Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎[ANN][ICO] 🌎HC 🌎 HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN 🌎The Gateway to Positive Changes🌎 - page 3. (Read 43017 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Did the telegram get shut down for this coin or did I get banned for asking for an eta on the fix?

no it still run. i dont think you got banned for this because many other people asked too and are still in the group.

Pretty sure I did get banned since I can no longer access the Telegram group. If that's the case, how would I get un banned? My last post to the Telegram group, I asked for an ETA on the fix, and what is the problem.

you probably did get banned. they ban people for asking any question that sounds remotely negative.

this coin and 'team' is a complete scam. no one should buy this shit

twitter is a fucking bot.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Especially liked about this project is that it provides a fast and secure transaction that multiletter messages, coded messages, hidden address for complete anonymity , the low number of confirmations, low commissions and very low amount of total supply of coins for a more rapid increase in the cost.
Activity: 45
@Everyone An Updated Wallets has been released, everyone will need to save a copy of their  wallet.dat file, then download the new wallets that is provided - (version v2.0.0.0-60032)

See Steps:

1. First of all take back up of your wallet.dat file on safe place.

2. Now go to this path.
  - For Windows
    Press Windows+R / %appdata% /  Harvest

- For Linux
   ~/.Harvest

- For Mac
   ~/Library/Application Support/Harvest

Keep only wallet.dat , Harvest.conf file and delete all other files.

3. Now download bootstrap.zip (https://www.harvestcoin.org/Harvest-60032-bootstrap.zip) file and put it into path which mention in step 2 for Windows,Linux & Mac accordingly.
  NOTE : Please be sure in Harvest there will be only 3 files. wallet.dat , Harvest.conf and bootstrap.dat

4. Edit Harvest.conf and put this lines on it.. (optional Step)
  addnode=107.170.198.173
  addnode=192.81.214.238
  addnode=159.203.35.209
  addnode=159.203.97.37
  addnode=159.89.151.78
  addnode=46.101.78.34

5. Now Download New wallet (version v2.0.0.0-60032 ) from our website https://www.harvestcoin.org or github and start wallet.

All Masternodes would need to reset. Also MN collateral  has been increased from 2500HC to 5000 HC to hold many coins on MN (this should be seen as a positive thing - AS requested by many member of the community users)

6. After complete all steps. Please start wallet again.
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
Nothing is True...
Now the explorer is down?

http://hmcexplorer.com

Seems like all the chain is in the maintenance. Should come back soon.
Activity: 7
Did the telegram get shut down for this coin or did I get banned for asking for an eta on the fix?

no it still run. i dont think you got banned for this because many other people asked too and are still in the group.

Pretty sure I did get banned since I can no longer access the Telegram group. If that's the case, how would I get un banned? My last post to the Telegram group, I asked for an ETA on the fix, and what is the problem.
Activity: 6
Stuck for me too, running the latest desktop wallet and it's stuck out of sync.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100

And it's still stuck
 Huh
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

Activity: 7
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
42 active connections to Harvest network
but wallet stuck on block 491541

solution ?
We working on this Issue and we will update soon.
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
New wallet version no connection, Cryptopia on maintenace on old version. Huh
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Followed instructions, but no matter what, each time I keep getting stuck on block 491541.
Try adding a node Harvest.con.
Activity: 419
Followed instructions, but no matter what, each time I keep getting stuck on block 491541.
BTC The New Version/Updated Wallets has been released,  everyone will need to save a copy of the wallet.dat file, then download the new wallets that is provided - (version v2.0.0.0-60029 ) BTC

See Steps:

1. First of all take back up of your wallet.dat file on safe place.

2. Now go to this path.
  - For Windows
    Press Windows+R / %appdata% /  Harvest

- For Linux
   ~/.Harvest

- For Mac
   ~/Library/Application Support/Harvest

Keep only wallet.dat , Harvest.conf file and delete all other files.

3. Now download bootstrap.zip (https://www.harvestcoin.org/Harvest-bootstrap.zip ) file and put it into path which mention in step 2 for Windows,Linux & Mac accordingly and extract it.
  NOTE : Please be sure in Harvest there will be only 3 files. wallet.dat , Harvest.conf and bootstrap.dat

4. Edit Harvest.conf and put this lines on it.. (optional Step)
  addnode=107.170.198.173
  addnode=192.81.214.238
  addnode=159.203.35.209
  addnode=159.203.97.37
  addnode=159.89.151.78
  addnode=46.101.78.34

5. Now Download New wallet (version v2.0.0.0-60029 ) from our website https://www.harvestcoin.org or github and start wallet.

6. After complete all steps. Please start wallet again.

All Masternodes would need to reset. Also MN collateral  has been increased from 2500HC to 5000HC to hold many coins on MN ( As requested by many member of the community users)
Activity: 419
Thank you for reposting that message here, gambadamba! I would have missed it otherwise.
Activity: 378
Your professional profile on the blockchain
is there any news about the wallet maintenances on bouth exchanges Huh

they said they need a bit more time to fix the wallet.

indeed, this is not just done and requires no small amount of time. It is especially needed when the work is carried out very diligently.
Pages:
Jump to: