Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍 - page 38. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
AIDOC doing well on Huobi, i have been watching it for the past 2days, i also received AIDOC airdrop this morning everything Gucci at the moment Cool.

Airdrop?? Thought that have distributed already for like some weeks ago? Did they organize another round of airdrop campaign?

How is it possible? Still airdrop is going on or have any other round? People can still participate in AIDoc airdrop?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

As far as I know, during the ICO the price per token was 0.0001 ETH (1ETH = 10000AIDOC). So we are currently below the initial ICO price. But that's no wonder. Almost every token lost a lot during the last weeks,

The drop impacted all coins. We are seeing some green so It shouldnt be long before the raise. I think AIDOC would not have a problem given they will be rewarding people to add their records so you can guess how will this turn. I hope to see it operational soon.

In fact this is good time to buy coins which we missed during ICO. I am sure crypto market will go up and coins will make new high by Dec.

Market recovering now and even coin too. Anilg is right. Its time to buy now which we missed during ICO. If we can check today its almost up by 25%. Will see soon new high in AIDoc

If you want to be even more on point, the perfect time to buy was when it was all in the red Wink That's how it works, buy when there is blood in the streets.

The only thing is how do you free up the capital to buy during the dips, unless you have spare fiat it's actually quite difficult for HODLeRS to take advantage of the dips, unless you can anticipate when they are going to happen.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Is there going to be a trial version of the full version (1.0) ? I would love to try the full version rather than the demo one, because that version will miss some features i think.
The demo version is an early trial of course the full version has more features and is way more improved but that is the whole point of a demo and a full version.

For something like this that’s new and complex I’d imagine the team will have to offer a lot of proof of concept from documentation to trials and coupons and other incentives to get people interested fully in using the platform. I’d imagine we will see more and more of that as the software side comes together
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Is there going to be a trial version of the full version (1.0) ? I would love to try the full version rather than the demo one, because that version will miss some features i think.
The demo version is an early trial of course the full version has more features and is way more improved but that is the whole point of a demo and a full version.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Security is the key to guarantee the smooth running of the data in the network, and the distributed storage based on blockchain enables the AIDOC chain to have a high degree of security.

They say blockchain is very secure and i don't think i have heard of any scenario where hackers have been able to gain access to the blockchain network.
So it is a wise move for aidoc to use blockchain security as the basis for its data storage system. It will be very very secured.

I agree, for any project security is very important and distributed storage based on blockchain is most secure in todays world (compare to other solutions available today).

It is not a major concern with the blockchain. Plus the application type reflect if security is highly important and needed (don't get me wrong; I don't mean here that security is not important just the level of concern changes). Since you will be sharing your medical records I don't think it is something too private?

I think records will be shared privately and not for everyone to see that's why they have a feature to purchase medical records using aidoc tokens.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
AIDOC doing well on Huobi, i have been watching it for the past 2days, i also received AIDOC airdrop this morning everything Gucci at the moment Cool.

Airdrop?? Thought that have distributed already for like some weeks ago? Did they organize another round of airdrop campaign?

yes, airdrop is long gone. and there is no new one, since already all tokens are in circulation. would be interesting to find out which tokens cnote has really received
Activity: 532

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

Yes I also have been watching AIDOC for a longer while, it grew a little since the numbers were starting to look better with BTC and main altcoins
Wow this is so good to hear. Haven't really been observing but will definitely start now. Somehow I missed the airdrop, any idea if there will be another?
Activity: 252

Yes I also have been watching AIDOC for a longer while, it grew a little since the numbers were starting to look better with BTC and main altcoins
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
The blockchain ecosystem is a notorious place for decentralization and breaking up monopoly, Aidoc is taking advantage of this system in the medical world where we have one of the most strictest and close information circulation which is of no good to the medical world where information ought to be shared for the development of more better cure and ways of handling diseases

AIDOC uses medical data and smart doctor AI technology to provide you constant health and wellness insight.

AIDOC are  combining smart hardware with IoT applications we are building a full ecosystem of health services that will one day span all regions of the medical services industry.

Yes, the medical data is the intriguing part, do you know is very difficult transferring data from one health center to another?, people literally perish just to get the result of such protocol and before they could be implemented or take action, a lot of damage must have been done, to think that AIDOC is coming in to eradicate this process is more than commendable

We know blockchain is going for wide global mass adoption sometimes in the future so I am looking at Aidoc plan or strategy as to how they plan on taking the world... The world of medicine, where do they start off and possibly reach say in the next 5 years in terms of geography

Even though I am not 100% sure, but given their background and the partnership with medp.ai, I would say they will start in China.

China Is a big world for cryptocurrency and I can understand why they choose to start off their which kind of guarantees the success of the project in terms of finance and liquidity, China has also one of the best medical outfits too, on the other hand I think looking at from the angle of medicine and finance, Japan should be the next stop too, India too and finally the other parts of the world... My view is that there should be a kind of consolidation amongst medical institutions with Aidoc
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Security is the key to guarantee the smooth running of the data in the network, and the distributed storage based on blockchain enables the AIDOC chain to have a high degree of security.

They say blockchain is very secure and i don't think i have heard of any scenario where hackers have been able to gain access to the blockchain network.
So it is a wise move for aidoc to use blockchain security as the basis for its data storage system. It will be very very secured.

I agree, for any project security is very important and distributed storage based on blockchain is most secure in todays world (compare to other solutions available today).

It is not a major concern with the blockchain. Plus the application type reflect if security is highly important and needed (don't get me wrong; I don't mean here that security is not important just the level of concern changes). Since you will be sharing your medical records I don't think it is something too private?

Well if you're sharing individual medical records, I would say that's pretty damn private. But as mentioned above - this is the beauty of the blockchain technology with it's added security.
Activity: 490

Activity: 168

Activity: 252
The blockchain ecosystem is a notorious place for decentralization and breaking up monopoly, Aidoc is taking advantage of this system in the medical world where we have one of the most strictest and close information circulation which is of no good to the medical world where information ought to be shared for the development of more better cure and ways of handling diseases

AIDOC uses medical data and smart doctor AI technology to provide you constant health and wellness insight.

AIDOC are  combining smart hardware with IoT applications we are building a full ecosystem of health services that will one day span all regions of the medical services industry.

Yes, the medical data is the intriguing part, do you know is very difficult transferring data from one health center to another?, people literally perish just to get the result of such protocol and before they could be implemented or take action, a lot of damage must have been done, to think that AIDOC is coming in to eradicate this process is more than commendable

We know blockchain is going for wide global mass adoption sometimes in the future so I am looking at Aidoc plan or strategy as to how they plan on taking the world... The world of medicine, where do they start off and possibly reach say in the next 5 years in terms of geography

Even though I am not 100% sure, but given their background and the partnership with medp.ai, I would say they will start in China.

Since its a chinese company probably in China yes, but the growth towards a global application will be necessary in order to be able to feed significant amount of data to the AI
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
What was the ICO price for this coin ? I have checked the price from Coinmarketcap, and it shows $0,028 per coin. It is probably lower than the ICO price, because the market is down lately.

It has to be lower than ico price cause almost every coin has gone about 50% Below their ATH during the recent occurrence in price movement and I dunt think Aidoc was left out. But it should bounce back along with the market though

Since it did reach the hard-cap the super doctor will be made, when the this becomes widely used the aidoc tokens will surely rise

As far as I know, during the ICO the price per token was 0.0001 ETH (1ETH = 10000AIDOC). So we are currently below the initial ICO price. But that's no wonder. Almost every token lost a lot during the last weeks,

The drop impacted all coins. We are seeing some green so It shouldnt be long before the raise. I think AIDOC would not have a problem given they will be rewarding people to add their records so you can guess how will this turn. I hope to see it operational soon.

In fact this is good time to buy coins which we missed during ICO. I am sure crypto market will go up and coins will make new high by Dec.

Market recovering now and even coin too. Anilg is right. Its time to buy now which we missed during ICO. If we can check today its almost up by 25%. Will see soon new high in AIDoc

If you want to be even more on point, the perfect time to buy was when it was all in the red Wink That's how it works, buy when there is blood in the streets.
Yes it was indeed the perfect time to buy but i think it will go even higher so it still a god time to buy but with less profit then if you bought it earlier.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
What was the ICO price for this coin ? I have checked the price from Coinmarketcap, and it shows $0,028 per coin. It is probably lower than the ICO price, because the market is down lately.

It has to be lower than ico price cause almost every coin has gone about 50% Below their ATH during the recent occurrence in price movement and I dunt think Aidoc was left out. But it should bounce back along with the market though

Since it did reach the hard-cap the super doctor will be made, when the this becomes widely used the aidoc tokens will surely rise

Pages:
Jump to: