Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍 - page 39. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

As far as I know, during the ICO the price per token was 0.0001 ETH (1ETH = 10000AIDOC). So we are currently below the initial ICO price. But that's no wonder. Almost every token lost a lot during the last weeks,

The drop impacted all coins. We are seeing some green so It shouldnt be long before the raise. I think AIDOC would not have a problem given they will be rewarding people to add their records so you can guess how will this turn. I hope to see it operational soon.

In fact this is good time to buy coins which we missed during ICO. I am sure crypto market will go up and coins will make new high by Dec.

Market recovering now and even coin too. Anilg is right. Its time to buy now which we missed during ICO. If we can check today its almost up by 25%. Will see soon new high in AIDoc

Yes it's nice to see that AIDOC has picked up by almost 25% over the last 24 hours, maybe in a couple of weeks/months AIDOC will recover and return to ICO price, you can't keep a good project like AIDOC down for too long.

Like a breath of fresh air, the whole place is green again, like i once stated, cryptos is too big to be stopped and AIDOC is too big to be deterred, is only a matter of time and we'll see things been put in place, i just want to be the boss of my health and AIDOC is giving me that opportunity 

It is certainly nice to see some green %'s on Coinmarketcap.

Have found that AIDOC is the brainchild of a Canadian entrepreneur called Alvin Zhao. He possesses a medical background, and has been in the healthcare sector for over 12 years now.

Nice to see the brain of AIDOC has had good healthcare experience and I hope he  can bring AIDOC to an success

i already thought that the idea came from someone in the healthcare-industry who knows that the system needs urgent improvement. Good to know that it is someone with a lot of experience
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

As far as I know, during the ICO the price per token was 0.0001 ETH (1ETH = 10000AIDOC). So we are currently below the initial ICO price. But that's no wonder. Almost every token lost a lot during the last weeks,

The drop impacted all coins. We are seeing some green so It shouldnt be long before the raise. I think AIDOC would not have a problem given they will be rewarding people to add their records so you can guess how will this turn. I hope to see it operational soon.

In fact this is good time to buy coins which we missed during ICO. I am sure crypto market will go up and coins will make new high by Dec.

Market recovering now and even coin too. Anilg is right. Its time to buy now which we missed during ICO. If we can check today its almost up by 25%. Will see soon new high in AIDoc

Yes it's nice to see that AIDOC has picked up by almost 25% over the last 24 hours, maybe in a couple of weeks/months AIDOC will recover and return to ICO price, you can't keep a good project like AIDOC down for too long.

Like a breath of fresh air, the whole place is green again, like i once stated, cryptos is too big to be stopped and AIDOC is too big to be deterred, is only a matter of time and we'll see things been put in place, i just want to be the boss of my health and AIDOC is giving me that opportunity 

Have found that AIDOC is the brainchild of a Canadian entrepreneur called Alvin Zhao. He possesses a medical background, and has been in the healthcare sector for over 12 years now.

Nice to see the brain of AIDOC has had good healthcare experience and I hope he  can bring AIDOC to an success

Ya don't think it affected aidoc due to the timing between the bad drop off in crypto and the fact that aidoc had it's ICO a whole back, not sure how much it impacted it but the market is definitly the reason most ICO's that were in active trading are in some cases trading below their original ICO price, this market correction really put a whirlwind on the entire market, i'm hoping we'll see an eventual run past the 12k resistence.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
What was the ICO price for this coin ? I have checked the price from Coinmarketcap, and it shows $0,028 per coin. It is probably lower than the ICO price, because the market is down lately.

It has to be lower than ico price cause almost every coin has gone about 50% Below their ATH during the recent occurrence in price movement and I dunt think Aidoc was left out. But it should bounce back along with the market though

Since it did reach the hard-cap the super doctor will be made, when the this becomes widely used the aidoc tokens will surely rise

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What was the ICO price for this coin ? I have checked the price from Coinmarketcap, and it shows $0,028 per coin. It is probably lower than the ICO price, because the market is down lately.

It has to be lower than ico price cause almost every coin has gone about 50% Below their ATH during the recent occurrence in price movement and I dunt think Aidoc was left out. But it should bounce back along with the market though

Since it did reach the hard-cap the super doctor will be made, when the this becomes widely used the aidoc tokens will surely rise

Activity: 168

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Security is the key to guarantee the smooth running of the data in the network, and the distributed storage based on blockchain enables the AIDOC chain to have a high degree of security.

Security is the bedrock upon which AIDOC system is built on user's data are protected by differential privacy.
True Cnote328, the more reason why investors will feel safe with AIDOC. Any project that makes security a top priority will surely win hearts
Activity: 14
Activity: 112
Security is the key to guarantee the smooth running of the data in the network, and the distributed storage based on blockchain enables the AIDOC chain to have a high degree of security.

Security is the bedrock upon which AIDOC system is built on user's data are protected by differential privacy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

They say blockchain is very secure and i don't think i have heard of any scenario where hackers have been able to gain access to the blockchain network.
So it is a wise move for aidoc to use blockchain security as the basis for its data storage system. It will be very very secured.

Blockchain indeed is obviously more secured compared to every other platform presently in existence. Though I heard of a one time hack still with more updates and improvements I believe such occurrence can be totally abolished.
Activity: 490

They say blockchain is very secure and i don't think i have heard of any scenario where hackers have been able to gain access to the blockchain network.
So it is a wise move for aidoc to use blockchain security as the basis for its data storage system. It will be very very secured.

I am sure they have some encryption in place for the off chain data and the blockchain is quite secure as we have seen so far. All attempts so far were mostly lack of a proper practice.
Activity: 728

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Another interesting project that I am interested in, Biotron, that plans to give people the possibility to monetize their data, just announced a partnership with the medical data company diagnose.me. I instantly thought about Aidoc and that it could be also a good partner for Biotron, so that people can get money for the medical data. What do you think about this?
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
The blockchain ecosystem is a notorious place for decentralization and breaking up monopoly, Aidoc is taking advantage of this system in the medical world where we have one of the most strictest and close information circulation which is of no good to the medical world where information ought to be shared for the development of more better cure and ways of handling diseases

AIDOC uses medical data and smart doctor AI technology to provide you constant health and wellness insight.

AIDOC are  combining smart hardware with IoT applications we are building a full ecosystem of health services that will one day span all regions of the medical services industry.

Yes, the medical data is the intriguing part, do you know is very difficult transferring data from one health center to another?, people literally perish just to get the result of such protocol and before they could be implemented or take action, a lot of damage must have been done, to think that AIDOC is coming in to eradicate this process is more than commendable

Have done it a few times where i live moving from my old family doctor to a new one, it really is a hysterical ordeal. I'm all for being HIPAA compliant and all the other important regulations, but seriously the entire process is so antiquated it will be interested to see an actual modern approach to managing medical records and analysis.
Activity: 672
The blockchain ecosystem is a notorious place for decentralization and breaking up monopoly, Aidoc is taking advantage of this system in the medical world where we have one of the most strictest and close information circulation which is of no good to the medical world where information ought to be shared for the development of more better cure and ways of handling diseases

AIDOC uses medical data and smart doctor AI technology to provide you constant health and wellness insight.

AIDOC are  combining smart hardware with IoT applications we are building a full ecosystem of health services that will one day span all regions of the medical services industry.

Yes, the medical data is the intriguing part, do you know is very difficult transferring data from one health center to another?, people literally perish just to get the result of such protocol and before they could be implemented or take action, a lot of damage must have been done, to think that AIDOC is coming in to eradicate this process is more than commendable
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Yes. But it's a huge relief now that the market is gradually making a change in trend. Most tokens are gradually trying to return back to a good price
Yes G20 went well so everything is good now some prices even have gone higher then they were before i am still glad that AIDOC reached its hardcap.

nesh1, Its true. Due to G20 whole market was down. Fortunately G20 has not created any difficulty for crypto market. Its good for also AIDoc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Yes. But it's a huge relief now that the market is gradually making a change in trend. Most tokens are gradually trying to return back to a good price
Yes G20 went well so everything is good now some prices even have gone higher then they were before i am still glad that AIDOC reached its hardcap.
Pages:
Jump to: