have not finished distributing the tokens.

Hey guys AIDOC airdrop is still being distributed you can visit their telegram group and confirm yourselves.
https://t.me/AidocMeEn

look like i missed this news , Never knew there was another round of airdrop held after the first round ,hope i am not to late to earn more  tokens.

Damn it. I missed it too. On Telegram they are giving news right ? I should join there, and never miss the important news. I hope that they do a another round though. Smiley

I don't think those airdrops are of significant size so if you missed it it is not the end of the world Smiley
copper member
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

At AIDOC you will be able to sell your medical data, which you store in the blockchain, to companies. This will of course happen anonymously. Has anyone here been thinking about selling his data? i think this approach is very interesting

Personally I wouldn't sell my medical data unless AIDOC was connected to my Doctors practice, I understand why some other people might want to.

Well, what if your data becomes a world sensation Grin?, you never can tell, AIDOC offers a whole lot of possibilities and is funny that the common things we do everyday can actually be money spinners and projects such as this creates awareness to such
Activity: 168
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

At AIDOC you will be able to sell your medical data, which you store in the blockchain, to companies. This will of course happen anonymously. Has anyone here been thinking about selling his data? i think this approach is very interesting

Personally I wouldn't sell my medical data unless AIDOC was connected to my Doctors practice, I understand why some other people might want to.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250

I like this idea it seems to me that the project has a great future AIDOC will make people’s vital signs data more accurate through smart medical hardware Will prevent some cheating, the most important thing is through the hardware to the user more benefits.

True I think this was part of the reason they seemed to have pretty effortlessly hit their hardcap. A lot of people saw the benefits and possibilities for this type of medical chain. It will be interested to see how demand performs as the platform and chain come along over the next year or 2
With the great concept of the project,has a great future.i hope the usability of the token will improve in the future,
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

I like this idea it seems to me that the project has a great future AIDOC will make people’s vital signs data more accurate through smart medical hardware Will prevent some cheating, the most important thing is through the hardware to the user more benefits.

True I think this was part of the reason they seemed to have pretty effortlessly hit their hardcap. A lot of people saw the benefits and possibilities for this type of medical chain. It will be interested to see how demand performs as the platform and chain come along over the next year or 2
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
There has been lots of articles flying around the space about this project. Here is another article explaining the project in it's own way.
https://www.investfeed.com/article/81454/aidoc-gateway-to-healthy-and-wealthy-living

Thanks, for sharing this link. Great to see here below health benefits.
Apart from the huge health benefits that comes with it, earn tokens by uploading your data to the platform and these tokens will be used to purchase health amenities and the likes on the platform.

Yea. The benefits of this project is just too good to be unnoticed. The health benefits and the financial benefits are just unimaginable. You earn from the platform and use your earnings to acquire medical treatments. That's really a cool one
Activity: 154
Hey, take a look at this AIDOC article written by me. I hope it will explain the project better to investors https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/87014l/aidoc_chain_an_emerging_improved_value_chain_in/
Activity: 252

It has already ended does anyone know if they are going to hold another airdrop or not that would be amazing as even i forgot to participate in the first one.

As I mentioned earlier, I am not sure but my guess is that there won't be a second airdrop. Because the ICO is over and they don't need the promotion effect of an airdrop anymore.

Yes. Tokens already listed at exchange and available at good price for buying. I don't think there will be any airdrop now as it will be bad for investors. Free token always get dumped and that affects token price.
That is amazing do you know which exchanges they got listed on and where can you see that i have missed a lot but would still like to support this project.

The tokens are already on several exchanges, like Huobi, OKEx, Coinbene etc. You can see the full list of markets on CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/#markets

Tokens are listed quite some time ago, the project already reached hardcap and is in full development
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

It has already ended does anyone know if they are going to hold another airdrop or not that would be amazing as even i forgot to participate in the first one.

As I mentioned earlier, I am not sure but my guess is that there won't be a second airdrop. Because the ICO is over and they don't need the promotion effect of an airdrop anymore.

Yes. Tokens already listed at exchange and available at good price for buying. I don't think there will be any airdrop now as it will be bad for investors. Free token always get dumped and that affects token price.
That is amazing do you know which exchanges they got listed on and where can you see that i have missed a lot but would still like to support this project.

The tokens are already on several exchanges, like Huobi, OKEx, Coinbene etc. You can see the full list of markets on CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/#markets
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 728

I don't think the issue of second airdrop should even come up, as its not wise to do so, considering the fact that the ICO is over as stated above, it will only lead to damage than success, the prime aspect is to create value to the token not to devalue it

I agree the project is already a hit and it would be a bad move giving airdrop at this stage.. They should only just concentrate on making the project a success.
Activity: 112

Theirs no reason for another airdrop ICOs over and they hit hardcap which means their demand for the token was insanely high. Giving away tokens at this point would be literally throwing away money. I missed the ico but that’s what exchanges are for... for those of us that want in on the action but missed the main sale

An airdrop would raise the coins popularity though, and so as the popularity raising, people would start to use the coin.
A coin only worth something if there're actually anyone using it. So I would not say an airdrop is useless, just not really worthwhile for participants.

I think popularity will be correctly established when full implementation and execution of the aidoc system is in effect... No better way to spread the news round than word of mouth in this case participants or users themselves comes to testify that indeed the roadmap is being achieved not airdrop where anyone can launch on any exchange and dispose

Well said Mate, I don't see any reason for a second airdrop. AIDOC is a good project with great prospect once they start implementing their proposed features  more investos will show interest and besides I think a second airdrop will do more harm than good it will give room to bounty hunters acquiring coins and dumping them right after thereby a drop in price.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Theirs no reason for another airdrop ICOs over and they hit hardcap which means their demand for the token was insanely high. Giving away tokens at this point would be literally throwing away money. I missed the ico but that’s what exchanges are for... for those of us that want in on the action but missed the main sale

An airdrop would raise the coins popularity though, and so as the popularity raising, people would start to use the coin.
A coin only worth something if there're actually anyone using it. So I would not say an airdrop is useless, just not really worthwhile for participants.

I think popularity will be correctly established when full implementation and execution of the aidoc system is in effect... No better way to spread the news round than word of mouth in this case participants or users themselves comes to testify that indeed the roadmap is being achieved not airdrop where anyone can launch on any exchange and dispose
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
There has been lots of articles flying around the space about this project. Here is another article explaining the project in it's own way.
https://www.investfeed.com/article/81454/aidoc-gateway-to-healthy-and-wealthy-living

Apart from the huge health benefits that comes with it, earn tokens by uploading your data to the platform and these tokens will be used to purchase health amenities and the likes on the platform.

In the future if using wearable gadgets will be a thing, AIDOC's potential is really big, idea of large medical data is relatively new, AI is getting better and better

And maybe these gadgets will help save lives together with the AIDOC Superdoctor. I can well imagine that the gadget sends my health data to the AIDOC blockchain, which then analyzes the data and realizes that I'm on the verge of a heart attack. I immediately get an alert on my smartphone or directly on the gadget.
Activity: 490
I wonder whether it makes sense that AIDOC's design will be a reference design to be used in the future which substitutes the healthcare we know today

With the healthcare I mean first-line support, as in, nowadays we have time consuming and expensive consultancies with doctors and most of the times it is already too late

The world will certainly come to embrace the blockchain fully.. and yes the aidoc system will definitely come to become part of the normal way of carrying out advance medicine, no more hidden files, collaboration and it will be more interesting to know that you are even getting paid for "getting sick or carrying out some form of test" your record is use and world health is improved upon the more.

One thing is evident here is that the data is not portable between health providers. If you need to move around you will need a set of paper work to be able to move the data about. I think that is just one reason why this is a solution.
Activity: 168

Activity: 252

In the future if using wearable gadgets will be a thing, AIDOC's potential is really big, idea of large medical data is relatively new, AI is getting better and better
Pages:
Jump to: