Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍 - page 41. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
What was the ICO price for this coin ? I have checked the price from Coinmarketcap, and it shows $0,028 per coin. It is probably lower than the ICO price, because the market is down lately.

It has to be lower than ico price cause almost every coin has gone about 50% Below their ATH during the recent occurrence in price movement and I dunt think Aidoc was left out. But it should bounce back along with the market though

Since it did reach the hard-cap the super doctor will be made, when the this becomes widely used the aidoc tokens will surely rise

As far as I know, during the ICO the price per token was 0.0001 ETH (1ETH = 10000AIDOC). So we are currently below the initial ICO price. But that's no wonder. Almost every token lost a lot during the last weeks,
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
What was the ICO price for this coin ? I have checked the price from Coinmarketcap, and it shows $0,028 per coin. It is probably lower than the ICO price, because the market is down lately.

It has to be lower than ico price cause almost every coin has gone about 50% Below their ATH during the recent occurrence in price movement and I dunt think Aidoc was left out. But it should bounce back along with the market though

Since it did reach the hard-cap the super doctor will be made, when the this becomes widely used the aidoc tokens will surely rise
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Guys check out an article i wrote on AIDOC shares insights on AIDOC technical Characteristics hope you enjoy the read.
https://medium.com/@nwagbogwuchukwudi/aidoc-and-its-technical-characteristics-68ec31d25937

Nice article really learnt alot about aidoc technical characteristics.
That is the security, blockchain and ai doctor.

Great article Cnote, I have learnt alot from the article and there is some good points made.

IT would be good to see this article on reddit,twitter,facebook any social media platform you're on to ensure the public are made fully aware of the project and the goals they have
Activity: 168
Guys check out an article i wrote on AIDOC shares insights on AIDOC technical Characteristics hope you enjoy the read.
https://medium.com/@nwagbogwuchukwudi/aidoc-and-its-technical-characteristics-68ec31d25937

That's really nice article Cnote328, Lots good things are explained about security, blockchain, AIDoc and AI Model Chain. Its should be on twitter and other social network also. So public will know more about AIDoc.
Activity: 728

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 490
What is the expected date when the technology comes into action for the first time? I can imagine that it takes very long to build a system that is based on artificial intelligence as you need to gather a lot of data first.

I don't think it would be that long; they could start with collecting the data and I am sure they have a basic demo or even a design in place that would be able to scale as users submit their medical records.
Hey guys I wrote an article about the AIDOC Loc-in plan that starts on March 21st 2018, great way to earn up to 9% interest per annum: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptossi/receive-free-coins-with-the-ai-doctor-lock-in-plan

Let me know what you think!
Wow it is really great mate. I had to upvote and share it also. You really summarize every important detail of the project and it will go a long way in helping investors decide. Kudos

Someone is excited about the idea Cheesy; I thing for the things the yield a better life. I am really excited to see it in action. I hope this would also mean accessible healthcare since the records would be available when it was super hard sharing the records between entities. Most of the process is manual nowadays.

Nice cryptossi. Its really good article and I also done upvote and shared it. Also AIDOC offering 9% return per year for token holder is really nice thing. 
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
What is the expected date when the technology comes into action for the first time? I can imagine that it takes very long to build a system that is based on artificial intelligence as you need to gather a lot of data first.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hey guys I wrote an article about the AIDOC Loc-in plan that starts on March 21st 2018, great way to earn up to 9% interest per annum: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptossi/receive-free-coins-with-the-ai-doctor-lock-in-plan

Wow it is really great mate. I had to upvote and share it also. You really summarize every important detail of the project and it will go a long way in helping investors decide. Kudos

This article actually looks professional good job ! It got links, examples, and of course a photo. Everything what a article needs ! I would have liked your article, but i don't have a steemit account.

Yes, your article is really well-written cryptossi. Thanks for that! Hopefully, a lot of people will read it and learn about the lock-in plan that starts in a couple of days, which is a great opportunity to get interest on your AIDOC tokens.

Thanks guys I really appreciate your kind words, I saw the link to the lock-in mechanism on their home page but I was surprised to see the AIDOC team had done little marketing/promotion of the plan!

If I had 100,000 AIDOC tokens I would definitely be locking them up for the next year to take advantage of the 9% interest.
Activity: 672

Someone is excited about the idea Cheesy; I thing for the things the yield a better life. I am really excited to see it in action. I hope this would also mean accessible healthcare since the records would be available when it was super hard sharing the records between entities. Most of the process is manual nowadays.

I once had an awful experience when doing a research on public health years ago, i was totally denied access to some health records that was supposed to be for the public, it took me money and energy to access the files even though my work was beneficial to all, that can be really annoying
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
lots of talks about usage of blockchain in medicine... and I really think that this one will work
waiting for the updates. following

So much expectations mate, we have seen and even until now there are many medicine based blockchain that aren't as articulated as Aidoc, I don't know why it seems like a pretty hard case for medicine blockchain to survive in the ecosystem   Huh Follow @AIDOC_me on Twitter to stay really connected to Aidoc for more news and information
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Hello there, do you know if I have to add this coin to be able to receive it if I'm using Metamask wallet?

To my knowledge to be able to see any erc20 token you have to add the token contract to your wallet I mean technically you can receive any token. But if you don’t add it to your wallet you won’t be able to see that you have the token in your balance to my knowledge
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hello there, do you know if I have to add this coin to be able to receive it if I'm using Metamask wallet?
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

very interesting and well written article. you seem to be really convinced of the project, if you do the work of an article :-)
But I can understand you, I also have a good feeling with AIDOC and I will invest.
Very nice article cryptossi and thanks for sharing some info about investment and interest. Inshort if public are investing in aidoc with amount as you mentioned after sometime (minimum from 6 month) they will receive aidoc tokens as interest. And as I saw whitepaper, we can use aidoc tokens with multiple use.

It is interesting to see a medical project on the block chain. I think these will have some of the most practical functions. I've been looking to invest in key medical projects, so I'm going to pay close attention to this project.

Even though the ICO is already over, the situation right now during this bear market is a good opportunity to buy some cheap tokens.
Activity: 532

Wow. Wonderful one friend. That's a really nice piece you wrote there. Wish this can be added to the first page so that people can also read and get a third-party explanation of the project and concepts
Activity: 362
Merit: 100

very interesting and well written article. you seem to be really convinced of the project, if you do the work of an article :-)
But I can understand you, I also have a good feeling with AIDOC and I will invest.
Very nice article cryptossi and thanks for sharing some info about investment and interest. Inshort if public are investing in aidoc with amount as you mentioned after sometime (minimum from 6 month) they will receive aidoc tokens as interest. And as I saw whitepaper, we can use aidoc tokens with multiple use.

It is interesting to see a medical project on the block chain. I think these will have some of the most practical functions. I've been looking to invest in key medical projects, so I'm going to pay close attention to this project.

Pages:
Jump to: