Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎[ANN][ICO] 🌎HC 🌎 HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN 🌎The Gateway to Positive Changes🌎 - page 2. (Read 43017 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Are the devs of Harvest coin here?
I have few questions, I try on Telegram group, but I am banned from there. On HC telegram group It's allowed to advertise "Big Pump Signal®" Telegram groups, or Bitcoin price prediction, but if you want to ask something about the coin and problems there is no answer and you not desirable member of the community.

the coin is a scam

the devs are pieces of crap

It's funny if it's true that these guys are scammers as they consider this project the gateway to positive changes! Cheesy
i dont know how they can be scammers? they are still "activ" and dont run away... every investor in ico should be made good profit if they sold end of last year. now is every coin/token down.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
I have few questions, I try on Telegram group, but I am banned from there. On HC telegram group It's allowed to advertise "Big Pump Signal®" Telegram groups, or Bitcoin price prediction, but if you want to ask something about the coin and problems there is no answer and you not desirable member of the community.

the coin is a scam

It's funny if it's true that these guys are scammers as they consider this project the gateway to positive changes! Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Professional Dutch translations
Is Harvest Masternode Coin the same as Harvest Coin? Coin market cap shows an average price for Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) of $0,006902 while Blockfolio shows for Harvest Coin (HC) a price of $0.85954.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1

the coin is a scam

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
Is the idea open source? Where can I find the source code? Does your plan have a bug bounty program? Where can I find your GitHub, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack and/or Subreddit? What is the web address for your idea?

on the OP

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-hc-harvest-masternode-coin-the-gateway-to-positive-changes-2243947
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Is the idea open source? Where can I find the source code? Does your plan have a bug bounty program? Where can I find your GitHub, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack and/or Subreddit? What is the web address for your idea?
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Is there any exchange to buy/sell coins?

By the way, guys, how many coins can i get from 1 MN daily?
Cryptopia,Coinexchange exchange buy/sell coins. In different ways, depending on how much MN works.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
niced accumulation candles here.. this should mean something.. interesting Roll Eyes
Activity: 480
Hi.

I sent 1060 hc of cryptopia to my desktop wallet and did not arrive. This is the wallet address: HE9pKsetYw3PLMbSKbPoq2h5d9tjKa4DEk. I see them in the explorer, but not in my wallet. What can I do ?

Thank you.

Is your desktop new version wallet? And is on right chain. Is your block number on wallet right on explorer? if not resync wallet. Or test on wallet console: check wallet or repair wallet
Activity: 5
Hi.

I sent 1060 hc of cryptopia to my desktop wallet and did not arrive. This is the wallet address: HE9pKsetYw3PLMbSKbPoq2h5d9tjKa4DEk. I see them in the explorer, but not in my wallet. What can I do ?

Thank you.

u may sent the coins  to other wrong adress
Activity: 8
Hi.

Thank you.
Activity: 9

HARVEST COIN (HC) is Listed on MNRANK.COM

https://mnrank.com/coin/HC

MNRank.com #1 masternode ranking service.

Activity: 644
Harvest Coin is a well dispersed Masternodes network with low cost.
Activity: 7
Didn't know of the wallet change and sent HC to cryptopia.  Didn't get there.  What do I do?

Try getting the new wallet and download the Blockchain. It's probably there once you get everything synced up.

PS - to the harvest people, please unblock me from telegram. Thanks
Activity: 1
Didn't know of the wallet change and sent HC to cryptopia.  Didn't get there.  What do I do?
Activity: 45
@Everyone An Updated Wallets has been released, everyone will need to save a copy of their  wallet.dat file, then download the new wallets that is provided - (version v2.0.0.0-60032)

See Steps:

1. First of all take back up of your wallet.dat file on safe place.

2. Now go to this path.
  - For Windows
    Press Windows+R / %appdata% /  Harvest

- For Linux
   ~/.Harvest

- For Mac
   ~/Library/Application Support/Harvest

Keep only wallet.dat , Harvest.conf file and delete all other files.

3. Now download bootstrap.zip (https://www.harvestcoin.org/Harvest-60032-bootstrap.zip) file and put it into path which mention in step 2 for Windows,Linux & Mac accordingly.
  NOTE : Please be sure in Harvest there will be only 3 files. wallet.dat , Harvest.conf and bootstrap.dat

4. Edit Harvest.conf and put this lines on it.. (optional Step)
  addnode=107.170.198.173
  addnode=192.81.214.238
  addnode=159.203.35.209
  addnode=159.203.97.37
  addnode=159.89.151.78
  addnode=46.101.78.34

5. Now Download New wallet (version v2.0.0.0-60032 ) from our website https://www.harvestcoin.org or github and start wallet.

All Masternodes would need to reset. Also MN collateral  has been increased from 2500HC to 5000 HC to hold many coins on MN (this should be seen as a positive thing - AS requested by many member of the community users)

6. After complete all steps. Please start wallet again.
Pages:
Jump to: